Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 20-11-2010, 11:01 PM
Master
Unhappy my cracked back tooth

Well it's been about a month we know that our health insurance covers 80 percent, and I'm still not seeing a dentist about it, I'm so scared and putting it off, I'm using "we don't have the money" as an excuse. I have to pay by cash as I have no credit card and no credit............scared.
Spiritlite.
Old 21-11-2010, 08:41 PM
AnnoyingPony

I would try to get to a dentist as soon as it is financially feasible. If the tooth breaks any more, then it would be wise to save the pieces so that they can repair it. In the meantime, avoid foods that are chewy, hard, or of extreme temperatures (i.e., ice cream, chicken soup, etc.)

I really hope your tooth and your financial situation gets better!
Old 21-11-2010, 09:47 PM
Master
Thanks AP I really need to fix it, I don't think other parts will break off but if I don't get this dealt with by at least six months time I am in trouble.
Spiritlite.
PS so I'm saving my money
Old 22-11-2010, 01:12 AM
Racer X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
Well it's been about a month we know that our health insurance covers 80 percent, and I'm still not seeing a dentist about it, I'm so scared and putting it off, I'm using "we don't have the money" as an excuse. I have to pay by cash as I have no credit card and no credit............scared.
Spiritlite.

Not all cracked teeth are alike.....

Some repair themselves given proper conditions. Those conditions can cost more then the dentist......

A tea rich in fresh comfrey is a rapid healer. Do not boil comfrey, just heat to near boiling. Add Horsetail fresh or dried matters not....
Absolutely no refined sugar cane! Use stevia to feed beneficial bacteria. The acid forming bacteria are the real danger to a cracked tooth. Goldenseal tea will help destroy them as will eating fresh garlic, to minimize burning..........crush garlic and mix in water, let stand for an hour and then use as a mouthwash and/or swallow it too. You can also put Slippery Elm Bark in powder form, directly on the crack and it will act as a bandage. It is rich in Calcium and minerals, thus speeding healing.

Don't think a tooth can heal?
If a bone can be broken and can restore itself......why not a tooth?

I have recovered from many tooth problems with these means. Yet if infection sets in ......you had better get that tooth pulled! An infection can be far worse then a cracked tooth.
Old 22-11-2010, 01:40 AM
Experiencer
Look up oil pulling. This will help eliminate the infection as well. I like to read the documentation at earthclinic.com or oilpulling.com. Best wishes to you!
Old 22-11-2010, 01:44 AM
Master
huh okay guys thanks for the answer, I shoudl be more specific a piece of my back tooth fell off because of a crack....can that still heal?
Spiritilte.
Old 22-11-2010, 02:01 AM
Summerland

Is there a teaching hospital any where near you? If it has dental teaching (as one of ours does) they have the students work on you under supervision at a reduced rate.
A tooth infection is NOTHING to mess around with, spiritlight. It CAN kill you or put you in the hospital. Rinse with sea salt water, you can use clove for any pain or crush an aspirin and put it on the tooth. Avoid chewing on that side of course. I will be praying that the money falls into your lap to get it fixed. Your insurance coverage is a lot better than the coverage is where I work. Can you shop around for a dentist that is more affordable or who would be willing to take payments?
Old 22-11-2010, 02:49 AM
Master
Summer yeah my tooth isn't infected what it was was a hole in my tooth and I ate something that I think made it crack and when brushing my teeth a piece of my tooth broke off. I have no teaching hospitals near me. I figure in about 3 months I'll have enough money for a dentist.
It really does suck doesn't it :(
Spiritlite.
Old 22-11-2010, 03:43 AM
pre-dawn

Can't you negotiate with the dentist to pay it off?
But as you say, the money isn't really the problem, being scared is. Do some EFT on that every day.
Modern day dentists are really very unlike the old ones, they have ways and means to make it almost painless. The fear is probably more painful than the actual pain.
Old 22-11-2010, 04:22 AM
Master
Pre-Dawn I think you're right I think I'm more scared than anything else I have this very horrible fear of dentists.
Spiritlite
I don't know what's going on with me all I know is I'm scared of what the money? Or the dentist? I just don't know.