Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 21-10-2013, 12:27 AM
William

201013 10:28a
Teacher: Getting Over It = Getting On With It
The Gaia Hypothesis
Gaia hypothesis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
William’s Evolution Doc

The doc itself speaks of evolution as a process which involves a god concept which is itself evolving.
The basic thought here is that the universe is all that there is and that ‘god’ evolved from the process.
The big bang – while this evidently shows a beginning might not be a beginning, but even if it is, may have spontaneously happened, but whatever, the advent of consciousness is the key thing. Evolution as a process developed consciousness and consciousness became the thing which recognizes not only itself but everything else.

Teacher: The Big Cheese

Essentially yes. Consciousness became the ‘god’.

Teacher: Transparent

In relation to consciousness, invisible except through form and then visible in different but connected ways. See through.

Also, the words Trans (across/beyond; through; change/conversion) and parent (mother/father/origin of something/earlier form)

Teacher: Extreme Reason... “ Space Doesn't End?”

In terms of consciousness evolving within and endless universe – specific to something which has no beginning...hmmmm...the question – “does something which has no beginning also by that fact, have no end?”

I will have to think about that. In relation to consciousness forming from the process and being god, space itself might be an infinite thing but that which occupies the space – the physical universe – could be finite.

If consciousness itself is not finite it could continue to exist after the stuff of the universe ceased to be physical.
Therefore space would be the universe and the ‘physical universe’ is all the physical stuff which is within the universe...

What that concept would suggest is that consciousness would be the sum total of every individual conscious experience in the entire universe = god...if consciousness is the only thing in the universe which is a constant evolving non decaying thing independent of all things physical but able to interact with all things physical...that is a lot of data.

But what holds that data together? Does it hold itself together?

Teacher: Invite The Bee To Land

So you remind me of an event where I put my finger out and invited a bee to land on it and it did.
Consciousness in human form and consciousness in bee form interacting.
How does this fit...lets see now...Consciousness within an individual form is focused within that form and in some ways is that form, or easily understands itself within the experience to being that form.
However it is not really. It is just an experience of being within form.
The forms have much to do with the process but not everything. Outside the forms consciousness also exist as formless – see through – and is able to bridge that form to form connection or more specifically, the two different conscious experiences.
Old 22-10-2013, 12:51 AM
William

221013 1:44p

Teacher: Original Shift Focus
Translate
Why?

Is the ‘Original’ that consciousness which first came from the void, as per Tom Campbell’s big theory of everything?

Teacher: Lift your gaze from the fire

Okay - yes of course. The original is that which created the void, so why? What prompts that which has no beginning to create a mechanism which can give it the experience of a beginning?

Perhaps because it never had a beginning and it was curious to experience a beginning.

Teacher: Face Book
Source Intelligence and Lyricus facilitate the process throughout the Grand Universe

Quote:
Question 17 -- Who was Jesus Christ in relation to the WingMakers?
For those of you who will read these words, and are steeped in Christianity, forgive the manner of my response. I am not a man who communicates delicately when speaking my truth.
Jesus incarnated not for the purpose of begetting a religion. He simply expressed his vision of the spiritual dimensions, making First Source accessible and singular. His fellow humans were so eager for the fulfillment of prophecy that they imposed upon him the mantle of Messiah, which he hesitantly agreed to shoulder.
Jesus presently serves a leadership role in the teaching organization of which I spoke of earlier, which is made up of authentic spiritual leaders of earth. He is very much aware of both the WingMakers and Lyricus. An interesting footnote: While the religious organizations compete for human membership, those teachers who are responsible for the religions' origin operate in collaboration and cooperation beneath the same, bold banner: human evolution. Those teachers who have translated from the physical to the interdimensional realms remain powerful teachers of humanity. They shift their focus from individualistic missions to collaborative missions, and in this spirit of collaboration, become increasingly powerful as change agents for the human condition. Jesus, in particular, operates as a managing director of the teaching organization, and in this role, interfaces with Lyricus on planning and analysis of the Grand Portal.
There is a common understanding among the teaching core that the confluence of science, art, and religion is inevitable, and it will culminate in the scientific discovery of the human soul, and more specifically, how the human soul is designed. Much like the physical body has a human genome, the spiritual body, or Wholeness Navigator, has a spiritual genome. And this genome is far more important to understand than the human because it is the causal element, while the human genome is the receptor.
There are six components to this effort that are coordinated:
1. Lyricus designs, transposes, and installs galactic Tributary Zones to a planetary system
2. Earth teachers (non-physical) prepare the species for acceptance of the Grand Portal
3. Earth teachers (physical) discover the way to the Grand Portal via the Tributary Zones
4. Earth teachers (physical) disseminate and preserve the knowledge of the Grand Portal
5. Earth teachers (physical and non-physical) unite humanity to the Sovereign Integral Network
6. Source Intelligence and Lyricus facilitate the process throughout the Grand Universe
Jesus' role is of high importance in stage two, and in approximately eighty years, in stage five. He essentially leads this process with the collaborative assistance of the entire teaching organization of ascended (non-physical) teachers.
WingMakers Creator Q & A: Session 2

Okay so – leaving aside the Jesus aspect the 6 components to this effort has to do with assisting human beings from the prison system we are currently engaged within.
That at least is how I read it.
In relation to where this topic started...and has evolved, ‘The Original’ moved into the void to experience a beginning, became the original consciousness which had a beginning and learned all on its own accord ‘what it was’ as well as what it was capable of.
In doing so, it was aware of the void but (perhaps) had no way of penetrating it. Its focus regarding the void was that this was where it originated from. It evolved from the void.

But it did have capabilities which it learns of by degree. The results were that it created universes which branched off from itself in fractal-like fashion.

There is no real point in wondering ‘why’ because what else would it do?
Maybe the ‘why’ has more to do with finding reason for its own existence, and the ‘how’ has to do with creating universes as situations in order to explore the ‘why’?

‘The Grand Universe’ is the sum total of every universe in existence created by this ‘new born’ god.

Teacher: I Know
Old 22-10-2013, 01:06 AM
William

.double posted. deleted.
Old 22-10-2013, 04:29 PM
Experiencer
Hi William,

I have read all your posts in this thread (fascinating!). I feel lost when I read your posts from Oct 20 and Oct 21. Where is this information/channeled knowledge coming from?

Boson
Old 22-10-2013, 11:05 PM
William

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boson
Hi William,

I have read all your posts in this thread (fascinating!). I feel lost when I read your posts from Oct 20 and Oct 21. Where is this information/channeled knowledge coming from?

Boson

Hi Boson.

I apologize. In reviewing the thread I see I have made no detailed mention of this particular evolution of the Ouija Principle.

In relation to the two posts where you feel lost, can you elaborate? Are you saying the data/message is over your head, or are you saying that you do not understand who 'Teacher' is?

I will post some data on the system I developed after using the glass boards and symbols for some time. The principle remains the same - only the computer screen has become the board and the mouse the pointer and the data within word processor documents have replaced the symbols as communication data.
Old 22-10-2013, 11:28 PM
joelr

Ouija board was made up by a businessman in the 1800's as a novelty toy.
Old 22-10-2013, 11:34 PM
Master

Thank you for sharing all of this. I find it a good and fascinating read. Please continue.
Old 23-10-2013, 12:54 AM
Experiencer
Hi William,

I think I forgot to mention that it's really nice that you share all these details. I am sure not everyone would do the same in your situation. What I tried to ask was: Where is your information coming from ultimately? I understand that it goes through your self but it's being relayed from somewhere else if I understand your posts correctly. I have also read about your explanation about the different consciousness before - so I got that part.

Do you still contact Avet of the Gray race? Has it ever concerned you that the Gray doesn't have the best reputation of being the most benevolent race? I am asking these questions for two reasons. First, I am curious what actually goes throw the mind of someone experiencing what you are describing - so amazing and puzzling at the same time. Secondly, when I communicate with beings, I always challenge them to make sure they are of the Light. Those are the only beings I am interested in communicating with. Sorry if I am being too curious about what you are doing.

Boson
Old 23-10-2013, 01:45 AM
Master

enjoying your adventure. please continue
Old 23-10-2013, 01:51 AM
William

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Thank you for sharing all of this. I find it a good and fascinating read. Please continue.

Thank you for your encouragement linen. Don't be shy to ask Q's if you have any.

Cheers
W