Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 09-10-2010, 02:37 PM
LightFilledHeart

Starchild,

I know many who are suffering with various levels of depression at this time. Let'sface it, it's difficult times! Not only for the obvious reasons (the economic slump effecting so many, world conditions, etc.) but also because we are on the threashold of changing as a species, transforming from homo sapiens to a new breed of humans that will be known as homo luminous! Whenever there is transformation, there must be the death of the old in order for the new to be born. This can be quite upsetting, difficult, and even painful for many. Please know that whatever the cause of your depression, you are not alone! Not only are many going through similar experiences, but the loving guides and teachers who are assisting our species through this difficult time are extending their love and comforting light to all in need. Clinical depression can wear the mind, heart, and body down, and when the neural synapses in the brain are damaged from this over the course of time, they cannot repair themselves without the help of medication designed to do so. Please be patient and gentle with yourself... kind to yourself!.... and treat yourself with the same patient compassion you would grant to a total stranger who found him or herself in your same condition. Remember... we don't have to be strong every second of every day. We are still human, and as such are allowed to break down and ask for help!! I think I speak for everyone here when I say we love and care about you and are sending comfort, healing light, and uplift. THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!

Many blessings being extended to you, sweet one. You will triumph!

Warm Hugs, love & Light!
Carol
Old 10-10-2010, 06:30 AM
AngelicOrin

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-child
I'm relatively young and I understand growing up is a difficult process, particularly for me; I experienced bad anxiety, eating disorders, self harm and alcohol abuse, to name a few things.

I'm much much better now, especially because I am more spiritual. I find comfort from meditation, angels, crystals, I often use EFT but I can't help but still feel quite depressed.

I try not to acknowledge me feeling this way because I feel like I could possibly be self inflicting it by telling myself 'im depressed'. I am probably the happiest I have been in about two years but I still feel depressed.

I want to see my doctor but i'm worried about acknowledging this depression and labelling myself with it.

Thoughts or advice?

Sophie

Go to the doctor please, get some help with the doctor and a counselor. Get a diagnosis will help you, and talk about it with friends and family too.

I just lost a friend to depression...I never knew she had it...
Old 10-10-2010, 06:49 AM
Master
Yea I agree with AngelicOrin, there's nothing wrong or weak in admitting we have depression and doing something about it, I think it takes a strong willed person to do this.
Old 01-11-2010, 01:17 PM
goldenwings

Smile Depression

Hi Sophie
It sounds good that you can talk to someone about what is going on, it doesn't have to be a doctor, perhaps a counsellor would also be good? Doctors can help but they don't always know about the relationship of depression and the liver.
1. Depression often relates to blockages in the liver, these can be toxins and also emotional blockages. I don't know how old you are but doing a kidney and liver cleanse can usually help. If you have had a lot of alcohol in the past, then certainly it would be good to see a herbalist, or you can message me
2. Although crystals have healing properties, few people know the effect they have on the energy field. They can burn out your aura, I'd suggest removing them from your house and see how you feel after a few days?
3. Cold/hot showers are one of the best things to do for health. Start with at least ten seconds cold (as cold as you can) all over the body, including, all organs, liver , kidneys, throat (lift chin), back of neck, spine, between legs, do when you get up, when you come home from being out (e.g.first thing after work/school/shopping) and then last thing at night. Do them every day for a few weeks and see how you feel? YOu can finish with hot but always start with cold.
4. Feel the feelings of depression/fear/anger, but dont' label them..does that make sense? So, dont' try and get rid of them or judge them as good or bad, just feel, if there's a judgement there, then it's difficult to heal...
Old 10-11-2010, 10:56 AM
Master
Hello Sophie,

I wanted to see how you are doing at this time. I was able to help my stepdaughter with her efforts to deal with this. If I may, I would like to add my perspective about this issue.

The central question, as I see it, is discovering the purpose for your inclinations and perspective. Consider the view from your spiritual essence or soul self. You, the real you, has a desire to bring self awareness to our human community in a very specific way. What you present as a problem, depression, is actually a sensing or atunement(spelling?) to the many things we are all in the process of evolving.

I suspect that your mission in life is assist us all in very particular ways. When and if it is appropriate for you embrace this concept, you will not be depressed.

Blessings,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 11-11-2010, 05:29 PM
star-child

Thank you all again for your extremely helpful replies

Quote:
1. Depression often relates to blockages in the liver, these can be toxins and also emotional blockages. I don't know how old you are but doing a kidney and liver cleanse can usually help. If you have had a lot of alcohol in the past, then certainly it would be good to see a herbalist, or you can message me
2. Although crystals have healing properties, few people know the effect they have on the energy field. They can burn out your aura, I'd suggest removing them from your house and see how you feel after a few days?
3. Cold/hot showers are one of the best things to do for health. Start with at least ten seconds cold (as cold as you can) all over the body, including, all organs, liver , kidneys, throat (lift chin), back of neck, spine, between legs, do when you get up, when you come home from being out (e.g.first thing after work/school/shopping) and then last thing at night. Do them every day for a few weeks and see how you feel? YOu can finish with hot but always start with cold.
4. Feel the feelings of depression/fear/anger, but dont' label them..does that make sense? So, dont' try and get rid of them or judge them as good or bad, just feel, if there's a judgement there, then it's difficult to heal...

Thanks for your post, I never knew depression could relate to blockages in the liver but I can see the truth in that because every time I drink I will always feel very depressed the next day and when I haven't drunk for a while I will start to feel really good. I will look into cleanses.

The same with the crystals, I never knew they could burn your aura. I do have many in my room but my instinct tells me they aren't doing any harm but I may take on your suggestion and remove them for a few days.

Ooo cold showers sound like a challenge! I will definitely try that in the near future.

Yes I agree with feeling feelings properly, sometimes I will try to cover them but it's always best to confront.

Quote:
Hello Sophie,

I wanted to see how you are doing at this time. I was able to help my stepdaughter with her efforts to deal with this. If I may, I would like to add my perspective about this issue.

The central question, as I see it, is discovering the purpose for your inclinations and perspective. Consider the view from your spiritual essence or soul self. You, the real you, has a desire to bring self awareness to our human community in a very specific way. What you present as a problem, depression, is actually a sensing or atunement(spelling?) to the many things we are all in the process of evolving.

I suspect that your mission in life is assist us all in very particular ways. When and if it is appropriate for you embrace this concept, you will not be depressed.

Blessings,
John

Hello John, I am doing much better, the last week haven't been as good as the weeks before but I will get by.

Yes, when I look at things from a spiritual point of view I don't feel that bad.

I do have high hopes for the future, and you are right, once I fully find my mission in life I will be most at peace.
Old 30-11-2010, 04:58 AM
kevinjones

There are many effective ways to treat depression, including exercise, talk therapy, medication, natural supplements and lifestyle choices. He also tries his best hand to support resources for family, friends and relatives to learn more about depression and other anxiety disorders. It causes pain and suffering not only to those who have a disorder, but also to those who care about them. Severe depression can destroy family life and life depressed person.
Old 30-11-2010, 05:59 AM
Sangress

Everyone has Depression (and/or anxiety) at some point in their life. No joke. It doesn't matter if your young or old, rich or poor, social or not....everyone get's it.

It's nothing to be ashamed of if you do have it. It's natural.

If someone never had a bout of Depression or some other psychological or behavioral hiccup (diagnosed or undiagnosed) in their entire life THEN there would be something horribly wrong.

Good luck with it all.
Old 04-12-2010, 12:14 PM
harley's mum

HANG IN THERE... THERE IS A WONDERFUL NATURAL PRODUCT YOU MAY KNOW OR NOT IT IS "ROYAL JELLY" GOOGLE IT AND THE BRAND I HAVE BEEN ON FOR ABOUT 35 YEARS IS THE RED BOX PEKING ROYAL JELLY... THE REASON IS SEND THIS MESSAGE TO YOU APART FROM THE FACT LIFELONG USE OF ROYAL JELLY KEEPS YOU LOOKING YOUNG AND ALL THE GOOD THINGS IN IT THERE IS AN AMINO ACID IN THE PROTEIN CALLED D.PHENYALALANINE WHICH WORKS ON THE GLANDULAR LEVEL AND IS ONE OF NATURES SECRETS IT IS AN ANTIDEPRESSEAND AND A NATURE "FEEL GOOD" AMINO ACID... OH AND BTW ALL PROTEINS HAVE AMINO ACID IN THE BREAKDOWN AND ONE OF THE PROTEINS IN GOOD CHOCOLATE NOT THAT CHEAP CANDY STUFF ALSO CONTAINS THE "FEEL GOOD" AMINO ACID... THERE IS A REASON AFTER ALL THAT PEOPLE LOVE CHOCOLATE AS IT MAKES YOU "FEEL GOOD"... WELL ENOUGH SAID GOOGLE ROYAL JELLY OH AND ALSO BTW ROYAL JELLY CONTAINS ALL THE B GROUP VITAMINS WHICH ARE ESSENTIAL FOR HEALTHY NERVOUS SYSTEM... GOOD LUCK HANG IN THERE YOU ARE NOT SICK NOT CRAZY AND NOT SELF INFLICTED OK...IT IS ALL TO DO WITH CHEMISTRY AND THE "FEEL GOOD" AMINOS WILL GO INTO YOU LIVER ETC AS ANOTHER FORUM REPLY MENTIONS LIVER IS CORRECT AND ALSO THE DRUG FOR DEPRESSION IS CALLED SERATONIN WHICH WORKS ON BALANCING THE CHEMICAL IMBALANCES CAUSING DEPRESSION ... YES IT'S A BIG REPLY IT'S A BIG TOPIC

Last edited by harley's mum : 04-12-2010 at 01:35 PM.