Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 30-07-2017, 07:15 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
It's a valuable Buddhist Teaching Jeremy, now if people want to follow them or not is their choice. We will never know the benefits if we don't try, we have a lot to gain and nothing to lose

What I said is not me, my dharma is most or a lot of them from the Buddha Sakyamuni teaching where others think that they're simple and silly. But they're the highest dharma energy that I use to perform in the spiritual realm in the universe.

For example, the no-self and full-self ..... theory, I can make my spirit to dissolve in one place and reappearing at my destination in a second maybe thousands or millions miles away from the place I start my journey. And they're many more.... Only you have to use it in a perfect way.

I just want to tell others what's good and bad.... practice.

Why we want to be honest? When we're honest the dharma will be honest to us then you can have achieved to the highest dharma. Those who are cheating or evildoing, just see how much dharma he can learn? Ha ha ha learn for few more reincarnations then I think they can be ascended...

Last edited by Jeremy Bong : 30-07-2017 at 10:49 PM.
Old 31-07-2017, 01:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
What I said is not me, my dharma is most or a lot of them from the Buddha Sakyamuni teaching where others think that they're simple and silly. But they're the highest dharma energy that I use to perform in the spiritual realm in the universe.

For example, the no-self and full-self ..... theory, I can make my spirit to dissolve in one place and reappearing at my destination in a second maybe thousands or millions miles away from the place I start my journey. And they're many more.... Only you have to use it in a perfect way.

I just want to tell others what's good and bad.... practice.

Why we want to be honest? When we're honest the dharma will be honest to us then you can have achieved to the highest dharma. Those who are cheating or evildoing, just see how much dharma he can learn? Ha ha ha learn for few more reincarnations then I think they can be ascended...

Hi Jeremy
I notice when I read your sharing and experiences that you personally understand for you very well, I sometimes find because your experience is so filled with "others" that I lose sight of you. It becomes very difficult to see you more clearly but I understand the importance of this for you going through this all the same.

Recently I had an experience where I had to let all others in me go. Meaning I had reached a point in my own experience where I had to finally lay the beast in me to rest in that containment of "others" that was forming
and creating my internal fight mode or my reactions, my need to make right others or fix situations of others. My conditioned relationship still tied to others within me. I decided I needed to take a great leap of deep trust and faith in myself and end the "war of others" in me to come back to that feeling of "I was now in charge of my life." Allowing me to now see/feel others directly as they are without feeling caught in their world where they were in them.

I put them in their proper order in me where I could finally step forward beyond their impressions of me, creations of me, ideas of me. Through this process I was able to deepen my compassion and speak those direct truths more aligned to my wise self, learned through many worlds at war in me. So in all this I learned something very important. That this internal war of myself and others in me as a battle, my personal battle, my personal battle with the greater world, becomes about more than just my own realisation or self gain, it serves more than self realisation alone. The process serves its own personal purpose in the world it creates as that.

It becomes something beynd self alone. This battle has its own mission and purpose to create a new reality, a "whole new world and order". Many may underestimate the extent and extreme nature of your inner warfare but until one experiences a more interconnected first hand unfolding and process in this way they may never understand fully. Meditation allows many to over ride the story but for some of us (I was one) that story and first hand immersion into a life like creation of interconnected worlds at war, becomes a frightening, at times terrifying experience where you feel and experience the full range of sensory connections in this hellish nightmare of others. Your not only dealing with yourself feeling your own fears but with all others as they are in this battle of worlds in you. You feel and see it all as you...

Many believe you can just turn this process off. They compare your process to theirs and believe their is an off switch. Their isn't until the walk through this is complete your way. Your experience, your process that sevrves your life mission. It isn't for the faint hearted walking through this process because ultimately your immersed in many lives as one huge battle. All lives intermingled into one Great interconnected war of worlds, ones reality merges with a greater reality at war...you experience yourself as every being at the same time and the "force and impact" of this is a fight takes a massive and huge amount of courage and continual ongoing face to face confrontation...they say their is no rest for the wicked. Geez...us good ones must be really really wicked..hehe

Part two coming, my phone needs charging��

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 31-07-2017, 03:03 AM
Master
Quote:
We learned these again and again. But not many "dare or want" to follow but only lead others astray or punishment. So I don't see any use of it. Someone even said, no karma effect. They never believe what's not favorable to them. They prefer free will of doing good or bad things without limited by karma or karma can be deleted after doing of bad things? That's funny...

Well, kamma means volition, so kamma ends upon the cessation of volition. The results or the consequences of past kamma still continue to arise, but these events of the senses contain no kamma at all. My volition toward sense event - is kamma.
Old 31-07-2017, 03:34 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
We learned these again and again. But not many "dare or want" to follow but only lead others astray or punishment. So I don't see any use of it. Someone even said, no karma effect. They never believe what's not favorable to them. ... That's funny...
Actually its funny that you cannot acccept what buddhism teaches because even buddhism teaches that there is no karma effect for someone who is liberated.
Now if you're a buddhist and you doubt that another is liberated from karma effects then on what basis do you doubt since you cannot perceive the mind of another? What basis other than conceit can there exist? Conceit which is one of the fetters in buddhism.

Quote:
"And what is the path of practice leading to the cessation of kamma? Just this noble eightfold path:
right view,
right resolve,
right speech,
right action,
right livelihood,
right effort,
right mindfulness,
right concentration.
This is called the path of practice leading to the cessation of kamma.

http://www.accesstoinsight.org/tipit....145.than.html

Quote:
"There are these ten fetters. Which ten?
Five lower fetters & five higher fetters.

And which are the five lower fetters?
Self-identity views,
uncertainty,
grasping at precepts & practices,
sensual desire, &
ill will.
These are the five lower fetters.

And which are the five higher fetters?
Passion for form,
passion for what is formless,
conceit,
restlessness, &
ignorance.
These are the five higher fetters.

And these are the ten fetters."

http://www.accesstoinsight.org/tipit....013.than.html
Old 31-07-2017, 03:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ground
Actually its funny that you cannot acccept what buddhism teaches because even buddhism teaches that there is no karma effect for someone who is liberated.
Now if you're a buddhist and you doubt that another is liberated from karma effects then on what basis do you doubt since you cannot perceive the mind of another? What basis other than conceit can there exist? Conceit which is one of the fetters in buddhism.

But isn't "not accepting" part of liberation? so I find your reasoning and view funny..

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 31-07-2017, 04:07 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
But isn't "not accepting" part of liberation? so I find your reasoning and view funny..
your remark does not make sense.

First: Why should "not accepting" be 'part of liberation'? And why "not accepting" generally without specifying an object that isn't accepted?

The object I specified was what buddhism teaches, more specific ' that there is no karma effect for someone who is liberated.' Therefore:

Second: why should someone who is a buddhist on the path to buddhist liberation not accept what buddhism teaches about liberation?

Third: why should someone who has attained buddhist liberation not accept what buddhism teaches about liberation?

Not accepting the teachings of the buddha actually is an instance of the fetter ignorance in buddhism.
Old 31-07-2017, 04:29 AM
Master
Quote:
your remark does not make sense.

First: Why should "not accepting" be 'part of liberation'? And why "not accepting" generally without specifying an object that isn't accepted?

The object I specified was what buddhism teaches, more specific ' that there is no karma effect for someone who is liberated.' Therefore:

Second: why should someone who is a buddhist on the path to buddhist liberation not accept what buddhism teaches about liberation?

Third: why should someone who has attained buddhist liberation not accept what buddhism teaches about liberation?

When you are liberated from your own "knowledge confinement"you will most likely have a deeper understanding and move beyond that alone. I see where your relating from, understand what your conveying and yes, it makes sense,but eventually liberation calls for a more inclusive awareness and deeper understanding of the knowledge and lived experience as one.. So, no it doesn't change the Buddhist teachings and yes,if looked at more directly as you show it all makes perfectly sound logical sense, but the personal lived experience of each one in process will at certain points over ride any teachings to overcome the bounds of self through the whole unfolding. Your knowledge based views fall short of deeper understanding of others. For you it becomes "right knowledge" but integrate the eight fold path "right views " and that integration and understanding doesn't lend itself to one or two of eight. It's the whole eight working in harmony, unfolded and experienced individually to harmonise as one eight fold in self. I feel your "teacher mode" believes it has no more to learn or understand of others in the way you choose to relate here. I never hear of your lived experience.

Old 31-07-2017, 04:46 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
When you are liberated from your own "knowledge confinement"you will most likely have a deeper understanding and move beyond that alone. I see where your relating from, understand what your conveying and yes, it makes sense,but eventually liberation calls for a more inclusive awareness and deeper understanding of the knowledge and lived experience as one.. So, no it doesn't change the Buddhist teachings and yes,if looked at more directly as you show it all makes perfectly sound logical sense, but the personal lived experience of each one in process will at certain points over ride any teachings to overcome the bounds of self through the whole unfolding. Your knowledge based views fall short of deeper understanding of others. For you it becomes "right knowledge" but integrate the eight fold path "right views " and that integration and understanding doesn't lend itself to one or two of eight. It's the whole eight working in harmony, unfolded and experienced individually to harmonise as one eight fold in self. I feel your "teacher mode" believes it has no more to learn or understand of others in the way you choose to relate here. I never hear of your lived experience.

Sorry but the topic is buddhism. The topic isn't your private beliefs. What buddhism is about can be directly perceived by everybody who is willing and has healthy senses. Please be referred to the suttas if interested.
Old 31-07-2017, 05:09 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Well, kamma means volition, so kamma ends upon the cessation of volition. The results or the consequences of past kamma still continue to arise, but these events of the senses contain no kamma at all. My volition toward sense event - is kamma.

Do you know what you're saying? Volition=karma =cessation of volition???? So what is karma effect for? Now I kill a person, after I kill a person, now I stop thinking to kill a person, then I've no sin for that killing. So you go to tell the judge that you have cessation of volition. Can it be that way?

It's like you have a record book then you change it to not records at all in your life or anything you've done, so are you sure what you're saying? Do you know where's the record book is?
Old 31-07-2017, 05:21 AM
Suspended
Quote:

In Buddha it may end when you've been at nirvana process. That's equal to as a person has become a Buddha. What's liberation? How many person have become truely be a liberation person?

Do you know where's you record book in you? That's the secret of life. So how can you liberates anything for you if you don't know what's and where's your karma stay? Buddha Sakyamuni actually don't know where's the record book of a person stay so he thinks that it's gone after the liberation or become nirvana or Buddha. Karma is life that means you can erase your life then you're death. So what's life for?

Can you touch or affect your astral light? Or whenever you volition or mantras is reaching there, it's like a drop of water "pour" inside an ocean. Then can you affect your astral light or astral life or your record book. There's a Chinese idiom that: "no one knows when you never have done something". That's no doing = no karma. If you've volition and you don't do it that's cessation of volition.