Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 04-01-2017, 12:00 AM
Master

ghosts leaving

so I walked into a bathroom but the bathroom turned into a bunch of other rooms. I was busy with something, the best way to describe what I was doing was 'protecting' the area only in the dream it was something more akin to stuffing rags in all the holes in the floor. Then after a while I relented and took out the stuffing, then there were ghosts just leaving through the holes in the floor... I didn't see them mostly 'felt' them. But I did see one pair of ghosts, a mother and child (they were dark as if in 'evil') and they went into a lighted room (the lighting was special but I don't know how to describe it, kind of the pale white lighting you sometimes get in 'evil' movies) with stone walls, then they went into a tunnel in the ground and left...
Old 04-01-2017, 03:47 PM
Master
okay, the bathroom involves plumbing; it's where people might access
life sustaining water, and dispose of waste material. for unknown reasons,
you've tasked yourself with altering the landscape of the scene. your efforts
are makeshift and temporary in nature (rags aren't suited for a permanent
solution). when you relent and undo your plugging procedures, the flow
returns and the spirits with nothing left to offer are allowed to exit freely.

the dream may be a recognition of you having engaged in some
counter-productive spiritual activity (perhaps without conscious intent).
Old 04-01-2017, 05:58 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
so I walked into a bathroom but the bathroom turned into a bunch of other rooms.

The bathroom is a place on two levels one it is a place where we can be alone to have that private time. The other is that its a place where water flows, and water is a conductor and a cleansing material.

It turning into other rooms, is maybe opening you to explore more that is out there.

I was busy with something, the best way to describe what I was doing was 'protecting' the area only in the dream it was something more akin to stuffing rags in all the holes in the floor.

What are you trying to block out or not deal with. Rags are something that are disposable and used to clean up issues.

Then after a while I relented and took out the stuffing, then there were ghosts just leaving through the holes in the floor... I didn't see them mostly 'felt' them.

It is possible that you were releasing someone that was "Earth Bound" as in a Ghost. It too could be that your brain put the ghost image there so you could recall the dream. You "felt" them and put that in quotes so this is important what are you feeling that your blocking or plugging up in life that does need to have that release like the ghost image might have held.

But I did see one pair of ghosts, a mother and child (they were dark as if in 'evil') and they went into a lighted room (the lighting was special but I don't know how to describe it, kind of the pale white lighting you sometimes get in 'evil' movies) with stone walls, then they went into a tunnel in the ground and left...

The mother and child image is that security blanket feeling in a dream where you look for that comfort and protection place. As in 'evil' that is a place honestly for the movies, when light is dim often we see it that way are given it to scare us into looking at things closer. What happens in a movie though where that light is dim and there is that pre set intention of 'evil' in place we are pre destined for what is to come and what maybe we turn away from viewing or close our eyes to til its over.

In life we can not turn away or close our eyes and have issues move away.

Lynn
Old 04-01-2017, 11:37 PM
Master

thanks for your answers!
Old 05-01-2017, 11:36 AM
Super Moderator
I suspect the foundation you stand on, your basic beliefs, holds some old ideas that have been haunting you. You have tried your best to keep them at bay but are finally beginning to allow yourself to confront the issues by bringing them into the light. Whatever it is you have avoided confronting feels very negative to you. This said, evil can really be just something we avoid out of intense fear of harm. In this instance it was a mother and child who seemed evil so I wonder if there are unresolved issues with your mother or the idea of motherhood is somehow a threat to you in some way? Did you lose a child? Could even be a past life hurt related to motherhood in some way. Regardless there may be some old hurt or negative thought patterns that are keeping you from a healthy mother child relationship and you are ready to clear the air (bring it into the light of awareness) and heal it.
Old 05-01-2017, 11:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
I suspect the foundation you stand on, your basic beliefs, holds some old ideas that have been haunting you. You have tried your best to keep them at bay but are finally beginning to allow yourself to confront the issues by bringing them into the light. Whatever it is you have avoided confronting feels very negative to you. This said, evil can really be just something we avoid out of intense fear of harm. In this instance it was a mother and child who seemed evil so I wonder if there are unresolved issues with your mother or the idea of motherhood is somehow a threat to you in some way? Did you lose a child? Could even be a past life hurt related to motherhood in some way. Regardless there may be some old hurt or negative thought patterns that are keeping you from a healthy mother child relationship and you are ready to clear the air (bring it into the light of awareness) and heal it.

thanks, there may be something to this but it seems complicated. I will have to think about it some more...