Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 16-11-2010, 05:45 PM
glenos

I know Mac, how are we gonna deal with them? I'm happy to undergo any security check that they want so long as I don't get blown to smithereens. What does worry me though is the Big Brotherness of it all, intruding more and more into our daily lives. And they are. BIG STYLE.
Oh and I just love that Southern drawl. I used to go to Krogers for my weekly shop and every time I was almost accosted by people going .. "go on say somethin" :0))
Old 16-11-2010, 05:50 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenos
I know Mac, how are we gonna deal with them? I'm happy to undergo any security check that they want so long as I don't get blown to smithereens. What does worry me though is the Big Brotherness of it all, intruding more and more into our daily lives. And they are. BIG STYLE.
Oh and I just love that Southern drawl. I used to go to Krogers for my weekly shop and every time I was almost accosted by people going .. "go on say somethin" :0))

"I just LOVE your accent" is what we often hear to which we respond "And we just love yours!"
Old 16-11-2010, 05:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inspirit
They want to create a national ID card, kind of like a passport, that you will need for domestic travel.
And..?
Quote:
After that they will declare martial law and do whatever they want.
Maybe they'll grab you and throw you on the BBQ?
Quote:
Then eventually they hope to give everyone implantable RFID chips that have all your information on them including biometric information and how much money you have. If you don't have a chip then you won't be able to spend money, travel, or do anything.
What about bar codes, are they evil too? Oh and what about coins?
Maybe we should get back to bartering..

And this is probably where your christian belief jumps in, the infamous part of the Book of Revelations. Unfortunately, it already happened in the first century A.D. In the Roman Empire people had to buy with coins that had Nero's face on it. Lake of fire, burning of the city, four horsemen, anti-christ with a wound and fleeing, and coming back again.. and so forth. All of it happened in the Roman Empire.

Cheers.
Old 16-11-2010, 06:04 PM
deepsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
Superficially only, I'd suggest.

There are huge differences between the present world and the one back then - thank whatever lord you may worship for that.

Well,at least we haven't got concentration camps. I was thinking about the I.D. process. i.e. Micro chip inserted as Inspirit mentioned.
God help us if that day ever comes.
Deepsea.
Old 16-11-2010, 06:25 PM
Guide
Actually we do have concentration camps. Look up fusion centers and FEMA internment camps. In a nutshell, fusion centers are the command centers for the corporate communist overthrow of the government, and FEMA camps are concentration camps that are ready and waiting for American patriots who will be rounded up after martial law is declared.
Old 17-11-2010, 01:44 AM
son from namek

Too bad there is no hope for the American citizen not to mention the rest of the world, they are to satisfied with the pampered lifestyle that it doesn't matter whether they have their freedom or not. As long as our
TV still works and the super market is still open everything is ok.
Old 17-11-2010, 02:16 AM
Master
speaking of body scanners....a website published 100 photos from an airport body scanner....i thought they said that could never happen??