Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 12-01-2012, 01:05 AM
eyewish

someone is doing soemthing to me?

I have had this feeling like you get when some one does reiki, but its not a good way of it. its soem oen doign soemthign Ive felt this since the last 19 hours now, they stop for a while then bang start again.

What is it who is it? please some one find out for me???????????????????????????????????????????????? ??
Old 12-01-2012, 02:51 AM
Master
eyewish.... It's possible this feeling is from your spirit guides. When we resist their help it can feel like it's not good, but in letting go we realize it was only our resistance that felt bad. Really they only have our best interests at heart.

You might ask them who they are and what's going on, then pay attention to what comes along pretty soon in answer.

Xan

Old 12-01-2012, 02:58 AM
eyewish

Its been sorted now thanks, it was unwanted spirit attatchments, I would like to thank the person who helped me, wont mention them as I dont know if they want that but you know who you are aka my Guardian Angel, love you.

Thanks

Xan, long time no hear from you, good to see your live and kicking, I think there mite be soem one responsible for sendign them to me, why would random spirits try block my eye for no reason?

But for now its ok, meditation timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Old 12-01-2012, 04:20 PM
eyewish

Ok, looks like I was wrong? I aint got a clue what going on with meeeeeeeeee, some one help me please take a look? what the hell is messing with me?
Old 12-01-2012, 09:51 PM
eyewish

Some one is directing bad energy at me to try and clog my use of my eye and stop me advance, please help me?

Thanks

eyewish