Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 05-02-2011, 12:43 PM
yonex83

The Internet: The Upper Force Hidden In Unity

The Internet has been around only for only about 15-20 years. It hasn’t even taken one generation to grow, but there’s definitely a generation raised on the Internet.

And if we wait till the next generation arrives, another 15 years, we will see a very different humanity. It will all live on the Internet, constantly plugged into the common communication network that connects everybody by means of some portable devices such as an iPod, for instance. And we will maintain acquaintances with one another only through this virtual network.

That will be the time when all our good and evil will come to light since this system has an internal force that we are not aware of at the moment. It is yet to emerge and unfold.

In the place where people are connected with one another, a “third component” emerges as well: an effect, a “derivative” of this connection. Suppose we are a group of 10 participants who are interconnected. It means that there also is a cumulative force of the group consisting of ten people.

But this isn’t all! When we bond, an additional force comes to life, an extra component produced by our oneness, its result, a “generalization” which includes all particular forces. And if we get connected in one network, despite the fact that it is completely egoistic and false and has absorbed all the worst samples of our nature, it nevertheless is a system that brings us together. And hence, the force supplying this connection will be revealed in this place.

It exposes a new necessity to us. This network itself has such a unique nature, character, and legitimacy that it will pull us toward integration, unification, and correct development, to a truly unified humanity.

If we get connected, no matter how, by good or bad ties, this bond will bring us to the correct type of unity in the end. It may bring some blows on the way if we are egoists and don’t understand what the right form of evolution is. But by the same token, it can go smoothly and well. At any rate, one way or another, within this network, there works a special force that is one degree above us.

The integral egoism which has connected and is forcing us to be together, which has arranged this whole network and us in it, seems to be a negative force, but inside it, there is a positive one that gradually draws us to becoming as one. I am certain, based on how fast we are developing now, that we will reveal it in the very near future.

It is a natural phenomenon: When people unite, within such unification and as a result of it, there is an additional force present. This is how nature is designed. It could be a gathering of some clowns or the most evil criminals, and still, their unity will produce a powerful result (albeit possibly bad). It is because bonding itself is endowed with spiritual force. After all, spirituality is a connection.

So, our connection may be good or bad for the time being, but it will still advance us as a result.
Old 06-02-2011, 06:59 PM
Zeliar791

Yeah... I caused a bit of chaos online in order to get some help with my abysmal situation. The first few attempts nearly fried my brain. It took a bit of creative thinking in order to endure the other ones. I ended up getting banned on several forums as a result. The typing shell was useful in fueling my inner development. The chaotic surge of energy nearly drove me insane a few times. I am sure that everybody has noticed the changes in aura online recently. I still find myself stuck in isolation. At least I am not as frantic as I used to be.
Old 07-02-2011, 11:12 AM
bbr

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonex83
So, our connection may be good or bad for the time being, but it will still advance us as a result.
That can be said for all human activity and experience, yonex. It's what we're here for: to learn and advance, through both the (so-called) good and the (so-called) bad.
Old 09-02-2011, 03:24 AM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonex83
The Internet has been around only for only about 15-20 years. It hasn’t even taken one generation to grow, but there’s definitely a generation raised on the Internet.
Please quote the source of your claim that everyone in this generation was raised on the internets.
Quote:
And if we wait till the next generation arrives, another 15 years, we will see a very different humanity.
Internet or no internet, evolution will continue.
Quote:
It will all live on the Internet, constantly plugged into the common communication network that connects everybody by means of some portable devices such as an iPod, for instance.
An individual chooses what they will do. I choose to not be plugged in permanently. Humanity is not an entity unto itself..."it" can't do anything
Quote:
And we will maintain acquaintances with one another only through this virtual network.
Don't need the internets to maintain relationships.
Quote:
That will be the time when all our good and evil will come to light since this system has an internal force that we are not aware of at the moment. It is yet to emerge and unfold.
Don't need the internets to do that. This is already achievable through plain and simple opening one's eyes, honest self observation.
Quote:
In the place where people are connected with one another, a "third component" emerges as well: an effect, a "derivative" of this connection. Suppose we are a group of 10 participants who are interconnected. It means that there also is a cumulative force of the group consisting of ten people.
This place you speak of, where people are connected with one another, you mean places like all the places people hang out other than online?
Quote:
But this isn’t all! When we bond, an additional force comes to life, an extra component produced by our oneness, its result, a "generalization" which includes all particular forces.
Ah, are you speaking of some type of online herd mentality?
Quote:
And if we get connected in one network, despite the fact that it is completely egoistic and false and has absorbed all the worst samples of our nature, it nevertheless is a system that brings us together.
The internets is completely egoistic and false and has absorbed all the worst samples of our nature?
Quote:
And hence, the force supplying this connection will be revealed in this place.
Electricity? Network companies? If one is a minor...one's parents?
Quote:
It exposes a new necessity to us.
Necessity to you, not me. And it doesn't expose anything, you conclude and classify it a necessity because of your attachment to it.
Quote:
This network itself has such a unique nature, character, and legitimacy that it will pull us toward integration, unification, and correct development, to a truly unified humanity
The internets? The internets will do all this? Aren't there enough religions in the world already, why create a new one?
Why the redecorating of the same concept?
Quote:
If we get connected, no matter how, by good or bad ties, this bond will bring us to the correct type of unity in the end.
Soo, two wrongs do make a right?
Quote:
It may bring some blows on the way if we are egoists and don’t understand what the right form of evolution is.
Suffering because of our ignorance...oh yeah...one of the the hallmarks of religion.
Quote:
But by the same token, it can go smoothly and well. At any rate, one way or another, within this network, there works a special force that is one degree above us.
A force higher than ignorant ol' humankind...oh yeah...more hallmarks of religion.
Quote:
The integral egoism which has connected and is forcing us to be together, which has arranged this whole network and us in it,
Oh, my bad...this higher force is ego..and not another variation of god that I thought you were referring to.
Quote:
...seems to be a negative force, but inside it, there is a positive one that gradually draws us to becoming as one. I am certain, based on how fast we are developing now, that we will reveal it in the very near future.
And what has any of that got to do with the internets?
Quote:
It is a natural phenomenon: When people unite, within such unification and as a result of it, there is an additional force present.
Additional, or is it that in those circumstances, one becomes aware of it?
Quote:
This is how nature is designed. It could be a gathering of some clowns or the most evil criminals, and still, their unity will produce a powerful result (albeit possibly bad).
You got something against clowns? You think something bad will come from clown conventions?
Quote:
It is because bonding itself is endowed with spiritual force. After all, spirituality is a connection.
Bonding has no force. Bonding is a term to describe an action of two forces interacting with each other.
The force, or energy, is within the entities interacting with each other.
Quote:
Soo, if everyone killed each other in a war, humanity will have advanced?