Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 16-02-2011, 01:07 AM
dogninja

In my time, I must have euthanized at least a thousand dogs. And because of that have spent a great deal contemplating animal "afterlife", and animal death. They are subject to the same energetic rules that we are, and as we meet people and animals "for a reason" at times- so do they.
Old 16-02-2011, 05:15 AM
ether

think about this when my dog was sick couple of years ago i was going to put him on medication...but then his Spirit moved on in towards me and said he wanted to move on meaning have a body to look after, as the baby was nearly due i decided to let him go ...euthanized, he was 13 years old
i reckon 99.999+% sure of this that say you have a cat/s and or dog/s that died years earlier and that you seen them in the astral planes one or many animals at the same time you'll find it is just the work of their Spirits that have moved on, just letting you know they are still thinking of ya!!!

good luck

love all

""

Last edited by innerlight : 21-02-2011 at 02:43 PM.
Old 16-02-2011, 05:26 AM
sumitkumarpandit

On spiritual plane, all living beings are absolutely same having the same sort of soul but just with a different level of purity. Whenever we think of a someone, who has gone out leaving the body, we call him back to appear in the same body which is against the law of nature. So, it is a little painfull.
SumitPandit.in
Old 21-02-2011, 12:09 AM
Pathfinder

I can assure you that animals do exist in spirit. I have seen both of my dogs that have been gone for years and I am confident that they have taught my newest dogs their habits and movements. There is nothing that will ever convince me otherwise and I love it!
Old 21-02-2011, 05:17 PM
spiritualysurrounded

Daver,

I know what kinda of losses you battling with. I just lost my cat recently too. he was truly my best friend ever. like you i was with him at birth. he almost didnt make it. i had to bust the sack and rub his chest to get him breathing. i felt so attached right away. i babied him right away. I named him mouse cause thats what he looked like. right after he was born i got realy sick. I died three times. and was put in bed and on the couch for years. we became really close. really close. I cry even to this day that i lost him.

not to mention when i lost him i was at the hardest part in my life. i was being diagnosed with schitophrena, hearing all kinds of stuff, having my soul riped out. my energy taken. then i let him out during this and the next morning i was waiting for him to come to the door. he never came. i found him by the street. I still feel to this day the spirits that were tormenting me at the time killed him.

any ways ever scene this has happened to me i become very attached to the spiritual world. so attached my cat came to me in spirit while i was awake. it scared me. after i calmed down he told me everything. we both cried together for a few hours. and then the creator came to me and he left. I asked the creator if i could take him home with me (to heaven) because of his importance to my life. actually he looked at me and said yes. explained that most the time animals rebirth to a new life. right away. but the special ones that create stay in the heart of the owner.

i cried so hard to hear this. I believed what i heared. he told me he is waiting for me. and i get him back when i go home. I cant wait. I miss him so much. i still cant look at his picture. i see him some times around my feet.

just know he will be there waiting for you. its not what you believed. the afterlife is a place of great magnitude and the envierment her self will give you your greatest desires. if you want your cat by your side there it shale be all you have to do is ask if hes not waiting. trust me. iv seen the other side. through death. anything is possible over there.

(while im writing this to you crying thinking about him this song came on, Miss you, by aaliyah. this could be for you)
Old 21-02-2011, 06:07 PM
clovelly

I also have a story to add:

I as well had to put down my dog Monty about 1 month ago and it has been hard for my family & especially our other dog Gypsy who is really going through the morning process and cries when we mention his name. Monty came into our life because he decided to leave his original family and move into ours about 8 years ago. His family loved & wanted him and initially we did not. But Monty was stubborn & would escape his place and break into our house so eventually we all gave up. Quickly my family grew to love him and nicknamed him our 'Four legged guardian angel'.

Tonight I attempted to do a creative visualization to meet one of my guardian angels . I felt a strong presence but could not see or hear anyone. Then I was directed to look at Gypsy sleeping and saw Monty lying next to her. At the same time she woke up and also looked at Monty. I was so happy to see him, I gave him the biggest hug and scratched him behind the ears where he loved it. Then he went back and lay next to Gypsy, which I knew was to comfort her. This made me realize that he still chooses to be with my family who he loves & cares for so strongly, he is still our 'Four legged guardian angel'.
Old 22-02-2011, 04:41 AM
Experiencer
Great stories everyone. Thanks so much for sharing! While I still feel a sense of deep loss for myself and become teary-eyed and emotional when I see my kitties picture or think of her, I have come to the realization that this may be a blessing in disguise.

You see, when she was born, I was at the lowest point in my life. I was having suicidal thoughts and felt totally lost and alone in this world. My life seemed to have no purpose nor direction. I felt stuck in a material world surrounded by people with screwed up thoughts and priorities. I longed for something meaningful and wonderful. Something which did not seem possible here.

Then Dancer was born. She came into my life and helped me to heal and transform myself. Her unconditional love, playful nature, and constant companionship was what I needed. I began to see the universe and everything in a different light. I felt like I awakened onto a spiritual path and became a seeker of inner wisdom and truth. I felt joy.

Now that she is gone, I feel that she left because her mission here was accomplished. She had helped me in life as much as she could, and now with her passing she has given me yet another gift which I am having trouble to express into words at this time. I am very thankful for my time with her, even though this sense of loss right now has been difficult.