Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 18-06-2020, 04:26 AM
Elfin

Thank you all. Will respond when I can fully focus on this subject. Also a couple of updates.
Old 18-06-2020, 08:50 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Life is like this @Elifn, sometimes I hate it, I hate it because death exists... I have the same experiences when someone is close to die.. and it gets worse when it's about someone I love, it's like I am in hell, and then, when my loved one passes away, I am filled with peace, it happened with my grandma. Prior to her death, I used to have 3-6 nightmares every single night, I was sleeping on daylight and being awake at night, everything was backwards, it was a horrible experience, not only for me, but for my grandma too... They said she had some problems with the veins located around her brain, but what about me? We both had supernatural experiences. After she passed away she came to me surrounded by this pure white light in this heavenly place, assuring me that she is very much alive.

I wish I could do something for all the people who have to suffer something like this, the loss of a loved one or the loss of a friend. I wish I could show them that there's something after this life ends, something beyond our wildest dreams.
Thank you so much. I am sorry for your pain with the loss of your Grandma. You of course, do know full well, as explained that your Grandma is now bathed in a beautiful light and will never leave you. As I know too that my treasured friend has certainly moved on to better things and will be clothed in a rainbow of full colour. He is too precious not to be. The most gentlest of souls ever to walk this earth. I once said to a local shop assistant " if everyone was like Paul, the world would be beautiful"...And thank you too for the wish to take away the pain of people suffering. That is because you feel deeply, as I do , being sensitive. God Bless You...x
Old 18-06-2020, 09:00 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Yes, we tend to fear and hate death, yet if there were no death, there could be no life. What you wish to show them, you cannot show anyone for it exists within you and cannot be conveyed in words or images. One can point, but a finger is not the moon, yet many will get confused and mistake the finger for the moon. If they wish to see what you wish to show them, they must look and see it for themselves. Some will refuse to look insisting it is not there and so it is a silly waste of time. Others will look but get stuck looking at the finger and trying to understand it instead of looking to where it points and seeing the moon. Others will open their mind and explore within themselves until they see what it is that others are telling them is there within themselves and within us all.

No matter which rout they take through life, all lead to the same destination, only the experience of the journey differs. As to which experience is better than another, I cannot say.

Anyway, it sounds like it was nice of Matthew to drop a little trail marker to @elfin to help point the direction. Hopefully, if she feels a bit lost at times, she can use it to recognize the trail.
Hi Ketzer, and Thank You for your message. I wholeheartedly agree, without death there would be no life. Beautifully put. And I love your analogy of the finger and the moon. This is a bit "off piste" ... But I have a favourite thing, when someone gets angry, and starts waving the "finger" of blame at you I say to them.... " Don't you point your finger of blame at me.... See how many of your fingers are pointing at yourself!".....I love that as they realise at least 3 are pointing back at themselves !!!!!! With regard to Matthew , I fully understand, and there is a little more to add which I will relate in a while. But thank you very much , and on this occassion I will not get the fly swot out !!!!! x
Old 18-06-2020, 09:07 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Matt had a great sense of humour he was a lovely person always helpful. this sounds like matt all over

Namaste
Hi Native Spirit, and Thank You so much. Yes well I saw full well his humour... And I did have a chuckle with him. I enlarged his picture, looked right in his eyes and told him " ok I hear, I get it..!" ..... But there's a bit more to this story, as I realised afterwards. And I can only feel honoured and blessed , if I'm honest to have witnessed his presence x
Old 18-06-2020, 10:12 AM
Elfin

So here goes.... I had all the interaction with Matthew ...( Matt but I always refer with full name) . And given that I was up from 3am that morning, I would naturally have gone to bed at teatime!!! And I was literally shattered. But I didn't go to bed till nearly midnight . Then something else out of the ordinary happened. My boys never message me in the evening (unless emergency) because they know I go to bed early, and yet I recieve a call off my son saying he's trying to do a "podcast" or something but it's not recording and would i mind if he needed to ring me once or twice to test "record" ... I said ok as I was still up. ( He would NEVER normally ring me to ask that... Also he has all his brothers , up till late , that he can ask).........and so it went on..and on...and on and on. Phone call after phone call every 30 seconds or so. I must have had a dozen calls . In the end he said " thanks mum, sorted now" ...... So why do I tell you all this?.... Because his name is Matthew. And all I got during the evening was the name *Matthew" showing up in my screen, after everything I had witnessed earlier , and very out of the ordinary. Sometimes they just want you to know they're there don't they?!!!
Old 18-06-2020, 10:25 AM
Legrand

He must come to you because you are beautiful Elfin.

Have a great day!
Old 18-06-2020, 10:27 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
He must come to you because you are beautiful Elfin.

Have a great day!
Oh LEGRAND..... Don't you make me cry again!!! Thank you x There's a bit more to story which I will post now, and quite special. x
Old 18-06-2020, 10:37 AM
Elfin

And so because of everything that happened with both Matthew and Paul , when I went to bed, exhausted , yesterday , I closed my eyes and had a mental conversation with Matthew. I thanked him for his intervention, acknowledged that I understood his intervention, told him I felt honoured that he felt me "worthy" of his intervention. Bearing in mind, it was still daylight at this point, which even with closed eyes, it is still quite light. But after I had spoken, the light dissapeared , and it was as though I was looking at a very dark sky. And all I could see was a beautiful strip of pure gold going across the sky , a bit like a comet, but pure gold in colour, and so vivid. I'm not quite sure what this was, but would like to think I was being shown Paul, on his journey , in the colour that is do befitting of him. All amazing,and all very beautiful.
Old 18-06-2020, 11:21 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
So here goes.... I had all the interaction with Matthew ...( Matt but I always refer with full name) . And given that I was up from 3am that morning, I would naturally have gone to bed at teatime!!! And I was literally shattered. But I didn't go to bed till nearly midnight . Then something else out of the ordinary happened. My boys never message me in the evening (unless emergency) because they know I go to bed early, and yet I recieve a call off my son saying he's trying to do a "podcast" or something but it's not recording and would i mind if he needed to ring me once or twice to test "record" ... I said ok as I was still up. ( He would NEVER normally ring me to ask that... Also he has all his brothers , up till late , that he can ask).........and so it went on..and on...and on and on. Phone call after phone call every 30 seconds or so. I must have had a dozen calls . In the end he said " thanks mum, sorted now" ...... So why do I tell you all this?.... Because his name is Matthew. And all I got during the evening was the name *Matthew" showing up in my screen, after everything I had witnessed earlier , and very out of the ordinary. Sometimes they just want you to know they're there don't they?!!!

Amazing to read all that Elfin - Matt's star pupil comes to mind, and great choice if so... must have been such a difficult day or two, well done for keeping strong enough through it all, and getting back to us...
Old 18-06-2020, 11:44 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Amazing to read all that Elfin - Matt's star pupil comes to mind, and great choice if so... must have been such a difficult day or two, well done for keeping strong enough through it all, and getting back to us...
Thank you one-light.... And don't you start me off too!! It has been very easy to cry these last couple of days. And I have been helped with so much support ,in various guises. I Thank every one for that. They know who they are. Star pupil??!!!!! I very much doubt it lol. I am guessing it be more like " who the hecks this elfin... How she get on here?" Lol.