Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 11-06-2020, 03:30 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Aw, cheer up everyone. It's the age of aquarius, and the most ''loving'' party up there in the heavens have GREAT plans for humanity

Humanity's ability to continue the cycle of either only be egotistically pessimistic or blind to their own empathy and self-reflection and not put their problems unto others is humanity's own fault.

Want to not believe in angels even in the form of leading by EXAMPLE - Then don't dare point out their non-existience or others' way of keeping their own lights at the end of their own tunnels like a victimized child please. (naivety and childishness on BOTH fronts!). Believing in something good attracts more good!

Have the logical belief that we create and solve our own problems! I can't fathom the non-belief of gods, angels, and light yet, you acknowledge the power of darkness and how really evil and power hungy people can be. More-so. It is contradicting to say the least!
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor
Old 11-06-2020, 04:07 PM
ketzer

Not much of an expert on all this new density talk in spirituality, but I am curious why it is getting all this sudden hating on it. It seems to be something of a rework on the multidimensional concept but with some additional reference to frequency being a defining/determining factor (which would actually make some sense in a hypothetical way). This particular conceptualization of reality doesn't seem to be any better or worse then so many other unscientifically proven spirituality concepts and actually seems to have more real scientific hypotheses and theories that could be pointed to to shore it up (i.e. not prove it, but at least there is something scientific to point to in order to form a hypothesis).

Just makes me curious because most SF people don't seem to have the same vitriol for gem stones, fairies, gnomes, or chakras?

http://divine-cosmos.net/ascending-t...sciousness.htm
Old 11-06-2020, 04:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Aw, cheer up everyone. It's the age of aquarius, and the most ''loving'' party up there in the heavens have GREAT plans for humanity

''Age of Aquarius'' always puts a smile on my face. I remember the times where many spiritual folk talked about 21-12-2012 and how it would start an era of luvvv and peasss. ( ) Modern spirituality gives people a false narrative. This world of ours will always have conflict, you can't have true peace in a world of limited resources and competing views on how to live life. All we can do is choose the option we deem best (under circumstances). :)
Old 11-06-2020, 04:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Just makes me curious because most SF people don't seem to have the same vitriol for gem stones, fairies, gnomes, or chakras?

I think it's similar thoughts regarding the "rapture". "which group am I in". The unfairness factor. I mean, if one were to believe they're in the "right" group. What about the "unawakened" soul down the road!
Old 11-06-2020, 04:50 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by SikuX
Want to not believe in angels even in the form of leading by EXAMPLE - Then don't dare point out their non-existience or others' way of keeping their own lights at the end of their own tunnels like a victimized child please. (naivety and childishness on BOTH fronts!). Believing in something good attracts more good!

Hit the brakes for a moment dude… I'm not interested in leading as example, and as of now I'm ALMOST tempted to believe in your cute fluffy angels, but it's not a really a case of wanting to believe or not. Plus, I also can't diminish the light of someone's else personal tunnel because I have no access to them. Feel free to believe what you want, but know that if something good comes out of it, it's only in your psyche. Kinda like finding a feather on your doorstep and feeling fortunate.

Quote:
Have the logical belief that we create and solve our own problems! I can't fathom the non-belief of gods, angels, and light yet, you acknowledge the power of darkness and how really evil and power hungy people can be. More-so. It is contradicting to say the least!

What makes you think it's contradicting? Do you mean that it makes no sense for me to believe in the darkness of humanity and not in gods and angels
Old 11-06-2020, 04:59 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
''Age of Aquarius'' always puts a smile on my face. I remember the times where many spiritual folk talked about 21-12-2012 and how it would start an era of luvvv and peasss. ( ) Modern spirituality gives people a false narrative. This world of ours will always have conflict, you can't have true peace in a world of limited resources and competing views on how to live life. All we can do is choose the option we deem best (under circumstances). :)

Funny enough, if only everyone on Earth lived up to the 11 Satanic rules, the whole world would be way closer to luvvv and peasss than this whole Age of Aquarius fiddle-faddle.
Old 11-06-2020, 05:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Thanks Rah nam & Smillingsun.

Is it connected to the solar flash?

I don't know for sure. But if the solar flash is a real thing then of course it's connected to the shift to 4D. And we are actually in the transition phase from 3D to 4D. And how long will it takes, 10 years or hundred of years I don't know.
The 3D world is crumbling and those difficult times of transition we are in now were predicted several years ago by psychic, mystic, arboriginal.
Old 12-06-2020, 04:36 PM
Seeker

I have no idea what the truth is. 5D, 6D, Ra and all that but I think it's a good thing this is being pushed, or anything else for what it worth.
Because the more people it reaches, the more people have a chance to wake up. Or not even wake up but to become a better person.

Nothing is a joke if it helps some people to start seeking their own truth.
Old 12-06-2020, 07:23 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangeline 77
I have no idea what the truth is. 5D, 6D, Ra and all that but I think it's a good thing this is being pushed, or anything else for what it worth.
Because the more people it reaches, the more people have a chance to wake up. Or not even wake up but to become a better person.

Nothing is a joke if it helps some people to start seeking their own truth.
Well, ok, it's not a joke if as you say 'it helps some people start'....but think about it for a moment: where's it leading them? Are they looking for a better heaven than described in Revelations (assuming they believe there's a heaven)? Are they ones of the 144,000 to be raptured as believed by the JWs?
Do they believe it's a realm of some sort hanging above the material earth? A compartment within them?...........And a dozen more questions that evade a simple issue: why choose it or anything else as a spiritual path?
What it's becoming is a new parochial and fashionable religion.
It seems to mislead people into believing that after about 800,000 years some magical thing is about to change human nature; turn them all into ethereal beings or something. Because though the toys get more expensive and the tech gets higher, the plight of humanity has advanced hardly a jot at all since it began.

The people who are laughing are the people who came up with the idea and are making money out of it.
So, hopefully once seekers start they'll realise that it isn't so easy to allow the spirit of themselves to shine through; to get rid of all their delusion; to own their problems; to live up to their higher principles....to drive their lives...
Old 12-06-2020, 07:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Well, ok, it's not a joke if as you say 'it helps some people start'....but think about it for a moment: where's it leading them? Are they looking for a better heaven than described in Revelations (assuming they believe there's a heaven)? Are they ones of the 144,000 to be raptured as believed by the JWs?
Do they believe it's a realm of some sort hanging above the material earth? A compartment within them?...........And a dozen more questions that evade a simple issue: why choose it or anything else as a spiritual path?
What it's becoming is a new parochial and fashionable religion.
It seems to mislead people into believing that after about 800,000 years some magical thing is about to change human nature; turn them all into ethereal beings or something. Because though the toys get more expensive and the tech gets higher, the plight of humanity has advanced hardly a jot at all since it began.

The people who are laughing are the people who came up with the idea and are making money out of it.
So, hopefully once seekers start they'll realise that it isn't so easy to allow the spirit of themselves to shine through; to get rid of all their delusion; to own their problems; to live up to their higher principles....to drive their lives...
Good post lorelyen.