Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 20-04-2020, 04:26 AM
Newbie ;)

Do most people have a past life? Like 50%? Or some other?
Old 20-04-2020, 07:43 AM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by +*~.:STARDUST:.~*+

Are there people that don't have a past life per se,cause the past life is part of the collective memory bank?

Imagine being contrived from a belief system.

Last edited by ant : 20-04-2020 at 08:26 AM.
Old 22-04-2020, 10:31 PM
Just Tim

Hi !

I was my grandfather. At first it was some crazy idea that got through my mind, then it made sense.
Old 04-05-2020, 01:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I have a stack of one book I wrote back in the second century which was my autobiography. I had a lot of fun back then. My name was Lucius Apuleius and the book was titled Metamorphoses.

If we ever meet up, ask me for a copy of the book.
When I wrote my autobiography, I wrote the following to my son Faustinus
which is recorded in the preface of my autobiography.

And unto the Readers of this Book

THAT I to thee some joyous jests        I will declare how one by hap
    may show in gentle gloze,                   his humane figure lost,
And frankly feed thy bended eares       And how in brutish formed shape,
     with passing pleasant prose:                 his loathed life he tost.
So that thou daine in seemly sort        And how he was in course of time
    this wanton booke to view,                   from such a state unfold,
That is set out and garnisht fine,        Who eftsoone turn'd to pristine shape
    with written phrases new.                         his lot unlucky told.

What and who he was attend a while, and you shall understand that it was even I,  
     the writer of mine own Metamorphosie and strange alteration of figure.

████████████████████████████████████████████
Hmmmmm, I did not know you could do double columns...... I learn
something new every day.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 04-05-2020, 09:18 AM
Master
Nothing, probably. This is the life I have..
If I had ''past lives'' I reckon I would've known them by now.
Old 04-05-2020, 05:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Nothing, probably. This is the life I have..
If I had ''past lives'' I reckon I would've known them by now.

Out of curiosity, how would you have known them?

Peace
Old 04-05-2020, 07:12 PM
Newbie ;)

I'm a Witch whose soul use to belong to a spirit that's purpose was to guide the souls of the abused and outcasts to some form of relief in the afterlife before the Divines ushered them onwards and reincarnated them again.

At some point my spirit grew envious of humanity, witnessing the rebirth, the afterlife between rebirths, and death and the companionship that humanity possessed. Once I had deserted my post the Fates invoked a curse of endless reincarnation upon me, I do not get rest between lives, and unlike some who may eventually break the cycle of rebirth I will never be able to. I've been cursed to roam this earth and go back and forth within it.

By the grace of my goddesses my soul which was formerly a valkyries is now that of a phoenix, for I shall always rise from the ashes of my old self to be reborn anew.

My first life began in Egypt.
I was akin to a good witch in each life and culture into which I have been born but history was rarely kind to witches. I believe that many of my lives ended with some terrible fate, many times I died from witch hunts, crusades, or religious hatre crimes. The number of times I've been reborn escapes me. Though I was once those people I am no longer, even within the confines of one life people change from one moment into the next. I find while it is wise to learn from who we where it's best not to dwell too much on it, our time each life is best spent trying to shape who we wish to be in the future while being the best version of ourselves that we can in this moment right now.

I have always strived to stand against all forms of adversity. Hate is always foolish while love is always wise.
Old 06-05-2020, 07:32 PM
asearcher

I was a divorced mom who had anxiety after getting away from a violent man (not the ex husband, the violent man relationship came after), I found her. I would not find any of this if the ex husband (her friend) had not been who he was and in the small article flashing that she was the ex wife of him, he was the real interest in all this, if any, not her, she was a "nobody".

The reason for me being so connected to that life could be how I died, no justice served, not thinking she would die then and there, no preparation for it, being taken by surprise, being reborn again not long after and returning to the same area where she had once lived and died. What are the odds of that happening?

I definitely did not want some memories to be true, what i remember of the violent stuff and death, but other things, people from that life I love to have memories of. Sad to have not been alive to see her child graduate.

I am glad I found out who I had really been as I could say to myself afterwards I have not been crazy. These things really did happen. To start to heal from it. I think I was on my way to heal from the abuse, the mental illness (the anxiety part) when I died. The ex husband (her friend) had described to investigation she had made great improvement but still had a way to go. He has said he still loved her and that she was the love of his life. From what I could have gotten out from my memories it was that she was too nervous and did not dare at the time to reconcile with her ex husband, but from what I felt she still had feelings for him, loved him but did not want him disappointed in her, she wanted to get even better.

In this life of mine I try to make up for the "interruption"/death before my time? and try to heal all the way :)

Last edited by asearcher : 06-05-2020 at 09:05 PM.
Old 15-06-2020, 07:35 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by +*~.:STARDUST:.~*+

I doubt there is any honest way to compute such a statistic. I assume you are lookng for a statistic about a general population?

Scientifically speaking, you would run into the issue of those who do not believe in past lives - did they live past lives anyway regardless of their current belief system?

They say the belief system is powerful enough to convince the user that it is reality. So, for those who believe in no reincarnation, I wonder if this is their last incarnation then.

Surveying a general population with such varying belief systems would skew results on any statistical data.
Old 15-06-2020, 08:03 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimtobe
I doubt there is any honest way to compute such a statistic. I assume you are lookng for a statistic about a general population?

Scientifically speaking, you would run into the issue of those who do not believe in past lives - did they live past lives anyway regardless of their current belief system?

They say the belief system is powerful enough to convince the user that it is reality. So, for those who believe in no reincarnation, I wonder if this is their last incarnation then.

Surveying a general population with such varying belief systems would skew results on any statistical data.

On that basis those who are convinced that a human being is just a physical body and that consciousness is somehow produced by the brain would cease to exist at physical death. They may be in for a surprise.

Or to put it another way, if the law of rebirth is a fact then it doesn't matter whether someone believes it or not. They are still subject to rebirth.

Peace

Last edited by iamthat : 16-06-2020 at 04:31 AM.