Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 30-06-2020, 08:29 AM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
When my mother was pregnant with me When I was early into the 3rd trimester I woke up . Now I confermed this because I told my mother which side I liked to be on because there was more room she confermed that I was right about every thing I highlighted about being in the womb. With that said it was rather Bland experience or memory I should say because I had no thought I had no inner talking I didn't saying I was being squished or anything like that because I didn't know language yet. Definitely an interesting experience. Also remember parts of being born which I confirmed Andre accurate on my assertions as to the amount of people in the room and certain things that were said and obviously from birth till now I remember with the standard gaps of non important time that everybody's missing.

MAYA EL........I believe you as I remember the birth process as some of you know,(It is in the my space section somewhere),yet unlike you, I had an inner voice from the point from when I was falling through blackness and entering the foetus in he womb and during and after birth. I knew the words but didn't know how to saythem.lol.
Old 30-06-2020, 08:52 AM
MAYA EL

I do believe that would be one of the signs of false memory syndrome
Old 30-06-2020, 09:05 AM
Administrator
You are going to get many different answers here as Abortion is a very Emotive subject.
I tend not to participate in this topic.as we all have our beliefs.

Namaste
Old 30-06-2020, 09:42 AM
hazada guess

Quote:

Sorry MAYA EL, You believe what you want,but the main thing is,i know it's true,its all been confirmed.
Old 30-06-2020, 10:18 AM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Sorry MAYA EL, You believe what you want,but the main thing is,i know it's true,its all been confirmed.

No one can say - with any justification - what someone else has experienced is wrong or inaccurate. How it feels to that individual is indisputable because it's a wholly personal, wholly subjective experience. It's what can make them so vivid and/or life changing.

The interpretation of such personal experiences MAY be challenged, however, just as the expression of the views/opinion/approach of any of us may be challenged when we post them in public forums.
Old 30-06-2020, 10:20 AM
leadville

Quote:

And, of course, it can only be your belief because you have no means to disprove what someone else remember is false.
Old 30-06-2020, 10:33 AM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
You are going to get many different answers here as Abortion is a very Emotive subject.
I tend not to participate in this topic.as we all have our beliefs.

Namaste

It is undoubtedly an emotive subject but guidance concerning termination has been offered by at least one teacher/guide widely seen as authoritative. My thinking is shaped by what he had to say but also by what I feel inside. Others are naturally free to reject anything that doesn't appeal to their reason.

If I were a God-thanking individual I would thank God I haven't had to face the situation of considering whether to terminate a new life. Those who have may be deserving of our help and support.
Old 30-06-2020, 10:47 AM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uriwhetu
Really controversial topic for sure. I agree with most of the points listed. I can't remember exactly where I obtained this information but I agree the souls/spirits select their next life experience from the spirit realm but dont enter the body until the moment of birth. I'm not convinced of the growing confusion, I believe this occurs once the soul attaches at birth...it is the human form that forgets, not the spirit, IMO. this is how through meditation we are able to access knowledge
From our higher selves or higher spirit realms.
I also believe that a spirit/soul can change their mind about incarnating right up until birth. Not all incarnations require this 'forgetting' or confusion either, as they describe it, only this Earth experience (or other 3D worlds) - incarnations on other planets of higher density dont experience this, knowledge is retained.
So if we accept that the soul makes their final decision to incarnate at the point of birth then for me it reduces the severity of abortion, because their is no sentience/soul yet attached. From a purely spiritual perspective, our human vessel is a meat suit, it is not who we are. Our souls are immortal and infinite and on that basis I dont fear death in a physical sense.
A soul that selects a fetus that is then terminated is free to select another that will provide the same or similar life experiences that that soul wishes to experience.

We may, or may not, be influenced by teachings of spirit guides.

One of them teaches that association of spirit with its body-to-be takes place at the moment of conception. It's not an enter-at-the-last-moment situation (or some other point) but one of animation from the earliest moment with increasing interpenetration by the spirit of its body. Whether that's 100% from the very earliest moment or at some later point may not be particularly relevant even from the consideration of termination. But the soul/spirit doesn't "attach" at birth although it might finally and fully interpenetrate the baby body at 'the last moment' before actual emergence into this physical world, its birth.

But like it or not, termination prevents a particular life that was meant to be. That's not to say the intended animating spirit won't be able to animate another body in another life, only that it won't do it in an exactly similar way to what was intended in the earlier one.
Old 30-06-2020, 11:45 AM
Master

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/...begins-when-s/

Abortions take place mainly to avoid unpleasant, threatening or destructive situations. No matter how it may be looked upon, morally, financially, socially or religiously - it is an action which causes a life to end. This is called killing. There is no other word for it.

We all have a lot of excuses to place this action into a place we like to call harmless which we feel will excuse us from our responsibilities. We continue to kid ourselves that the tiny person being scraped or torn out of the womb doesn't suffer 'because it's too small' - but in reality we don't know.

Not accepting abortions would change our social structures completely. That's really what we are afraid of. Accepting responsibility for our actions is something none of us (or very few) do. Not only in things to do with abortions but with our whole attitude towards existence.

I was born 'out of wedlock' as it was called - and I'm sure my mother suffered, shame and humiliation was rife in those days. 'Good' people only had sex under the bedclothes, anything else was fornication.
I'm glad she held on and had me, it's the first thing I'll thank her for should I ever see her again.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 30-06-2020, 03:39 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/...begins-when-s/

Abortions take place mainly to avoid unpleasant, threatening or destructive situations. No matter how it may be looked upon, morally, financially, socially or religiously - it is an action which causes a life to end. This is called killing. There is no other word for it.

We all have a lot of excuses to place this action into a place we like to call harmless which we feel will excuse us from our responsibilities. We continue to kid ourselves that the tiny person being scraped or torn out of the womb doesn't suffer 'because it's too small' - but in reality we don't know.

Not accepting abortions would change our social structures completely. That's really what we are afraid of. Accepting responsibility for our actions is something none of us (or very few) do. Not only in things to do with abortions but with our whole attitude towards existence.

I was born 'out of wedlock' as it was called - and I'm sure my mother suffered, shame and humiliation was rife in those days. 'Good' people only had sex under the bedclothes, anything else was fornication.
I'm glad she held on and had me, it's the first thing I'll thank her for should I ever see her again.

I think you're a little lacking in compassion for those who feel compelled - rightly or wrongly - to tread such a path. Not everyone has the strength of character or conviction needed when things appear to conspire against them. They should be pitied and not simply condemned. Neither are they all in exactly the same position. It's easy to judge harshly....

Of course you should thank your mother for giving you the chance of life others will not have been given. And if you both want to see one another when you have both passed over you WILL be able to.