Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-04-2020, 01:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Where do I start lomax - I have thought as long as ive known you nearly a year now, that you are a good man but when messaging as we have and are in contact occasionally that you are good but a live wire to touch or reply to 'zap' ouch... this would explain it if you have negative attachments close. So if you think I can help and you're going to listen then we can have a go or fall out again as we occasionally do, this is your choice.

You should know about removing negatives, but maybe not... When I help people with the power of the mind self healing in my town, the youngsters 30's are so interested and will listen and learn, but you try telling someone in their 50s+ and the majority they know it all. So I have to tread carefully here because knowing what you know, you could respond as the elderly person would as in they 'know it all' already - so this is your choice depending how you reply 'how much effort' I put into helping you sort this problem...

No one's saying to these negative attachments don't exist, what we're saying is not attach to you, or maybe they are thinking cut the attachment let me out - we don't know this - it might be an attachment/connection it/they don't want, certainly you don't want it rattling pipes, banging floor boards let me out, as in them/it saying - so your choice lomax we have a go or we don't...

There's going to be 'many/many' simple lifestyle changes made if you do want this sorting and cut the attachment from the lower astral, because that's where I believe the attachment is coming from, not 'with you' but 'to you' sending messages as in energy transfer to you or your place, probably you because it happens in other properties - all we have to do it cut the connection, slow process I reckon over the next week/month.

Like I say a decent message from you and we have a go... no promises here, because this will depend on you, and how you react to me and also with lifestyle changes as we go about this.
I'll be honest.
I had adepts trying to remove that thing (if it's really something that it can be removed) and nothing worked.Even angelic beings were not capable to put an end to this.
Yes,i believe i'm far more advanced than you concerning practical spirituality (no offence,and it's not a bad thing at all),and also i don't like to be categorized as good man or an evil one.I embrace all parts of me and i know that in one moment the switch can turn.

I appreciate your concern,but i want you to tell me what you were planning to do in order to help me.That thing went really angry the last time an angelic came to clean the place.