Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 13-07-2020, 09:00 AM
Administrator
I Would say you had visitations from paul. its lovely when you see them after they passed looking so healthy.

Namaste
Old 13-07-2020, 09:12 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I Would say you had visitations from paul. its lovely when you see them after they passed looking so healthy.

Namaste
Thank you .. yes it is lovely...
Old 13-07-2020, 12:40 PM
Master
Its so nice Elfin your messages from Paul - he came back to you again, just in case you weren't sure in the first dream - thanks for sharing...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 13-07-2020, 01:33 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Its so nice Elfin your messages from Paul - he came back to you again, just in case you weren't sure in the first dream - thanks for sharing...
Thank you one-light... Yes he came, and was much healthier...was lovely to see...
Old 13-07-2020, 06:27 PM
Master
I seen my dad 3 times now in dreams - he was 80yrs when he passed a decade ago, but in the dreams I didn't recognise him at first, 41 yrs old he was/is in the dreams, don't ask me how I know 41 I just do... His hair was different, for one he had some, and curly like people had in the old days on films, to me anyway...

I only recognised him because he was in his old truck he used to drive, hope he took plenty of spare parts with him, old transit trucks always needed upkeep and plenty of care, especially that one because he used it on race tracks recovering old cars from what we call here banger racing - I think I was shown what I needed to know, that he was well, and he certainly looked well.

You earned your dreams from Paul via your 'spiritual support' Elfin, showing love and care as you did... And I know Matt will approve, after all this thread and website is about or represents 'him' and how he cared enough about others to set it all up all those years ago...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 15-07-2020, 11:47 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
I seen my dad 3 times now in dreams - he was 80yrs when he passed a decade ago, but in the dreams I didn't recognise him at first, 41 yrs old he was/is in the dreams, don't ask me how I know 41 I just do... His hair was different, for one he had some, and curly like people had in the old days on films, to me anyway...

I only recognised him because he was in his old truck he used to drive, hope he took plenty of spare parts with him, old transit trucks always needed upkeep and plenty of care, especially that one because he used it on race tracks recovering old cars from what we call here banger racing - I think I was shown what I needed to know, that he was well, and he certainly looked well.

You earned your dreams from Paul via your 'spiritual support' Elfin, showing love and care as you did... And I know Matt will approve, after all this thread and website is about or represents 'him' and how he cared enough about others to set it all up all those years ago...
Beautiful one-light ..and Thank you. Yes am blessed Paul came to me, as indeed your dad came to you. Lovely for you to see your dad in full health , in all his wonderful colour . Because they never ever leave us do they?... And I still thank Matt all the time for being the most remarkable young man.. to have created such beauty.. and for just being "him"....You could say he has made us "what" we are with this forum.....
Old 04-08-2020, 09:27 AM
Elfin

THANK YOU MATT.....
Old 11-11-2020, 04:44 PM
Elfin

...In Memory of Matthew.... 6th November... ( Sorry it's a bit late Matt)..... In All of our thoughts...