Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-07-2020, 12:27 PM
Pathfinder
Fish False Twin

Hi everyone,

I was active on here about 7 years ago, speaking of my twin flame. That is, my supposed twin flame. I wonder if anyone can identify with me, for I have dealt with the weirdest journey of my life in the past 7 years. See, I thought I met my TF; all the patterns fit. There was a spark, we had the same life plan, patterns of our lives matched, but something wasn't right. He had a gf, and I was unfortunately the "other girl," but in my heart, I knew I had to know him. Then, the time came for us to part ways, and I became a little persistent (which is a kind word). I messaged him again and again, and it seemed like he just resonated with me when we talked, but then we stopped for months on end before I instigated everything again. I know now that that would have been the wrong way to deal with things if he were actually my TF, but I was scared. After 3 years of pining for this guy, I met with a psychic in my hometown, and asked about this fellow. She told me that I would meet someone if I forgot about him. So, I asked my supposed TF if he ever thought about me as more than a friend (which I know is a juvenile question in the swing of things), and she told be that I would meet someone when I forgot about him. Three months later, I met this guy, and I noticed him first, but our first eye-meet was intense to be sure. He was actually glaring at me, which I now know was his thinking face. We have been together almost three years now with extreme ups and downs. There is so much to say about it that I won't write here now. I am actually not even sure if he is my TF. I have lost trust in my ability to discern, since I wholeheartedly believed the other guy was. I have been treating this as a normal relationship because I have kind of just adapted the strategy that if it is, it is, and I am not going to pry. My reason for writing on here today though, is that I was so dead sure that the previous guy was my TF that I stared at the wall for hours. But when he broke it off with me, I didn't care. When my current bf broke up with me, I took three days off of work and ran 10 miles to try and get over the pain (I have never run that far in my life). We got back together after 5 months because we "never left each others' minds." I'm sorry if this is mumble jumble, but like we look nothing alike, and we couldn't be more opposite. I guess I am just hoping someone reads this hodgepodge and finds something useful. I have answers if you have questions. Anyway, much love.
Old 15-07-2020, 12:28 PM
Pathfinder
Also, I should point out that the first "TF" and I looked like male and female versions of each other. I thought that was a sign.
Old 15-07-2020, 12:31 PM
Pathfinder
Oh also, the previous "TF" said no to ever having feelings for me as more than a friend.
Old 16-07-2020, 06:24 AM
Suspended

1998. .There is like only a small window of time young and beautiful to fall in love b.c once you're old most likely will never be in love. I had it at 29.. and at the MGM scream park there was this pyschic palm reader.. and we went in the tent for giggles and the Lady looked at my palm and gave me a horrible look... no she said..not us.

This woman was my True Love!! I told my girl don't listen to that crack pot. But it come true.

But I know now why.. b/c I decoded the Shroud of Turin in 2018.
Old 16-07-2020, 05:55 PM
Pathfinder
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian100
1998. .There is like only a small window of time young and beautiful to fall in love b.c once you're old most likely will never be in love. I had it at 29.. and at the MGM scream park there was this pyschic palm reader.. and we went in the tent for giggles and the Lady looked at my palm and gave me a horrible look... no she said..not us.

This woman was my True Love!! I told my girl don't listen to that crack pot. But it come true.

But I know now why.. b/c I decoded the Shroud of Turin in 2018.

Hi Brian100! Thank you for the response. I believe the psychic was right for me, too. I met my partner 3 months later, and I think she was talking about him.

So you decoded the Shroud of Turin? And do you think you’re being punished? Lol or did I misinterpret that?
Old 22-07-2020, 07:50 PM
Ascender

In my opinion, those lists of "tf signs" are bunk. When I first found the term tf, I remember reading them. What I realized was that none of that stuff has anything to do with your soul. If someone was really "the other half of your soul" than your souls would be in alignment, one would think. But that other stuff, most of it doesn't have much to do with your souls.
Old 02-10-2020, 11:45 PM
Guide
I’m similar to you.

I met someone who I believed was my twin years ago...in the summer of 2013 so same time- he was 11 years older than me. He was the most handsome man I saw. He was glowing gold when I saw him.

In that instant I thought it’d met my future husband.

Everything was so passionate at first but then everything went to ****.

I started my awakening- I was even raped (not by him) and the whole thing sent me down the obsessive road where I fully believed he was the only one for me and could not let go of that idea. The feelings I had around him were like nothing I experienced before- my heart literally exploded.

But my obsession was dark and I lost myself in this fantasy and legit became crazy. I ruined good relationships because the whole time I only wanted him, I only thought Of him.

Literally ruined so much of my life pining for a fantasy.

Part of this was due to the trauma of the rape, but he doesn’t know that. He just saw a once amazing girl go crazy.

I feel so bad about the **** I did. To so many people in my life then.

We also looked like male and female of each other ( and after him I started to see that in so many people and looked for it as a thing on my checklist like what ). We even looked like Jesus and Mary Magdalene. It’s so weird. And he has that vibe and so do I.

Last time I saw him we parted on a peaceful term.

I started to focus on me and my life and worked on myself. Got my degree. Stopped posting here.

I moved country in a whim and now I have my own apartment, with my own life and the most amazing person ever who I met in a serendipitous way....

He looks nothing like me... in that sense we’re opposites. He’s completely different from my usual type. He’s my best friend and we have the best relationship I’ve been in.... but I find myself back here because I had dreams recently about the Jesus guy and they’ve thrown me for a loop. And I’m seeing his name everywhere.

I honestly thought I was over it....but somethings making me think back on that fantasy and it’s making it hard for me to stop dreaming and see all the wonderful things in my reality- it’s actually making me start to see cracks and pick out all the bad things.....and I don’t wanna do that!

I think I’m just nostalgic for what could have been, had things been different because right now the way the world is hurting is making me think it’s partially my fault for not working harder to be a better earth angel or some **** like that lol

I’m rambling
Old 24-12-2020, 02:26 PM
Experiencer
Sorry but what you’ve described, not only isnt a twinflame, but isn’t a false twin either, it was a guy you fancied that was in a relationship with another