Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 15-07-2020, 06:13 AM
Guide
Hour glass is overflowing

They say up top sits an Eagle who sustains creation. Giving life and taking it away. Some say perhaps God. Two different motions exist as creation. life and death. Creation created both life and death and continues to do so and thus both are within it. Some say it is creation and destruction as opposites but destruction is within creation.

Life is a positive value, it creates, adds, while death is a negative value, it subtracts. The two inter mingle, working together as one? Life lives, on, sustaining itself an furthering itself, growing , while death removes life, releasing it, freeing it. This act of death is life giving in that life is freed upon death being no longer sustained in it's passing form. Freeing energy, freeing life. In this we find death, a negative value be positively generating. Life grows, it expands. We get an idea or we invent something and that idea and invention expands, it progresses. Life moves forward and not backwards, even in backward motion it is a forward, progressive result.

This is a big topic and so I will "expand" later.
Old 07-09-2020, 10:59 AM
Newbie ;)

Life is Eternal like the Numbers...

Hi My GodFriends, This channel on youtube have many NDE Near Death Experiences interviews, "AFINAL, O QUE SOMOS NÓS? / AFTER ALL, WHAT ARE WE?"

Its a channel Of a Brazilian Physicist, I'm Physicist too.
Many revealing stories, even one of the one people who resemble descriptions of Vaikuntha, the supreme abode of Lord Vishnuu

Many NDE experiences.

This I have Learned through Sage Vasith teachings

We have soul subtle body, when a soul enters any body it is called birth, when the soul depart of the body to go elsewhere it's called death, in truth only the body dies, the soul do not die, what is alive in us is the individual soul, all individual souls are like atoms of light, they flow eternaly in the stream of time, they flow on and on, in truth each individual soul on this infinite path journeys alone, like islands in the stream pass many earths... the many worlds where we are born to meet other souls and part from them, play out games of friendship and enmity, and them the soul leaves this body too to journey alone on the stream of time again, love for those left behind in its wake awhile, but the soul takes many new forms, till it is reborn, the soul wanders alone, wanders among new worlds. It wander on and on... the soul keep wandering in solitude... Where does it end? Only salvation is the end...

To the complete explanation of Sage Vasisth search
"Ramayana - Vishista teaches Ram about Yoga" video on youtube

As far as I have read the tales only Enoch the seventh after Adam and Prophet Elijah from the Bible, Apollonious of Tyana and King Yudisthira from Mahabharat have ascended to heaven alive, heavenly assumption, but that is not the natural way, even Krishna have died, but is possible for us for it's written everything is possible to the one who believes, words of the Lord Jesus.
Old 07-09-2020, 11:10 AM
Newbie ;)

Here are descriptions of Vaikuntha that resemble the descriptions told by a conciousness being to a women in the NDE state on the channel I have cited before.

In the Bhagavata, the text speaks of Vaikuntha, adorable to all the worlds (X.12.26), as the highest realm where Vishnu resides (XII.24.14). This, too, is the highest region (IV.12.26); beyond the world of darkness and samsāra (the cycle of birth and death) (IV.24.29; X.88.25); the destination of those who have transcended the three Gunas even while they are still alive (XI.25.22); and beyond which there is no higher place (II.2.18, II.9.9). The peaceful ascetics who reach that place never return (IV.9.29; X.88.25-6). The residents of Vaikuntha do not have material bodies, but have pure forms (VII.1.34). These forms are like that of Vishnu (III.15.14ff.), also known as Narayana. Vishnu/Narayana resides in Vaikuntha with Sri, the goddess of fortune, in palaces with crystal walls. The parks there shine like final liberation itself, and contain wish-fulfilling trees, which blossom all the year round. There are fragrant winds, and creepers dripping with honey near bodies of water. Cries of exotic birds mingle with the humming of bees, and magnificent flowers bloom everywhere. Devotees of Vishnu along with their beautiful wives travel in aerial vehicles made of jewels, emeralds and gold, but the beautiful smiling residents of this realm cannot distract the minds of the opposite sex, since everyone is absorbed in Krishna (III.15.14-25).[9]

The Lord, being thus very much satisfied with the penance of Lord Brahma, was pleased to manifest His personal abode, Vaikuntha, the supreme planet above all others. This transcendental abode of the Lord is adored by all self-realized persons freed from all kinds of miseries and fear of illusory existence. (BP 2.9.9)

In that personal abode of the Lord, the material modes of ignorance and passion do not prevail, nor is there any of their influence in goodness. There is no predominance of the influence of time, so what to speak of the illusory, external energy; it cannot enter that region. Without discrimination, both the demigods and the demons worship the Supreme Lord as devotees. (BP 2.9.10)

The inhabitants of the Vaikuntha planets are described as having a glowing sky-bluish complexion. Their eyes resemble lotus flowers, their dress is of yellowish color, and their bodily features very attractive. They are just the age of growing youths, they all have four hands, they are all nicely decorated with pearl necklaces with ornamental medallions, and they all appear to be effulgent. (BP 2.9.11)

Some of them are effulgent like coral and diamonds in complexion and have garlands on their heads, blooming like lotus flowers, and some wear earrings. (BP 2.9.12)

The Vaikuntha planets are also surrounded by various airplanes, all glowing and brilliantly situated. These airplanes belong to the great mahatmas or devotees of the Lord. The ladies are as beautiful as lightning because of their celestial complexions, and all these combined together appear just like the sky decorated with both clouds and lightning. (BP 2.9.13)

The goddess of fortune, Lakshmi in her transcendental form is engaged in the loving service of the Lord's lotus feet, and being moved by the black bees, followers of spring, she is not only engaged in variegated pleasure—service to the Lord, along with her constant companions—but is also engaged in singing the glories of the Lord's activities. (BP 2.9.14)

Lord Brahma saw in the Vaikuntha, Narayana, who is the Lord of the entire devotee community, the Lord of the goddess of fortune, the Lord of all sacrifices, and the Lord of the universe, and who is served by the foremost servitors like Nanda, Sunanda, Prabala and Arhana, His immediate associates. (BP 2.9.15)

The Lord, seen leaning favorably towards His loving servitors, His very sight intoxicating and attractive, appeared to be very much satisfied. He had a smiling face decorated with an enchanting reddish hue. He was dressed in yellow robes and wore earrings and a helmet on his head. He had four hands, and His chest was marked with the lines of the goddess of fortune. (BP 2.9.16)

The Lord was seated on His throne and was surrounded by different energies like the four, the sixteen, the five, and the six natural opulence, along with other insignificant energies of the temporary character. But He was the factual Supreme Lord, enjoying his own abode. (BP 2.9.17) it is also said that Vaikuntha is the liberated world or the world after moksha
Old 07-09-2020, 11:24 AM
Newbie ;)

Hey Kerubiel I have meet a Siddhar Swami who have build an Ashram here next were I live in Brazil, I asked him and He told me have see it a person teleport many meter, I have begining seeking for this truth of Siddhis and teleportation after reading the words of Lord Jesus on Faith and the stories of Hanuman, the stories of saints like Joseph Cupertino who was said could levitate and fly, also the Buddhist books, Buddha and his disciples quotes and stories on the mastery of the jhanna trances as a way to the psych powers, I just seeking all around the Internet and books to know the truth, them I came to find your statements on this forum on a post of 2014 about you have learned to teleport and I wonder after 6 years your skills have become even better, so please I ask teach me my Godfriend, accept me as yours student the same way you was once a student of your sorcery teachers, so far you is the only one I have found till now, but I suspect there many more Sisters and Brothers Siddhars, now, one that was said know is not here on earth now is Dipa Ma who was said mastered many Siddhis. Contact me, I'm very blissfull to have found someone who have learned this, I have read your posts on how to do it but don't have learn it yet. I'm thinking in create one place to reunite all people of the world who are acomplished in this habilities to share, advance, training and rejoice and have a good time here one earth all in the Dharmic Path, I wait for your good answer. Jai HO... Always Blissfull Namah Shivay