Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 02-07-2020, 01:59 PM
Master
Hahaha I forgot (contentment).

I accidentally folded my wrapping paper into an airplane. (contentment)

Thursday, 2nd of July 2019, 15:59:31 (contentment)
Old 02-07-2020, 02:05 PM
Master
The airplane flies! It actually flies! (hopefulness)

This process of alignment is so powerful that it transcends time and space. (hopefulness)

Thursday, 2nd of July 2019, 16:05:11 (hopefulness)
Old 02-07-2020, 02:14 PM
Master
My radio watch is shock resistant, water proof, G-SHOCK, MULTI BAND 6, CASIO. And I feel a knot in my stomach. (hopefulness)

A piece of dust has magnetically attached itself to the top side of my smartphone that I am holding in my hands right now. (hopefulness)

Thursday 2nd of July 2019, 16:14:25 (hopefulness)
Old 02-07-2020, 02:19 PM
Master
Are you able to go out for a walk?
Old 02-07-2020, 02:20 PM
Master
I feel the need to puke. I have decided to slow my breathing. And take deeper breaths. (Hopefulness)

Thursday, 2nd of July 2019, 16:20:12 (hopefulness)
Old 02-07-2020, 04:36 PM
Master
Are you feeling any better?
Old 02-07-2020, 05:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineB
Are you feeling any better?
Uh thanks you are very kind. But why do you care? Are you looking to sell me on the human trafficing program?

And no worries, I feel good and bad and then good and then bad, all of the time. I'm used to it. I've already harvested the crops of this vibrational energy work topic regarding peace and love. Eeh... Allot of hard work, I got 1 apple. I could use more practice. I'm getting really rusty. What can I say. We live we die we live and die. Either that, or I got no more love left and then I will really die, hopefully atleast!

Ofcourse what comes after I really die? Only God knows, and may God have mercy on me. I have tried to accurately label all the negative vibration for easy erasure. Infact, we can erase this topic unless you think it is somehow of useful information?

Think someone might want to actually apply the law of attraction here on the law of attraction section of the forums? AHAAHAHAHA. Ah yes, my dear. Maybe to make some money they would. It's just a bunch of cabage. Money doesn't grow on trees, it is literally the tree itself! Ahaahahah!
Old 02-07-2020, 05:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Uh thanks you are very kind. But why do you care? Are you looking to sell me on the human trafficing program?

And no worries, I feel good and bad and then good and then bad, all of the time. I'm used to it. I've already harvested the crops of this vibrational energy work topic regarding peace and love. Eeh... Allot of hard work, I got 1 apple. I could use more practice. I'm getting really rusty. What can I say. We live we die we live and die. Either that, or I got no more love left and then I will really die, hopefully atleast!

Ofcourse what comes after I really die? Only God knows, and may God have mercy on me. I have tried to accurately label all the negative vibration for easy erasure. Infact, we can erase this topic unless you think it is somehow of useful information?

Think someone might want to actually apply the law of attraction here on the law of attraction section of the forums? AHAAHAHAHA. Ah yes, my dear. Maybe to make some money they would. It's just a bunch of cabage. Money doesn't grow on trees, it is literally the tree itself! Ahaahahah!

I've been busted!

I agree, law of distraction is cabage.

Another quote came to mind:

“Life is amazing. And then it's awful. And then it's amazing again. And in between the amazing and awful it's ordinary and mundane and routine. Breathe in the amazing, hold on through the awful, and relax and exhale during the ordinary. That's just living heart breaking, soul-healing, amazing, awful, ordinary life. And it's breathtakingly beautiful.” - L.R. Knost
Old 02-07-2020, 06:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineB
I've been busted!

I agree, law of distraction is cabage.

Another quote came to mind:

“Life is amazing. And then it's awful. And then it's amazing again. And in between the amazing and awful it's ordinary and mundane and routine. Breathe in the amazing, hold on through the awful, and relax and exhale during the ordinary. That's just living heart breaking, soul-healing, amazing, awful, ordinary life. And it's breathtakingly beautiful.” - L.R. Knost

Look, I'll let you in on a little secret, because you are trying to be so kind. I really appreciate it.

Here's the secret. How do you know that you will drown from breathing under water, if you have never breathed underwater? *WARNING - Do not try this under water*
I have breathed under water. I tried to get the water into my lungs, by force. And it just kept going into my stomach.
Appearantly, reality applies differently as it does to females as it does males. Because my stomach can breath under water......

Either that, or God is a psychopath, for still leaving me here on this god forsaken planet. I don't know how old I am. What, like 5 billion years old?

You think I have not already experienced being a slave?! I have conquered every slavemaster in the entire freaking universe, what else do you want from me?!

Oh excuse me, that was a different meeting. You are here to suck my blood. Argh, seriously. Of all things I fear needles? The tiniest cutest little pointy lithol hoity toighty thangs? Ahahaha!

I HAVE EXPERIENCED EVERY INCH OF EVERY NEEDLE PENETRATE EVERY INCH OF MY BONE FIBRE!

What.. The... F... Does... God... Want... From... ME!

Hhhh... Ok... I can breath and relax now.

Hehehehee

Like what on earth is he creating here some kind of super soldier killing machine? FOR WHAT?! YOU THINK I WILL KILL?! UH... Hello? How about I kill you God? Doesn't that sound like a nice idea.... Yeah, I think I'm not strong enough...

EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT GOD IS NOT PHYSICAL! DUH! Like what am I gonna do, poke a needle through God? Eheheh ahahah!

Oh my god, you people. Some good laughs here with you guys.