Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 13-06-2020, 01:16 AM
Master
I find it almost comical when some people point their finger at some who make a living on subjects that potentially bring the human race forward, and seam to be oblivious to the fact that the controlling elite makes not billions but trillions on the misery of the masses.
Hallelujah Agor

This comes from my warring brother who once told me, when I asked him about our relationship before I incarnated on this planet.

And he said, we have fought many battles through out the verses in harmony, in Gods name. Hallelujah
Old 13-06-2020, 09:14 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Well, ok, it's not a joke if as you say 'it helps some people start'....but think about it for a moment: where's it leading them? Are they looking for a better heaven than described in Revelations (assuming they believe there's a heaven)? Are they ones of the 144,000 to be raptured as believed by the JWs?
Do they believe it's a realm of some sort hanging above the material earth? A compartment within them?...........And a dozen more questions that evade a simple issue: why choose it or anything else as a spiritual path?
What it's becoming is a new parochial and fashionable religion.
It seems to mislead people into believing that after about 800,000 years some magical thing is about to change human nature; turn them all into ethereal beings or something. Because though the toys get more expensive and the tech gets higher, the plight of humanity has advanced hardly a jot at all since it began.

The people who are laughing are the people who came up with the idea and are making money out of it.
So, hopefully once seekers start they'll realise that it isn't so easy to allow the spirit of themselves to shine through; to get rid of all their delusion; to own their problems; to live up to their higher principles....to drive their lives...

I get what you are saying but I do think it's not a problem where it leads anyone as that's their journey.
If they can see through the Mount Everest high pile of spiritual bullcrap, it's good. They have some sort of critical thinking,
If not, it's still good. They will get there. Or elsewhere.

And yes, spirituality IS just another religion, searching for answers and a way out. I still think spending your money of any kind of spiritual, ezo humbug is still better than spending it on drugs or whatever.
I am a newbie in this but I always thought I try to talk about my interests, but it is up to the other person how to react.
Old 13-06-2020, 09:14 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Well, ok, it's not a joke if as you say 'it helps some people start'....but think about it for a moment: where's it leading them? Are they looking for a better heaven than described in Revelations (assuming they believe there's a heaven)? Are they ones of the 144,000 to be raptured as believed by the JWs?
Do they believe it's a realm of some sort hanging above the material earth? A compartment within them?...........And a dozen more questions that evade a simple issue: why choose it or anything else as a spiritual path?
What it's becoming is a new parochial and fashionable religion.
It seems to mislead people into believing that after about 800,000 years some magical thing is about to change human nature; turn them all into ethereal beings or something. Because though the toys get more expensive and the tech gets higher, the plight of humanity has advanced hardly a jot at all since it began.

The people who are laughing are the people who came up with the idea and are making money out of it.
So, hopefully once seekers start they'll realise that it isn't so easy to allow the spirit of themselves to shine through; to get rid of all their delusion; to own their problems; to live up to their higher principles....to drive their lives...

I get what you are saying but I do think it's not a problem where it leads anyone as that's their journey.
If they can see through the Mount Everest high pile of spiritual bullcrap, it's good. They have some sort of critical thinking,
If not, it's still good. They will get there. Or elsewhere.

And yes, spirituality IS just another religion, searching for answers and a way out. I still think spending your money of any kind of spiritual, ezo humbug is still better than spending it on drugs or whatever.
I am a newbie in this but I always thought I try to talk about my interests, but it is up to the other person how to react.
Old 13-06-2020, 09:28 PM
Master
I don't know what 5d is. It sounds more like an assigned seat you get on an airplane. But if its a total joke than all the more reason to enjoy 5d. I enjoy good jokes. Laughter and humor are great things in life.
Old 13-06-2020, 10:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
I don't know what 5d is. It sounds more like an assigned seat you get on an airplane. But if its a total joke than all the more reason to enjoy 5d. I enjoy good jokes. Laughter and humor are great things in life.

I'd go with 5A so I can have a view.