Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 25-04-2016, 06:56 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Ia m going to share with you, my favorite places in all over the world for have a fun.
Monterey Bay Aquarium
St. Louis Zoo
Niagara Fall
Yellowstone National Park
Grand Canyon
Gloden Gate Bridge
which are your favourite??
Old 26-04-2016, 05:42 AM
Pathfinder

Wow, you have shared all of the great attraction names, I like all but if you want to know my favourite attraction, so I will like to say that my favourite is Yellowstone National Park. I have been visiting there many times, but now I want to go there again in my life so I would like to suggest you to go for enjoying its natural beauty.
Old 26-04-2016, 07:25 AM
Suspended
Seeker

Thanks Tabee that you liked my shared informational stuff here with you guys. Being a traveler i always really like all of these kind of things, Let me tell you that in future as well i wont stop sharing information with you guys.
Old 28-04-2016, 03:49 AM
Seeker

Well, Buddy, If you talk about my favorite attractions to have fun then I will take the name of Yosemite National Park. It is undoubtedly a best destination for the traveling freaks and offers a lot to see. I was there during my Los Angeles Departures and have such a great time there. Its lush green views, grassy gardens and incredible scenery grab my attention towards them. I also love to do there photography, hiking and camping to make my tour memorable. Have you ever been there?
Old 28-04-2016, 05:07 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

No doubt that Boston is a home of great attractions. The first post is filled with great detail about its attractions. I'm going to share my experience in Boston. I visited it last month with my college friends. The Boston Public Garden is one of my favorite park there. It is also an ideal place for the nature lovers. We can enjoy their many activities like boating, camping and Picnic. I would like to go there again.
Old 07-05-2016, 08:51 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Tabee! You say that my name ios strange and unique. Buddy, I really like my name. Maybe you hear this name first time. therefore, you feel this. Anyway, I agree with you. Angelena, seems like big lover of traveling. I also want to know about those places names which are her favorite.
Old 10-05-2016, 06:28 AM
Pathfinder

The Boston Public Garden is a really nice and beautiful destination for travelling lovers. I like to share with all of youguys I ahve been visited Boston and have been great fun ther with my father. I wnat to go there again in my future life. I hope so I will great fun there again in its natural beauty.
Old 10-05-2016, 09:43 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

You right tomami, No doubt that Boston Public Garden is truly wonderful and lovely place to see. I am happy that you also love this place and will visit it in the future. I hope you will also spend a great time here. You don't forget to enjoy boat in this park's River.
Old 11-05-2016, 08:47 AM
Seeker

Tomami, You are absolutely right. Boston Public Garden in undoubtedly an awesome destination for the traveling freaks as it is rushed with lush green views. The colourful flowers, grassy grounds and scenic views are main attraction of it. Boating is also a great activity there to enjoy and have time while exploring the surrounded beauty.
Old 13-05-2016, 09:19 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

In your post, you have shared really nice information about this garden. I am going to agree with you, all of these things are the attractions of this destination. Boating is my favorite activity in this destination. By the way, In summer vacations, you want to explore this destination?