Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 07-10-2015, 04:53 AM
Seeker

small, fast creature?

hello :)

maybe about a month ago my mom saw a very small and very fast little creature. she said it went too fast for her eyes to follow. her puppy was outside and went near a pile of leaves and dirt in our garden which caused something small to dart out and through the fence. we have a chain link fence and the little thing went through the small spaces in the fence. is there a creature like that? she said there was no way it could be a chipmunk or squirrel. it was too fast and too small. my uncle saw the same thing the next day and he didnt know what to think about it so he just forgot about it.

any ideas on what it could be?
Old 07-10-2015, 07:36 PM
Super Moderator
It could perhaps have been a physical creature. When scared, little shrews and mice can move like lightning! I actually saw a mouse almost fly through the air once, to get away from a cat. And shrews are even smaller than mice and can look like a flash when they are dashing away!
But I guess it depends how fast this creature went....
Old 07-10-2015, 08:08 PM
Master

Probably a mouse. They, like most wild creatures, are hyperactive at the moment stocking up their fat reserves for the winter.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 07-10-2015, 11:57 PM
Experiencer
the nighbors's little boy
"And when the waves overwhelm them like the dark shadows they call upon Allah for help with pure devotion and when He brings them safety, some of them still doubtful and none denies Our clear signs but every very perfidious very ungrateful one.."
Old 08-10-2015, 11:06 AM
Suspended
Who knows sounds kinda like a mouse though or a lizard.
Old 04-11-2015, 02:23 AM
Newbie ;)

I love shrews we have a lot of them on the farm here. They are lighting fast and very small.
Old 16-11-2015, 01:05 AM
Seeker
It sounds like it was a little field mouse.