Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 19-07-2017, 05:14 AM
Knower

Advice/stories- spells to help relationships???

It's really this now. Breakup, kill self, I dunno....
I mean he's made sure the option of actual adult conversation no longer exists and any time I even try to approach (and I am not somebody that anyone ever in my history has found combative, or is known for having drama and arguments, I hate head games, and I try to approach things in best ways possible) he doesn't want to face his own garbage or act like an adult man and can't see past his own self delusions and shame to realize it's not that scary.

So I'm just done with this relationship. I'm done, I have no energy let for this, I don't really care, I can barely deal with my own issues that hit a max gery recently nevermind man-baby whose gone off with his rage and pretend dramas because there is a chance I won't be capable of coddling and paying for every one of his comforts now that he's playing "im just so scared to get another job after the last one dumped me for being too arrogant and self-entitled, woe is me" garbage

I tried one spell to take care of straightening out issues in his head and helping him see things for what they are, at least maybe if improving on his histrionic toddler regression suddenly seemed like his idea there might be some hope.

Because I am straight up done and sickened and very very sad/disapppointed and now hopeless I'll ever make a difference or that it's worth holding on to this piece of ... work

So anyway I did the spell and then within a few hours all the trees near where I did it got cut down.... really??!! The other guy living here says they've been destroying the fences in the area for years and not once have they bothered. But they show up right where I did the little thing and left "sacrificesL and a flag...
So odd

And then within hours he turned on me and had this weird fit of rage, screaming at me for making too much noise cleaning something out.

Is this a sign stuff is getting realigned or working? (Adjustment can be rough right...)
A sign I did it all wrong and destruction is happening?

Has anyone ever done such a thing for such complex problems (I've barely scratched the surface, possibly too, but people are hard yeh) and had a relationship saved or improved?
Old 19-07-2017, 05:27 AM
Knower

(To clarify I was not saying he should kill self, I was referring to myself and meant to illustrate that all mundane and sane options are pretty much done with and it's either magic or exiting the relationship or this life, anything but staying and hoping for anything natural or healthy is where I feel we are at with this.

I'm also coming out of a bad headspace and probably using bad words not explaining much of anything well, but. Blah
Trying
Old 19-07-2017, 06:18 AM
Guide

Hi Myvie

You sound like you are having a bad time.

So I'm confused, are you done with this relationship or do you want this person back? You mentioned several times that you were done but you also made some kind of spell im assuming this was to 'straighten out HIS head'

If you are done when why go to any trouble why not just take some time to yourself to recuperate?

If in fact you are not finished could you please explain a bit more about why you would want to be with this person, the situation sounds far from a positive one.
Old 19-07-2017, 08:13 AM
Knower

No. I just feel done.
My head is in such a fog, I probably wrote that out horribly...I apologize

I feel done as in powerless and done as in I am 100% out if things do not change for the better real bloody soon.
We are together at the moment though and I'm really hoping there is hope
Old 19-07-2017, 04:35 PM
Guide

Take some time for yourself, stay away from him for a bit, no call texts. See how you feel after that.
Old 19-07-2017, 04:56 PM
Knower

I live with him
Oh how I would just love to disappear right now. I have been mulling over ways
Old 19-07-2017, 05:07 PM
Guide

Go...... Whats stopping you?
Old 19-07-2017, 10:12 PM
Lorelyen

You're casting spells? Are you a sorceress or working under guidance of one; or asking one to do a working for you?

Point is spell casting is simple in principle but organising the blasts of energy takes practice, work and careful planning that you do the right thing. (I could tell you a few stories where things went wrong - not down to me, I might add!) You sometimes call upon entities from the astral to help and deal with or send the energies to their target for you.

Your best bet is put a protective wall/sheath around yourself so he can't get at you. You can use a banishment for various things - one, to insulate yourself. A simple "begone" spell would probably work. You practice it until he's gone. It may take a few weeks, perhaps a couple of months but as it progresses you'll find yourself less bothered by him, less susceptible to engaging.

Old 20-07-2017, 02:18 AM
Knower

It's my apartment and I'm not ready to change where I am but I would be willing to burn everything in a heap and live In a ditch than put up with such pathetic manipulative b ssss

As for the moment a huge tree just fell down around my alter
Why the trees???!!!!
This is what happens when I get pushed too far, it was just a tiny spell for me too...
It crushed in an apartment and a car and a gazebo.
This time it wasn't taken, it jumped.

Probably shouldn't exist I don't feel like I'll ever learn to work with this
I just want a stable relationship
Old 20-07-2017, 02:21 AM
Knower

Haha
Stable

Nope not me
Delusional

I only work well when I am not p*sst off now I guess
This was probably a bad time of month to go this far

This is not cool