Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 22-06-2017, 05:09 AM
Suspended
How many?

How many times did your heart break
Old 22-06-2017, 10:00 AM
Ascender
Once. After that how can you unbreak it?
Old 22-06-2017, 12:18 PM
Lorelyen

I'm lucky to be human, then. My heart is physically and emotionally organic so when it's broken and it has been a few times, it repairs itself but never quite in the same way. It keeps track of what's happened and tries to set up alarms against a repeat of the same thing.

Old 22-06-2017, 04:01 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I'm lucky to be human, then. My heart is physically and emotionally organic so when it's broken and it has been a few times, it repairs itself but never quite in the same way. It keeps track of what's happened and tries to set up alarms against a repeat of the same thing.

💖 I get what you're saying.
Old 22-06-2017, 05:14 PM
Badcopyinc

Enough times to know for certain it will never happen again.
Old 22-06-2017, 05:59 PM
Knower
Twice

first one was my first love - broke my heart badly and i promised i'd never let it happen again...

then i met my twin flame 13yrs later.. and currently i'm trying to mend a broken heart.

unfortunately know matter how much you tell your self it wont happen... it happens to us all at some point in our lives... but lessons are learnt from it and even though it's painful right now i will be a stronger person for it.
Old 22-06-2017, 07:01 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautywithin
Twice

first one was my first love - broke my heart badly and i promised i'd never let it happen again...

then i met my twin flame 13yrs later.. and currently i'm trying to mend a broken heart.

unfortunately know matter how much you tell your self it wont happen... it happens to us all at some point in our lives... but lessons are learnt from it and even though it's painful right now i will be a stronger person for it.

The capacity to be alone is the capacity to love. It may look paradoxical to you,but it is not. It is an existential truth

Only those people who are capable of being alone are capable of love, of sharing, of going into the deepest core of another person - without possessing the other, without becoming dependent on the other, without reducing the other to a thing, and without becoming addicted to the other.

They allow the other absolute freedom, because they know that if the other leaves, they will be as happy as they are now. Their happiness cannot be taken by the other, because it is not given by the other.
~Osho
Old 22-06-2017, 07:12 PM
Deactivated Account
So many times to a point I don't think there's much of it left.
Old 23-06-2017, 10:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
The capacity to be alone is the capacity to love.
They allow the other absolute freedom.
They know that if the other leaves, they will be as happy as they are now.
Their happiness cannot be taken by the other, because it is not given by the other.
This needs to be pinned atop both the Love & Relationships and Soul Mates & Twin Flames forums.
Old 23-06-2017, 10:59 AM
Master
N/M..........