Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 31-05-2017, 11:50 PM
Experiencer

Why my angels only give me signs sometimes?

When I ask for signs from my angels or guidance on a certain thing, I sometimes receive the most undeniable signs but most of the other times I receive nothing. I have been asking for a dream that can give me a sign & I have yet to receive one. Maybe I forget my dreams or the dreams I do have, have given me signs but I just don't realize it. What do you think? Thanks for any help
Old 02-06-2017, 10:25 AM
Lorelyen

Keep trying but signs are sometimes a problem. They can be very subtle. They can be misinterpreted. Are you sure on an occasion that you expected something but it didn't (seem to) appear, that it was subtle or presented in a way you didn't expect so you missed it? Or perhaps the absence of a sign was the sign.

Be passionate about asking. As Abramelin said "Inflame yourself with prayer." Well prayer to him meant something different from kneeling at the foot of the bed but the idea holds good. When you ask/petition for a sign put your whole being into it. Perhaps you do and I'm talking out of turn, in which case please excuse me.

With dreams you just have to persist. Do you enter slumber with your petition in mind - the thing you want? Do you keep a dream diary by your bed? Record whatever fragments you can of dreams the moment you awaken? It's always useful.

Good luck!

Old 03-06-2017, 08:54 AM
Seeker
Dreams can be a bit tricky, some people have total control and perfect dream recall while others can't remember anything, like a black empty void before waking up. There's a few reasons for this, one being that we simply forget. We haven't practiced keeping notes of these messages,other realities and symbols in the dreams. As Lorelyen said, dream diaries are paramount to lucid dreaming and dream communication. I have a best friend who can dream travel, but he has a very hard time reaching out to me in dreams because I haven't practiced or kept up with my dream diary and it makes it hard for me to see and notice him when I usually have ZERO control over my dreams! Even with his strong ability, I can see only see him for some few moments. Lucid dreaming has MANY benefits so if you're interested in the perks of dimensional and astral travel, getting crystal clear communication with your angels and other neat stuff, I strongly suggest the dream diary and researching a bit into it. I have a wonderful book titled Dream Alchemy by Ted Andrews, one of the greatest spiritual teachers. Though there's tons of great resources online. Another reason you may not be getting any dreams might be due to not paying attention to your inner self. Our subconscious is fully awake in the dream world and tries to show us important messages of our lives and we must pay utmost attention and acknowledge them. If we brush off their messages and simply move on with the day, they'll stop trying to send us messages. Think of it as a person sending out bottled letters and never getting a reply, they'll eventually get fed up and stop trying. When you do remember a dream, no matter how strange or cryptic it may be, do your best to write down everything you can remember. The next step is to try to interpret the dream as to what it may symbolize to you, usually the first thoughts that come to your mind may be the answer. The final thing you must do is write a letter about what you may think your higher self was trying to tell you. This shows appreciation and it will be very glad to send you plenty of vital information.
Also, try to figure out what your psychic ability is, every person on earth has at least one, we just have to realize and open our minds and hearts to it. Think about it, do you have a strong sense of feeling? seeing things? clear visualization? touch? smell? hearing? Check out this list and find out, when you figure it out, simply realize that you have a gift and know that it will come to you and grow stronger each time. I recognized my gift of clairsentience only 2 years ago and it has rapidly grown stronger. I'm not allowed to link because I'm a new user, but just google "types of clairs" and you'll find good sites. I bring this up because I use my clair ability to communicate with my guardian angel, I ask him to hold my hand or hug me all the time and I can feel his touch. It's like a very fuzzy warm and light feeling that tingles when it touches your skin to me. (Everyone has their own different sensation) I wish you the best of luck. Sorry for this novel of text. Just know that your angels are always there, even if we can't see them with the human eye unless we're blessed with that ability. You're never alone in this world. They watch over you, protect you, heal you, and guide you with thoughts that don't seem like your own and sensations.
Old 04-06-2017, 01:30 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Keep trying but signs are sometimes a problem. They can be very subtle. They can be misinterpreted. Are you sure on an occasion that you expected something but it didn't (seem to) appear, that it was subtle or presented in a way you didn't expect so you missed it? Or perhaps the absence of a sign was the sign.

Be passionate about asking. As Abramelin said "Inflame yourself with prayer." Well prayer to him meant something different from kneeling at the foot of the bed but the idea holds good. When you ask/petition for a sign put your whole being into it. Perhaps you do and I'm talking out of turn, in which case please excuse me.

With dreams you just have to persist. Do you enter slumber with your petition in mind - the thing you want? Do you keep a dream diary by your bed? Record whatever fragments you can of dreams the moment you awaken? It's always useful.

Good luck!

You are very correct! Thanks for the reply. I'm usually not passionate about asking, I just ask. But the one time I was passionate, I received the best sign.
Old 04-06-2017, 01:32 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by crocro
Dreams can be a bit tricky, some people have total control and perfect dream recall while others can't remember anything, like a black empty void before waking up. There's a few reasons for this, one being that we simply forget. We haven't practiced keeping notes of these messages,other realities and symbols in the dreams. As Lorelyen said, dream diaries are paramount to lucid dreaming and dream communication. I have a best friend who can dream travel, but he has a very hard time reaching out to me in dreams because I haven't practiced or kept up with my dream diary and it makes it hard for me to see and notice him when I usually have ZERO control over my dreams! Even with his strong ability, I can see only see him for some few moments. Lucid dreaming has MANY benefits so if you're interested in the perks of dimensional and astral travel, getting crystal clear communication with your angels and other neat stuff, I strongly suggest the dream diary and researching a bit into it. I have a wonderful book titled Dream Alchemy by Ted Andrews, one of the greatest spiritual teachers. Though there's tons of great resources online. Another reason you may not be getting any dreams might be due to not paying attention to your inner self. Our subconscious is fully awake in the dream world and tries to show us important messages of our lives and we must pay utmost attention and acknowledge them. If we brush off their messages and simply move on with the day, they'll stop trying to send us messages. Think of it as a person sending out bottled letters and never getting a reply, they'll eventually get fed up and stop trying. When you do remember a dream, no matter how strange or cryptic it may be, do your best to write down everything you can remember. The next step is to try to interpret the dream as to what it may symbolize to you, usually the first thoughts that come to your mind may be the answer. The final thing you must do is write a letter about what you may think your higher self was trying to tell you. This shows appreciation and it will be very glad to send you plenty of vital information.
Also, try to figure out what your psychic ability is, every person on earth has at least one, we just have to realize and open our minds and hearts to it. Think about it, do you have a strong sense of feeling? seeing things? clear visualization? touch? smell? hearing? Check out this list and find out, when you figure it out, simply realize that you have a gift and know that it will come to you and grow stronger each time. I recognized my gift of clairsentience only 2 years ago and it has rapidly grown stronger. I'm not allowed to link because I'm a new user, but just google "types of clairs" and you'll find good sites. I bring this up because I use my clair ability to communicate with my guardian angel, I ask him to hold my hand or hug me all the time and I can feel his touch. It's like a very fuzzy warm and light feeling that tingles when it touches your skin to me. (Everyone has their own different sensation) I wish you the best of luck. Sorry for this novel of text. Just know that your angels are always there, even if we can't see them with the human eye unless we're blessed with that ability. You're never alone in this world. They watch over you, protect you, heal you, and guide you with thoughts that don't seem like your own and sensations.
Ah, don't apologize for the novel of text, it was very helpful. Lucid dreaming & astral travel scare me a bit though cause I have heard horror stories about them; such as getting stuck in the dream or travel. I feel to do that, you have to do it with someone knowledgeable that can snap you out of it if you get stuck. I feel like I'm more a sense type of person when it comes to my abilities, I just need to work on it more.
Old 03-07-2017, 06:32 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by idkusername
Ah, don't apologize for the novel of text, it was very helpful. Lucid dreaming & astral travel scare me a bit though cause I have heard horror stories about them; such as getting stuck in the dream or travel. I feel to do that, you have to do it with someone knowledgeable that can snap you out of it if you get stuck. I feel like I'm more a sense type of person when it comes to my abilities, I just need to work on it more.

Sorry for the ancient reply, I ran off for nearly a month on a trip and it got crazy hectic! I'm glad you don't mind, I'm used to being around people who can't focus for more than a few minutes so I can be weary about getting others to stay interested..orz bad habit of mine! I see, it's true, when you open your consciousness to the other dimensions, it can expose you to the good and bad. Even I have encountered malevolent beings. However! They will only harm you if you let your fears and negativity take over. I am a VERY anxious person, I used to worry all the time. I stopped when I learned to trust and believe that I have angels and guides that love me and will do anything to protect me. I trust them so much that they have protected me when I naively wondered into danger unknowingly, and they tell me afterwards: "You do realize you were venturing next to a portal to Hell, RIGHT?" If you're ever really scared to try, all you have to do is do a blessing or prayer before meditating or dreaming. This is guarantee your safety. Imagine a white powerful healing light encircling you and acting like a barrier. I've heard of people who failed to do these beforehand and got themselves into trouble with some bad mojo, all they did was plead for God to help them and they were instantly taken away from these bad dimensions. It goes to show that even when we feel abandoned or at our most vulnerable state, the Universe will always be there to protect us and save us.
Old 03-07-2017, 09:00 PM
Experiencer
Sometimes signs come in ways you don't expect. You asked for it to come in a dream but it doesn't mean that it will. They might send you the answer in the form of repetitive thoughts, for example, or something that you see in the physical world. The physical signs are sometimes obvious and other times it is said to ask specifically for them to come in a very clear sign that would be obvious to you and that it comes 3 times or more in case you ignore it the first time.

It (asking for signs and help in one way and getting the answers in another way) is something that I experience often.