Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 05-05-2017, 11:19 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
Dear wind, as a child I would stand in tall grasses.

And listen to the voices, your airy frame would tumble across waste lands.

It is you who comes creeping up the stairs to me.

And you would tap on my window, as I snuggle up in my bed at night.

Such a relationship we have, oh romantic dark stranger.

Dear wind will I some day become one of your airy voices, and run by your side while trees creek and moan.

We could visit secret places you and I, proclaiming signs of the future and creek'g doors into the past.

Love that emoji! Never seen it before
Old 06-05-2017, 12:35 PM
Master
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucely
Love that emoji! Never seen it before

I love emoji's I think some times they can express an emotion words can not
in places where others do not.
Old 06-05-2017, 06:58 PM
Suspended
What to do if you're embracing the dark side:

1) Enjoy the free cookies
2) Have fun poking the light-orientated stringent folk
3) Balance communities just by existing
Old 12-05-2017, 07:56 PM
Master
Enjoy it while it lasts. Anything that is enjoyed will not last. Eventually our desire will lessen for it as we adapt to the happiness it brings, then a desire for something new will come up.

I used to think I was so evil and dark that I could give Lucifer a run for his money. Now I'm back on the light side but just barely. Maybe in a few months I'll have transitioned to a better lit side of the yin yang. What I've learned is that I am larger than light and dark. My existence as a being goes beyond light, dark, it even goes beyond this incarnation. Once a person realizes that they won't stay where they are forever, wherever they are becomes much more bearable, even if it's the blackest and darkest corner of the yin yang.
Old 25-05-2017, 07:16 PM
Guide
Being dark for the sake of being good sounds fine by me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascophore
What to do if you're embracing the dark side:

1) Enjoy the free cookies
2) Have fun poking the light-orientated stringent folk
3) Balance communities just by existing

This sounds fun. I'll be the weirdo who emerges at night
Old 26-05-2017, 06:09 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucely
My style, energy, sense of humour, etc. And just because i say "dark" doesnt mean "bad" or "evil".

What should i do?

first realise there are no sides... it is all one
Old 27-05-2017, 08:34 AM
Master
It's funny, you know....I have this thing inside me that loves to intellectually rip stupid, ignorant, fools to shreds without losing a degree of 'my cool' - thing is, most often, they are too stupid to understand what is going on and what is happening to them and so they miss the point of the whole thing entirely. *sigh*

Yeah, it comes up to the surface; "I wanna play with this moron...let me have a go...puhleaze" and I'm always like "down boy...sit...stay...there's a good doggie" but sometimes it escapes my leash and I find myself saying something very passive-aggressive and totally awesome wondering 'where the hell did that just come from?" and then I realise that my mutt is running around my mental garden spraying its scent everywhere...

However, some people just love seeing this side of me...my 'dark side' but wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of it...still, for those who 'get it' they're like "you should take Fido out for more walkies"...thing is, Fido may get a bit used to that and nag me to do so and then those people who like seeing my 'dark side' in action eventually will find themselves on the receiving end of it.
Old 29-05-2017, 05:08 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
My style, energy, sense of humour, etc. And just because i say "dark" doesnt mean "bad" or "evil".

What should i do?

that's only learned behavior. But learned can be unlearned and changed. Recognize it and do the opposite :p
Old 09-06-2017, 01:09 AM
Pathfinder

I understand you, I've always been that guy that doesn't follow the rules and I've always been fascinated by the dark side. I even ended up attracting someone into my life at one point who embodied a lot of what could be imagined to be "dark" or "evil". Once I realised what it's like to be on the receiving end of true darkness, I stopped embracing it. Though I know that a lot of power can come from embracing this part of yourself, a lot of control over life.

It's a tough one because from what I've seen most peoples parameters are so slim that they won't sway too much to the dark side, but they won't sway very far to the light side either. There are many "surface" people that haven't swayed too far either way, I wonder if there is some truth in the idea that people who've stepped very far into the darkness can then go on to embrace the light to the same opposite extent?

I'm rambling a bit, I know. But I have good reason to ponder this, that same person I knew who embraced the dark side also had an extremely loving side to him as well, one that I've not encountered with most people.
Old 12-06-2017, 07:37 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth_Seeker
I understand you, I've always been that guy that doesn't follow the rules and I've always been fascinated by the dark side. I even ended up attracting someone into my life at one point who embodied a lot of what could be imagined to be "dark" or "evil". Once I realised what it's like to be on the receiving end of true darkness, I stopped embracing it. Though I know that a lot of power can come from embracing this part of yourself, a lot of control over life.

It's a tough one because from what I've seen most peoples parameters are so slim that they won't sway too much to the dark side, but they won't sway very far to the light side either. There are many "surface" people that haven't swayed too far either way, I wonder if there is some truth in the idea that people who've stepped very far into the darkness can then go on to embrace the light to the same opposite extent?

I'm rambling a bit, I know. But I have good reason to ponder this, that same person I knew who embraced the dark side also had an extremely loving side to him as well, one that I've not encountered with most people.

Yes im so much more attracted to girls with a somewhat gothic/alt style, not that i am myself. They are so much more intuned with the occult and embrace that power. I do feel im more caring than the average guy, sensing energy and just knowing how to comfort people in any situation. And theres something about my eyes that people either feel true love, or fear and think im evil. I have a good thread about that a while ago... Speaking of which i had a dream a few days ago i was with two girls and when i looked in their eyes it was like a second soul that was in me would jump into them, and it terrified tham, it even scared me how weird it felt