Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 19-08-2017, 07:56 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
bong, you clearly portray that you do not know the truth-and you posts deceit

Whatever you never know, it doesn't mean there's no such thing. What I tell you is true and the first one to complain is my Goddess wife grandfather to remind me that I'm wrong if I'm not tell truly. So you can see what I meant in my case to tell all the truth to all of you. But I don't mind that others or you don't believe what I say. It's because can you believe without witness by your own eyes? Are you clever enough to convince yourself? No , I'm not surprised that your mind act that way.

You don't even believe in there's another God or 50 millions Gods are in my universe-heaven. They're divided into many places at different levels in my universe-heaven. So either it's true or not you don't have the chance to know it or I can't prove to you that I must be true. It's because they're in spiritual realm , not in physical world. But what I know is only to tell the truth and no more than to prove it or provide evidence of it.
Old 20-08-2017, 12:50 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Whatever you never know, it doesn't mean there's no such thing. What I tell you is true and the first one to complain is my Goddess wife grandfather to remind me that I'm wrong if I'm not tell truly. So you can see what I meant in my case to tell all the truth to all of you. But I don't mind that others or you don't believe what I say. It's because can you believe without witness by your own eyes? Are you clever enough to convince yourself? No , I'm not surprised that your mind act that way.

You don't even believe in there's another God or 50 millions Gods are in my universe-heaven. They're divided into many places at different levels in my universe-heaven. So either it's true or not you don't have the chance to know it or I can't prove to you that I must be true. It's because they're in spiritual realm , not in physical world. But what I know is only to tell the truth and no more than to prove it or provide evidence of it.

bong-that may be your truth-but your believing as stated in a previous post in 50 million other Gods-is not of Christianity-im not talking about religion-im talking about Christianity-your belief(s)-you can change the weather-50 million other gods-there are not in alignment with Christianity-not sure what group your beliefs align with-but definitey not Christianity-so maybe you ought to create a thread under a different subforum-

and you are right-I do not believe in your 50 million gods and you can control the weather-I do not believe that your beliefs are in alignment with Christianity-so why you continue to attempt to swirl and deceive as if they are-they are not.........why affiliate with Christianity when your posts and beliefs clearly show your beliefs are not Christian-

no need for you to attack me-just saying but im done engaging with you-
Old 20-08-2017, 06:20 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
bong-that may be your truth-but your believing as stated in a previous post in 50 million other Gods-is not of Christianity-im not talking about religion-im talking about Christianity-your belief(s)-you can change the weather-50 million other gods-there are not in alignment with Christianity-not sure what group your beliefs align with-but definitey not Christianity-so maybe you ought to create a thread under a different subforum-

and you are right-I do not believe in your 50 million gods and you can control the weather-I do not believe that your beliefs are in alignment with Christianity-so why you continue to attempt to swirl and deceive as if they are-they are not.........why affiliate with Christianity when your posts and beliefs clearly show your beliefs are not Christian-

no need for you to attack me-just saying but im done engaging with you-

I'm letting you to feel that you've been "attack" and this is a strong word that I don't think it's appropriate to use it for our "discussion" and discussion is an appropriate word.

You said, I'm a swirler, a deceiver or others but I don't say that's an attack because you don't know or others also don't know whether it's true or not. That's the general response from any member to say so. I don't say this way to neil, or Ab Orgine and others because we're in a forum of discussion or argument or debate.... That's a general function Of forum as long we're not trolling, and bewitch or hypnotize ......others intentionally then we're not against the rules of the forum. Otherwise our posts may be deleted or stopped by the stuffs here.

You said, that's my belief that can be not true. Belief is you don't know for sure but you get the information from somewhere and you believe it's true or not that's a believer or belief. But I interact and encounter with it that's my true story that seems to be is a truth to me and it's not necessarily become a belief but it's my encounter.

In a forum we elaborate our viewpoint to prove it's right or it's wrong that's a very general discussion no hurting other's feeling but if it does hurt you in my opinion or discussion then I should apologize to you. I think that may comfort your feelings for a while.

What I said about my dharma, the things that I encountered, my created Paradise or my universe-heaven...... They're all new to all of you but it's true . On you side , you may don't know ....... That's general discussion, so that's not a big matter or I don't force other surely have to believe it but when I say , they're other Gods that's a truth then no one can deny that it's a fact or a truth. When I said, I've 50millioms Gods up in my universe-heaven is just to confirm my saying. That's not to force you to believe what I say. So I've to stress it here.
Old 20-08-2017, 07:29 AM
Suspended
Hi White Pegasus,

My saying of 50 millions Gods in my universe-heaven is true that it's not aligned with Christianity , I agree with you. But as long I'm a Christian or in Christianity belief then whatever I do or did will be classified as Christianity. You know why? A Christian God or Jesus can do whatever he feels that we want to do but it mustn't to follow what other want him to do. I think he has that freedom.

If I'm not a Christian by other means or way (taught by Jesus and God Jehovah directly) then I can do whatever I want to do as long I'm not against the religion of Christianity or hurting Christianity or other activities....... then there's no harm to do what I want to do. Or for the Christianity or for Buddhism because Buddha is also my mentor. What about this is just the arrangement for me to help the mankind in this way, is it so important to say, this is Christianity action or it's a Buddhism action or my own will in action?

This is just an explanation nothing that hurting anyone, so I need to explain and stress this way.
Old 20-08-2017, 01:05 PM
Master
What we see are various interpretations of the human mind and its imaginations. WE do not know God, Job 36:26. WE just like to think that we do.