Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 10-05-2017, 12:04 PM
Guide

Unhappy I Need Help Please - Channeled by a Medium using me in my sleep.

Hi, I don't know how much of this I can ask, or if I am asking it in the right sub forum, but I am hoping that someone with compassion can help me out.

I need protection.

I have done some things lately I am not proud of, I would rather message someone for help privately on here, but I don't know who to go to. There are some people that I have seen answer in this section, such as CrystalSong that seem to have a good understanding of some things...

There was a man I was seeing briefly, and he is a Medium, and I was hurtful to him, and he is a bit rougher in nature. A few weeks ago, I believe he channeled me - rather astral traveled and did some things to me whilst I was in a dream state/sleeping. The next day, he messaged me. We were no longer seeing one another. I gave in, and something happened in the meet that hadn't before, but it was intense - de ja vu. Than I realized later what had happened, though it is nothing that can be reported, I thought I am nuts, and I will just let it go.

Basically it is a rape situation or influence. I don't know.

This morning, I have not been sleeping well, and I was half in and half out of a sleeping state. All of a sudden I started having a VERY vivid dream such as the last, about something that only he would do, and the part of me that was still I guess awake, felt an overwhelming energy in my little apartment (which he's been in) a really low and bad energy whilst this happened. I felt TERRIBLY unsafe. I immediately awoke fully, and called out for Arch Angel Michael.

I don't know if this stopped due to waking, fully. Or using the prayer for protection???

This man, upon first talking, told me that he can Astral Project whenever he wants, and that he would try and come look for me at night when we slept. It creeped me out, and I said please don't. He also told me at the time that he would protect me, and I laughed... I had been having demons/spirit issues I told hime about. I didn't mean to be hurtful in his skills - still pretty new to this at the time.

He can also do things such as change his Aura whenever he wants. Which I was privy to.

I also told him once, I felt unsafe in his presence. I picked up on something bad.

I know he hurts in this life, and he's been seeing other more knowledgable Mediums through a spiritual healing centre to work with him on his past lives because he is stuck in this one. I don't know if this helps at all, but he told me that he has something like 1131 lives that they're working through. This teacher told him that that is the most past lives they had ever dealt with in someone - I don't know if that means he is very strong or what?

Is there anything I can do to stop this from happening? I read on here sometimes about cord cutting and visualization? Is there anything I can do to stop it ahead of time. Any crystals I can utilize other prayers? I have palo santo, mugwort, his recommendations upon first speaking to him, and Holy Water.

What can I do? Please Help.

Even if I've brought this upon myself, I still need help please, I am afraid.
Old 10-05-2017, 09:08 PM
Deactivated Account
Hi.

hmm.

From your reaction, i see they are pretty human/ego based.
What i want to point to, with it, is that this reactions provoke more of unwanted things to happen.

referring to:

Quote:
and I was hurtful to him

You see, hate in this world does not bring you further.
It only brings you further on the Egoistic path, but leads you away from the spiritual, where power, to really change things, is.

You can see it in this way:

Hate calls upon more hate. Forgiveness brings forgiveness.

I know, people told and taught you how to behave, but only forgiveness will bring you further.

Not to hold the Guilt and then to forgive - that is not forgiveness at all. - that is only the ego trap.

You have to forgive in the Name of God, forgetting whatever was done to you.

It looks like you believe in Angels.

I do not know how much or what you know about them, but here is what i would do. I hope it helps you.

P.S. You are asking them to Help you. But you must be willing not to interfere and to accept whatever comes.

Each day when you awake, the first thing to do is to call upon God and Archangel Michael, Rafael and Uriel.

say/think something like: Dear God and Archangel Michael and Archangel Rafael and Archangel Uriel, please stand by my side and watching over me during this day, (here think as if you talk to Michael) protecting me from lower energies, (here think to Rafael and Uriel) and helping me to release and heal unforgiving thoughts.

Then tell them that you have got a problem with a Person, and you would like to be protected, to feel safe and secure. Literally give them the problem (just say problem, don't describe it, don't tell them how to do it as they know what to do) so that they can solve it in the most beneficial way for each of you two.

(this implies that you do not know how to solve it and do not want to use your ways in solving it)

Whenever doubting thoughts appear, during the day, think about the Archangels, and imagine that Michael is telling you to let go of Fear, Now.
And by his command, do it.
Change your thoughts to be positive and based on thankfulness and Gratitude.

At the night, call on them only for protection during the night time.
Whatever happens allow to happen, and recognize that it can't really hurt you. The key point is to recognize that the fear arose, and because of it doubt and unsafe feelings came.

Repeat this for few weeks, each day, until you have learned that you are safe.

Of course, try not to attack, neither with thoughts/language nor with the bodily means.

If you meet him by person, and do not want to talk to him, then recognize that you are protected by the angels, then laugh and say him a friendly no and good bye.

There is another type of protection which you can use, but i do not recommend it to people with negative or attacking attitude. Because that protection repels negativity sending it back to the attacker.
But that does mean, if any negativity comes from you, it will be repelled too and hurt you.

Quote:
I don't know if that means he is very strong or what?

Quote:
he told me that he has something like 1131 lives that they're working through.

Quote:
he is stuck in this one.

What ? He got through 1131 lives and is still making the same mistake ?

if this is true:
Quote:
I know he hurts in this life

Then i guess forgiveness is the better way.
Old 12-05-2017, 02:40 PM
Deactivated Account

Protection tools are great for beginners who don't have confidence. Because in order to use the visualization techniques to protect yourself, you have to be confident in your spiritual abilities and most times beginners aren't confident in themselves...

So, I'd suggest a program for you to follow:

1. Buy some sage (a smudging stick). No matter how unconfident you are in your ability to protect yourself, sage will always cleanse away negative energies and it will protect you. Smudge yourself and your entire house, and make sure to do this on a regular basis.

2. Buy some protective crystals and wear it on you at all times, and make sure to also smudge it and keep it cleansed on a regular basis. Just google it or buy a book on crystals if you don't know what crystals are good for that.

3. Use the 4 elements to cleanse yourself. Every time you are in the shower, or in the rain or swimming, ask the water element to cleanse you. Every time you are in the wind, ask the wind to cleanse you. Every time you are outside, ask Earth to cleanse you. Sit beside your fireplace or a candle and ask the fire element to cleanse you.

4. Work on strengthening your spirit and aura. Chances are if you're dealing with psychic attacks you're aura is wounded and needs healing. It will heal by itself if you cleanse yourself regularily and focus on loving yourself and taking care of yourself. Soon, it will be big and powerful again and nothing will be able to get in. Physical activity is great because it not only strengthens your body, but it also strengthens your aura and spirit, and confidence.

5. Start to strengthen your confidence in yourself. Do whatever it takes for you to realize that no one can have power over you except yourself. This might require therapy, self-work, the important thing is you don' t have to rely on tools to protect you when you are confident in yourself. The truth is, your spirit is big and powerful and no one can harm it unless you allow them to. You don't actually "need" protection because your confidence is capable of protecting yourself. But if you lack confidence and you believe you are weak and vulnerable, you are letting him harm you, so you use the spiritual tools to protect yourself until you are able to firmly believe that nothing and no one can harm you.

You can ask your spirit guides and angels to protect you, and you can imagine cutting cords, but if there's an emotional attachment you're going to have to psychologically let go of the "emotions" in order to get rid of it or else it will just keep coming back.
Usually, when we have a psychic attack, it's important to forgive and let go. Like Dan mentioned, it's important to be loving and compassionate rather than fear based and hateful in these circumstances.
Old 02-06-2017, 02:00 PM
Master
Did you post this in another thread Gr33nLuv? I'm pretty sure I responded in another thread, if not let me know and I will do so in this thread. Blessings :)