Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 15-01-2017, 06:33 PM
Pathfinder
How do I tell if I'm telepathly speaking to my Twin Flame, Spirit Guide, etc.

Hello my name is Stephen, I've been having a real difficult time telling who is sending me telepathic messages from time to time, I usually have to ask who I'm talking to, especially since I've opened my Third Eye I think any Spirit, etc. can reach out to me.

Is there anyone out there that can please help me with this? Thank you
Old 28-01-2017, 11:40 PM
Master
What does your instincts say?

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 02-02-2017, 12:54 AM
Experiencer
How to recognize when someone is sending you telepathic messages? :)
Old 02-02-2017, 04:54 PM
Master
Hi Stephen,

Not sure what kind of help you are requesting. Asking who you are conversing with seems appropriate to me. I know I can get confused some times with who I am talking with telepathically.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 02-02-2017, 06:20 PM
Guide
Well, two weeks ago I was meditating and all of a sudden your name popped in my head as if someone said it out loud! Doubt it's been me talking with you lol but that sounds funnily coincidental now :p
Old 02-02-2017, 09:36 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade
Hello my name is Stephen, I've been having a real difficult time telling who is sending me telepathic messages from time to time, I usually have to ask who I'm talking to, especially since I've opened my Third Eye I think any Spirit, etc. can reach out to me.

Is there anyone out there that can please help me with this? Thank you

I've been thinking about what to say but I've got nothing. That sounds really dangerous to me--opening your third eye and making yourself vulnerable to psychic attacks.
Old 17-03-2017, 03:26 AM
Newbie ;)

You can tell if you're speaking with your twin flame if the voices are being projected from their area, especially if you're with them in person. As for identifying who the other voices are coming from, good luck. I get lied to about who it is all the time. You may also be taking with the dead, good luck identifying who that is. Also, a lot of the time the people who the voices belong to don't even believe in telepathy, the dead included. Why would they "remind themselves" of who they are? I don't do that.

Point is, I still have trouble with this myself and it's been an ability of mine for 8 years.
Old 27-04-2017, 04:20 PM
Ascender
You can learn to recognise energy signatures. You need to develop general energy reading skills for that. Seeing auras but also develop your other astral senses at the same time because energy signatures are more than visual. Course that doesn't help with random people talking to you but it helps to be able to recognise those you know and have developed a relationship with like twin flames and guides or particular deities. Also allows you to deliberately connect to those people.

Random people or those you've never spoken to before you still just have to ask but the same skills allow you to assess their energy signature to tell if they are dark or light for instance.