Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Hypnosis

Old 13-05-2016, 08:56 PM
Master
Does self hypnosis video's really work??

Hi all

Do hypnosis by someone online really help?
Does self hypnosis video's really work??

Any good names from people online you guy's know of? Need some help for confidence and self esteem and excepting myself and help stop looking for approval or attention.

Thanks in advance
Old 15-06-2016, 09:00 PM
Knower
I think they work if you believe they work. You can try it and see if it works for you because in my opinion different things work for different people.

I have tried guided "self" hypnoses by listening hypnoses that are on youtube. There are some people there who post their own hypnoses videos and are offering them for free. There is quite popular hypnotist Michael Sealey who posts different sessions about self-esteem, confidence, self love and other topics.

I do self hypnosis by myself now and it's quite fun

I am using exercises from Seth and first I imagine how my body is stretching outside of me (like my astral body) and I have a very good massage of joints and muscles while doing it. I also do a little work out like that for my muscles and it helps with maintaining my belly packs. By that point I am really relaxed and I start using self talk, kind of like affirmations. It really came naturally actually and I didn't think about it. I just thought that if I can manipulate my body like that, I can manipulate my mind and I imagine different things, like imagining my left and right brain connecting and all kinds of different things. I am imagining that my serotonin levels are boosting. I trust that my imagination brings to me what I need. So I just kind of go with the flow, with no written "program" before doing it.

Have fun with it
Old 02-02-2017, 12:46 PM
Newbie ;)

Yes, self hypnosis is helpful I have tried it.
Old 02-02-2017, 08:48 PM
Ascender
Good answer by ilovecats (like the signature, BTW!). There are lots of free mp3s and videos if you search for "self-hynosis free". The ones on YouTube are of course a mix of good and not-so-good.

Steve Jones has literally hundreds of hypnosis recordings on almost every topic you can imagine. These are normally quite expensive but his New Year sale has been extended and each recording is only 1 USD each. He usually does such a promotion each January. As the site is commercial, I won't give a direct link. Just search for "betterlivingwithhypnosis" with .net at the end (not .com)

By the way, I have absolutely no connection to him (although I took his advanced hypnosis training course). I am only mentioning this to you to be helpful! I bought some of his recordings myself during last year's sale.
Old 03-02-2017, 01:04 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPC
Good answer by ilovecats (like the signature, BTW!). There are lots of free mp3s and videos if you search for "self-hynosis free". The ones on YouTube are of course a mix of good and not-so-good.

Steve Jones has literally hundreds of hypnosis recordings on almost every topic you can imagine. These are normally quite expensive but his New Year sale has been extended and each recording is only 1 USD each. He usually does such a promotion each January. As the site is commercial, I won't give a direct link. Just search for "betterlivingwithhypnosis" with .net at the end (not .com)

By the way, I have absolutely no connection to him (although I took his advanced hypnosis training course). I am only mentioning this to you to be helpful! I bought some of his recordings myself during last year's sale.

Ooh, thanks 😀. Have just bought a few (13-ooops) of his recordings! X
Old 03-02-2017, 10:34 PM
Ascender
Glad to help!