Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 05-03-2014, 12:51 AM
Experiencer

Do you believe things come in 3s?

I was always told significant things always come in threes. Bad things, even good things. What do you think? and experiences?
Old 05-03-2014, 12:57 AM
Master
Do you believe things comes in 3s?

I was always told significant things always come in threes. Bad things, even good things. What do you think? and experiences?
Old 05-03-2014, 12:57 AM
Master
Do you believe things come in 3s?

Old 05-03-2014, 02:03 AM
Master

Question

That I've heard from my mother and various family members from the old country in the Mediterranean, so if it's in other cultures as well then it's an old belief. Personally I have experienced it, but have no idea from where it came from and why it is. I think it has to do with numerology and the significance of three. Now that you mentioned it I will look it up
Old 05-03-2014, 02:21 AM
livingkarma

Quote:
Originally Posted by memo20

I believe it happens ...
My late husband was killed in a car crash, the following month his best friend completed suicide & the next month my cousin's husband died ...

When my step father died his best friend died the next day & the following month a relative of my step father died ...

Makes me relieved I never birthed triplets!~
Old 05-03-2014, 02:28 AM
Experiencer

I'm sorry to hear of your losses livingkarma.
My great aunt, then great uncle then uncle died.
Old 05-03-2014, 02:32 AM
livingkarma

My condolences on your losses dear memo ...
S*** happens! And it sucks when its people you love ...
No matter what people say about death, its hard to recover from that kind of loss ...
Old 14-03-2014, 04:10 AM
Knower

I do believe it dose. i work in a nursing home and all deaths seem to come in 3s not in the same day but over a few days/weeks its strange you know when one person goes there 2 more that will die soon when i first started working there i didnt believe when someone would say 2 more to go but 8 years later i believe it now.
Old 14-03-2014, 04:20 AM
Knower

Memo can i just say i like your name,my friend's little boy his imaginary friend is called memo i was watching him to day playing with his cars and talking to memo :-)
Old 14-03-2014, 01:52 PM
Experiencer

I remember experiencing a week of "3" craziness regarding my car eons ago. The passenger window was smashed in to rob whatever was inside (which was a whole lot of nothing because I was a poor college student in those days). I got the window fixed to later find a day or 2 a flat tire. And since I was visiting a friend at the time at her apartment complex with strict parking rules, despite going through the necessary steps and filling out permission forms to allow my car to sit overnite to fix the tire the next day (it was dark and cold at moment of discovery), the car was still towed. But afterwards, the streak of car craziness ended, and all was well.