Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 23-06-2011, 08:23 PM
Knower

What happened to me? SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!

Description of setting:
It was somewhere between 8-9 AM and i was laying in my bed meditating. I've been trying really hard to activate my third eye for the past week or two. My room was pretty dim except for the sunlight shining through on my window which shines exactly at where i was laying. In order to help myself meditate better, I used my blanket to cover my eyes and tilted my face sideways so i could breath better.

What happened:
As I lay in my bed meditating, my body relaxed but my mind began to wonder and I began thinking about one of my favorite online video games (I don't know why but I did) then all of a sudden I felt my head began to vibrate and there was this maddeningly loud ringing in my ears. I tried to hear myself through clearing my throat, but the sound was so loud that I couldn't hear myself clearing my throat. I'm not sure what happened next but I opened my eyes and I tried to get up, but my body wouldn't respond, no matter how hard I struggled, I could only raise my neck off my pillow a few inches, then I would fall back. I gave up and fell asleep, when I woke up, I forgot bout the whole experience, but as I was about to go into meditation again, I just remembered the whole experience of this morning.

Question:
Can someone please tell me what happened to me?
Old 23-06-2011, 08:55 PM
rainbowcrow

Hi Weimin,
it sounds a little like sleep paralysis to me but someone else may be able to answer you better than I can. It also sounds a bit like the beginnings of an OBE but I'm not an expert on this either. Hopefully someone else can elaborate on this for you.
rc :)
Old 23-06-2011, 09:24 PM
moke64916

Probably sleep paralysis. I thought I was awake when it happened, but I realized I was asleep the whole time. I felt like I couldn't move. My instincts were to fight it. I open my eyes. I'm in my room. It goes away then I go back to sleep. For me I was asleep the whole times because another time, I was moving in circles around the bed with my feet in the air. It was all a dream. Feels like your awake. But I was asleep the whole time.
Old 23-06-2011, 10:15 PM
Knower

Thank you guys for the replies :)
Old 24-06-2011, 12:22 AM
mattie

Enjoy Exploring

There are many sensations that we can have when connecting w/ other dimensions (Ds). Be open to whatever happens & explore it w/ a lack of fear. We can encounter unfamiliar sensations or things as we enter new territory & this can be initially unsettling, but we will learn to deal w/ these sensations. Be open to wherever this leads you w/ having as little predetermined about how it will happen as possible. While it is useful to review others’ experiences about this & other energetic things, don’t expect that your experience will be exactly what theirs was. There are many reasons why many will have different impressions of the same event.

It is of the utmost importance to remember that you can’t be harmed, only scared. Then expect the unexpected & delight that you were provided the opportunity to explore new territory.

That your mind began wandering likely shows that your efforts were being effective. It is most effective w/ exploring this energetic territory to gently relax into it rather than trying to push it too hard. When we are asleep we enter the theta brain wave state twice. Once while falling asleep. When your mind wandered off it is likely you entered theta.

As you meditated, you fell into the comforting & fun recollection of your favorite video games. This is OK. Whatever we use to relax & connect is OK. It may be that you are oriented towards audio contact, so as you entered another D you had an obvious audio signal to tell you, mission accomplished. For others who are visually oriented it would likely be images.

We can always ask our spiritual team to process these experiences such as is appropriate for our physical & nonphysical body to process. We have the right & ability to vet any energies we come in contact w/, even in our dream state.

Vetting Nonphysical Entities- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d=1#post156097

Don't worry about having to open specific chakras. KNOW that they will naturally unfold as you TRUST your self. There is no need to rush this stuff. It is much more important to learn it thoroughly rather than hastily. After all, we have all of eternity to process our journey & this is a very long time! LOL.

How are you feeling about this now? Scared? Curious? Perturbed? Excited? If this is a bit too personal of a question right now or if you're still not sure, that's OK.

Enjoy the expansive journey for it is a journey of joy.
Old 24-06-2011, 03:30 PM
Knower

I was really scared of the loud ringing at first, the ringing sound was so loud that I felt like it was splitting my ear drums, but now that I thought back to the experience, I kind of feel excited about it hahaha
Old 24-06-2011, 06:41 PM
Sentientno1

When you meditate, whether you intend to or not you affect the chackric energy, turning your head sideways caused it to veer more toward one side or another at the throat level, so you got a disturbing sound effect. Interesting that instinctivly you tried to clear your throat to hear better.
This doesn't rule out sleep paralysis as the others suggested, i think you had two things going on at once.
Try to keep your head straight when you meditate.
Old 25-06-2011, 12:59 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentientno1
When you meditate, whether you intend to or not you affect the chackric energy, turning your head sideways caused it to veer more toward one side or another at the throat level, so you got a disturbing sound effect. Interesting that instinctivly you tried to clear your throat to hear better.
This doesn't rule out sleep paralysis as the others suggested, i think you had two things going on at once.
Try to keep your head straight when you meditate.

So what exactly happened? Did i have sleep paralysis and something else happening to me or something completely different? Also, thanks for everyone's help :)
Old 27-06-2011, 02:50 AM
eternal mind

hey hey hey. the loud ringing reminds me of a time when i felt this immense vibration in my head i felt something in my head shift towards my right ear i could hear the ringing only through my right ear and there was both a bass ringing and one that matched it but at a much higher tone along with my boyfriend talking which seemed delayed i heard other words that were out of sync. it lasted for like 30 seconds and the only word that permeated through my mind was layers because of the layers of sound and vibration. which was the word he was about to say before my freak out. ever since then i hear ringing that lasts like 10 second in my right ear rarely my left and it happens about every three weeks. did you hear anything other than the ringing?
Old 28-06-2011, 06:21 PM
bubblyglot

I think that you could have possibly been abducted by aliens... tehe xoxo