Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 09-05-2011, 11:17 PM
Knower
I can't see auras around people's heads, 'cause if I focus on their heads I get thought flashes instead. (colors that represent what they're thinking about) I usually focus on their shoulder. when I see them it looks like a light, but the light has a constancy and it's often more than one overlapping. Nothing like it in the physical world, so no pic, sorry.

I used to Fly.
Old 12-05-2011, 06:52 AM
NiteOwl

Sigh...I can't "see" them, but I "know" the aura- like describe it.

I've always wondered what they "look" look like.
Old 12-05-2011, 08:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiteOwl
Sigh...I can't "see" them, but I "know" the aura- like describe it.

I've always wondered what they "look" look like.
Smokey haze your not missing much. Its no big deal. seen one you have seen them all lol
Old 18-05-2011, 09:10 AM
Trace

Ive seen auras twice and it happened suddenly when I was not trying to see them. Both times they were this nice blue. Ive never seen any other colour. I only saw the blue from about the shoulders up and around the head. The first time I was working as a nurse in hospital and my pt was talking to me and then turned out the light and I saw it straight away against the white of his pillow.It almost glowed like those fluorescnet lights but then it faded away after a while while I stared at it. It surprised me so much I stopped midsentence and he looked at me wondering why I stopped. I coudlnt really tell him. The next time was at a meditation class and we had a past life meditation visitor talking to us. The lights were dim as there were only candles used in the background of the room and I looked away from him adn then looked back and saw the same sort of blue around this man. I then asked him a question. I didnt say I had just seen blue around him. He wasnt even talking about auras but I asked him can he see them. I cant remember his answer to that but then he said that right tat that moment his would be blue. I was convinced then that I had seen it.