Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 20-02-2011, 10:35 AM
Master

hear ticking as chakra spins

Has anyone else experienced this? I'm curious mostly. I've heard a ticking at times and it seems to happen in step w/ the sensation of a spinning chakra in my head. I only notice this when I'm half asleep or in a meditative state.
Old 20-02-2011, 11:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress
Has anyone else experienced this? I'm curious mostly. I've heard a ticking at times and it seems to happen in step w/ the sensation of a spinning chakra in my head. I only notice this when I'm half asleep or in a meditative state.

Yep... ticking, like a knocking sensation.
Old 20-02-2011, 12:12 PM
Master

Nice!
I hear the ticking in my head. At other times I've felt spinning like a wheel slightly weighted on one side. Is that what you mean by the knocking sensation?
Old 20-02-2011, 02:56 PM
Serenity Bear

It sounds (sorry no pun intended) like you have a chakra slightly out of balance, this would explain the knocking sensation, UNLESS you are developing clairaudience from the throat chakra which would mean its a signal from Spirit that they are there (ie like a recognition etc).
Old 20-02-2011, 04:32 PM
Deactivated Account
Yes I get this too! Up until now I didn't know what it was. I hear it in my head.
Old 20-02-2011, 07:51 PM
Master
I don't hear that but I think it's awesome you do and something very significant going on.
Spiritlite.
Old 20-02-2011, 09:03 PM
MYFIGO

I think it is cool that you hear sounds during chakra work. I only see and feel them. I can hear voices from visions. I'm going to listen for them now!
Old 21-02-2011, 12:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress
Nice!
I hear the ticking in my head. At other times I've felt spinning like a wheel slightly weighted on one side. Is that what you mean by the knocking sensation?

inside my body it goes like 'toc toc toc toc toc toc' and I feel it like 'clock clock clock clock clock'.
Old 23-02-2011, 11:51 PM
45Uberti

When I saw the blue circle with sparks I felt this too, the word clock came to mind it reminded me of a clock ticking but going faster and faster as my vibrations were increasing. I never mentioned this in my thread because I didn't know how to describe it exactly
Old 24-02-2011, 12:12 PM
Master
Probably the power of your suggestion, but the other day I got the same toc toc thing in my head.

I can hear it because it makes a sound and if other people can hear it too... and I've heard fellow meditators making the same knocking sound.