Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 12-01-2016, 09:13 PM
Master

I missed this - sorry ........................

I'm in. If I'm allowed?
Old 12-01-2016, 09:33 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
I missed this - sorry ........................

I'm in. If I'm allowed?

Haha, of course, choose a seat.
Old 13-01-2016, 10:49 PM
Knower
in the book it says to enter the Wildwood through the Wanderer ...so where do I go from there in understanding the wheel ...the Wanderer is in an interior circle of the wheel ...do I just travel through the Wheel ...and the Wildwood as I am drawn ...in any direction?

edited to add ...I'm reading this part of the book - it says 'we begin the journey around the Wheel at Imbolic', Feb 1st ...so I guess I'll travel to the left and meet the Ancestor first ... after getting to know & becoming the Wanderer
Old 13-01-2016, 11:48 PM
55Degrees

Yeah, Ancestor is next (traditionally the Hierophant) the Majors follow their own system.
It makes sense when entering the Wildwood, the first thing to learn is its history, teachings and folklore in order to stay the journey.

You are the Wanderer. If you had been dropped from the 21st century back in to the time when the old ways were understood by all, you'd want someone to guide you, The Ancestor is this energy.
Learning about the Wheel has probably been your first encounter with Ancestor without even realising it (is that making sense?).
ETA This is your spiritual guide. Pole Star, which comes next is your physical guide.
Old 14-01-2016, 11:33 PM
Knower
I think learning the Wheel & using it to get acquainted with the Majors will help immensely ...I'm moving rather slow though ...life has gotten so busy when I was expecting a little down time for my studies ...but at least I'm moving, right?