Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 30-04-2012, 02:33 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by emerge
Peter Tompkins is great! I have "Secrets of the Soil" and the "Secret Life of Plants"

When I was a kid/teen one of my friends mothers was into the occult to a great degree. She told us of an experiment she did out in a forest. She used a Ouija board and a lie detector hooked up to a tree and she was communicating with the tree. The tree was telling her about how plant life here on earth could communicate with plant life on other planets.

I so agree with "everything has consciousness in some form or degree". A few weeks ago I was at work and I had to bring my car into the driveway. This was probably 11:00 pm or so. I was drawn to the foot of the drive and as I was wondering what drew me there I saw what looked like a rock sitting on the curb just as if someone had placed it there for me to find. So I picked it up and brought it into the house. It felt so light and it's energies were joyous and happy.

Under better light I saw that it was a piece of concrete. Hmmm. I washed it off, put it in my bag, and later gave it to a friend to see if she could feel the same energies I did. And she did. Cool. I decided to make it my new pendulum and I found out that it really loves to swing. You can almost hear it saying "Weeeeee. Weeeeeee." as it swings back and forth. BTW he told me his name was Simon.

I really enjoyed reading this, and I totally agree. Our definition of "life" is far too limited, and I personally think that everything - even material things - have some sort of spiritual life to them.

And the last part, about Simon swinging, that made me smile a BIG smile - thank you : )

Many Blessings all,

QuanKev
Old 05-05-2012, 02:12 PM
alycia

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumKev
YES! I have noticed that SAME EXACT THING, and am SO glad to hear someone else say it! There have been all kinds of shows, and all of them have said something about making contact with an alien civilization like, "...and it could happen soon - sooner than you think." There were a couple of shows on the Science Channel called "Alien Encounters" that dealt specifically with that scenario that were part dramatic interpretation, part documentary interviewing scientists. There is "Ancient Aliens" on the History Channel. There was an episode or 2 of "Through the Wormhole" that dealt with it as you mentioned.

And then last night, as if right on cue, there was an episode of "The Universe" on the Science Channel about "God and The Universe," and at the end of the episode, they 'pondered' if perhaps our entire universe was created by a highly advanced race of beings, and if they haven't played the role we typically assign to God, and if there aren't different levels of beings in different dimensions, wherein the beings in the higher dimensions can see and hear us, but we can't see them. Yeah, I know - and this was on the Science Channel, and NOT presented in a "ooooo weee oooo" way, but very serious, even referencing string theory to support the hypothesis of the different dimensions.

So yeah, I have totally noticed that too - and I am SOOOO happy that someone else has as well! At least I know that, if I am a little cuckoo, I'm not the only one! Lol. I can say with certainty though that there has been a major shift in the way this kind of information is being presented, from some hokey whacko beliefs in something silly, to scientific plausibility with even a sense of seeming inevitability. And given the fact that I have been watching shows like this for over 30 years, I think I can say that with at least a little bit of credibility : )

Many Blessings all - and it sounds like we all might have something exciting to look forward to soon, eh? ; )

QuanKev

Yep, I'm convinced we are being spoonfed hints and clues on a constant basis. I often find myself thinking how several shows, documentaries, and movies are presented as entertainment but they are totally based on real things. I'm always amazed. That gives a whole new level to "those with eyes to see and ears to hear." I think those of us who are very spiritual (not necessarily Biblically spiritual) can read btwn those lines extremely well. The world is being prepared, but I don't think there are enough who are ready yet.
Old 13-06-2012, 08:35 PM
Knower

Yeah I agree with what you're saying about "aliens" actually being inter-dimensional beings. Without going into too much detail I've recently had a few undeniable experiences with these types of being, transition of information from them to me through the third eye, and actually seeing one of them through the third eye. It's crazy, a year ago I would have laughed at anyone who said that they communicated with an inter-dimensional being.

Either that or I'm insane
Old 22-08-2012, 05:54 PM
Master
I agree on those ghost shows and such on BIO Channel people see spirits that look like Grey aliens. These are souls who live on other dimensions in other bodies and forms and can come to us through different dimensions.
Old 29-08-2012, 05:37 PM
LightFilledHeart

Whitley Strieber alludes to this inter-dimensional thing in relation to the greys, as does Betty Andreasson in her work. I think regardless of "where" they come from, that have been appointed "guardians" of this planet and have been here forever. They call themselves "The Watchers".... Perhaps they are indeed here to guide us through the perilous transition from a totally material-based existence to a higher spiritual expression.
Old 26-12-2012, 09:04 PM
Deactivated Account
fantastic thread, quantum kev. got me thinking about a lot of things i'd never considered the difference between an interdimensional being and an alien... but I like thinking about whether there is a distinction. I really agree with you there that the 2012 phenomenon really feels the beginning of a revelation, and that people will start to open up spiritually and to other dimensions. seems even science is starting to catch up with quantum theory. also interesting that sangress touched on the dreamscape--lots to be discovered in this medium. thanks for the post!
Old 26-12-2012, 11:23 PM
Neville

Physics suggests that anything with faster than light speed capability can be anywhere, anytime, everywhere at every time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitelight
the 2012 phenomenon really feels the beginning of a revelation,

I agree, I think confirmation on the Higgs Boson will really the blow the lid on how we think about how mass is constituted and then further how it is not constituted in everywhere, and then materializes in a specific place at a specific time. There is so much going on beyond or outside physical mass that at this point it's barely a whiff of a hint that we have any idea about.

Our awareness/consciousness has already demonstrably shown (In dreams and Meditations) that it is not governed by the same rules of time and space that our physical bodies. So interesting discoveries to come I think
Old 28-12-2012, 02:54 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitelight
fantastic thread, quantum kev. got me thinking about a lot of things i'd never considered the difference between an interdimensional being and an alien... but I like thinking about whether there is a distinction. I really agree with you there that the 2012 phenomenon really feels the beginning of a revelation, and that people will start to open up spiritually and to other dimensions. seems even science is starting to catch up with quantum theory. also interesting that sangress touched on the dreamscape--lots to be discovered in this medium. thanks for the post!

Thank you whitelight! I hadn't re-visited this thread in a long time, and it's nice to see that thoughts/ideas have a life of their own. Who knows - maybe more people will chime in now that this thread has been "resurrected."

There is a certain Mr. Whitmore whom I know from another site and who recently joined us here who is a bit of a UFO buff - perhaps he will contribute some thoughts. = )

Many Blessings,

Qkev
Old 01-02-2013, 03:05 AM
Chango

We are all extraterrestrials already with the capacity to become inter-dimensional beings. Terence Mckenna once said that our bodies will be the starships of the future and I truly believe that. I myself have experienced higher dimensional space but I guess a true inter-dimensional being (one who could choose where they go at will) would be a shaman