Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 14-06-2019, 01:23 PM
Deactivated Account

How to block and protect my thoughts and stop sending out negative thoughts/vibes

Hi... I've recently been 'awakened' so to speak... Problem is when I get nervous I send out negative thoughts that aren't even my intention or my real thoughts ie if I'm nervous you will probably hear 'ill really hurt you' from me although I have zero intention of doing that at all. Problem is I think people may be able to pick up these thoughts and it's making them hostile towards me. I've been forced to drop out of a class last semester because people felt threatened and therefore wanted to hurt me. Can anyone help me with this? Also please send me an inbox or dm if ure interested in helping further bc I'm aware that certain methods work for certain people and not others bc our personalities are different... Please help guys... I can't keep running away from situations like that...
Old 14-06-2019, 02:40 PM
Master
Hello,

May I say then when any of us feel nervous we become defensive. So if you sent a negative thought to some one for that reason, then send another thought with a more positive energy.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 14-06-2019, 02:50 PM
Guide
You are the only one who can control your thoughts. You need to start practicing to derail those negative thoughts. Like John said send out positive thoughts.
Old 21-06-2019, 08:41 AM
BlackfoxNZ

add a encryption layer to all your thoughts, this can work to make it so you have your thoughts -> thoughts become encrypted -> no one without the knowledge of the method of encryption will be able to make any sense of your thoughts they see -> you can then also give whats called a encryption key to another spirit to allow them to take the crazy randomised thoughts which make no sense and decode them into what your thoughts really were to begin with.
and yes with time any encryption can be broken and the message hidden read but that only goes for layers/encryption methods which do not change, if you change your thought encryption often it makes it very hard for anyone or anything on the outside to know what thoughts you are sending out, only what goes into your head as they can intercept the inflow of thoughts before it reachs you and view them.
to make it sound simple, just project your thoughts a a complete mess that only you understand, that should give you the message that you would like your thoughts to become unreadable while you are sending out "bad" thoughts. if a bad thought is unreadable by anything then they will just throw it away and get the next one as there are 8+ billion people sending out thoughts plus animals which makes for a very information rich enviroment where any being can just take the next thought which they can read and use that instead, *unless the entities reading your thoughts have dragged/moved/channeled you thoughts into what i call clear plains where time is only what the creator/entities chooses so they can spend "time" and read your thoughts if they try for long enough to decode the mess while not missing out of anything/ones eles thoughts aswel

encryption of thoughts does work but like i said it only delays the thoughts being read and doesn't provide a lasting protection of your thoughts,
also from what you said and the way you said it, i think it would be worth looking for a entity which is attached to you on some level feeding you those "negative" thoughts,
quote: " ie if I'm nervous you will probably hear 'ill really hurt you' from me although I have zero intention of doing that at all" - this to me points towards a entity attached or controlling/manipulating you, but that is a whole new ball game so to speak,
and you seem to be decent as you already understand that people are different so different actions need to be taken depending of the person, to further push that point one could say "only you know what is the right way to do something"
didn't plan on writing some much but that's it for now. take only what you want and don't take this all as facts, this is only information i have gained/created by my friendly neighbourhood spirit ;) and some deep thinking
Old 21-06-2019, 10:25 AM
BlackfoxNZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHairedWoman
You are the only one who can control your thoughts. You need to start practicing to derail those negative thoughts. Like John said send out positive thoughts.

i do agree with you are the only person that can control *your* thoughts, we must also consider the thoughts which are not *ours* and have a origin which me may not know and be placed into our mind by a entity, these thoughts put in our minds by entities such as things like spirit guides as a example are not ours ( same goes for any other entities which are around us which can access our minds/thoughts or have the know how to control what enters our minds/thoughts) and we don't have the control of the thought like we would if we were not effected by any internal or external thing( cant really think of a good example or term for this other than our base line thoughts but even still its not a good example/term), this makes it tricky and somewhat misleading and can cause a few more negative thoughts when a person is unable to control thoughts and that leads to questioning and self doubting and dispair which just creates more negative stuff inside ones mind
if i have missed anything please let me know
Old 21-06-2019, 12:55 PM
Knower
I suggest to simply relax your mind. To do that, begin with relaxing your body. Close your fist tightly and then let it loose. Letting loose is relaxing. Feel your body, where ever you are tense relax it. Once you practice this on your body, your mind will also relax. You can relax it just like you relax your body.
Old 06-07-2019, 01:50 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
add a encryption layer to all your thoughts

Here is a biblical quote:

Quote:
Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they realized they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves.

If you think about adam and eve not as a bodies, but as thoughts, then please tell me what is a naked thought, and how can it be clothed ?