Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 12-04-2017, 08:33 AM
Knower

what is the goal of continuous astral projection?

I want to ask what is the goal of astral projecting many times? Because i have been astral projecting for a long time now although i just felt floating outside my body and only got a real peaceful state of mind and that is it, there is no other benifit but infact i faced a hammering in my practical life due to ap as my interests and nature changed.
Old 12-04-2017, 09:36 PM
Knower
there is a lot of knowledge and things to learn out there , people and being to meet, than just going out there feeling floaty and at peace, those feelings wear off quickly after coming back but those other experiences can last a life time and beyond.

right now i'm on a mission: i have something i want to achieve, that may not be achievable in the first place, at least most don't think so cause no one has done it, but its been my mission and goal to try it, but every since i came to the conclusion to try to do it, my projections stopped all together, making me thing maybe i'm onto something that something don't want me achieving.

well let me ease your mind already, i been trying to met my higher self to try to merge with it, so that i can come into my psychic abilities so that i can try and help heal this world and its people and inspire millions of people through psychic means like no other, not in the way of these real and so called fake mediums, but in my own way.

And after that I will continue to project to help people from that standpoint and keep learning new things.
Old 19-03-2019, 02:46 PM
Seeker
I can't speak for others, but for myself, my goal with Astral Projecting multiple times is just to return back to that state of mind. It really helps me in clearly unnecessary or negative thoughts away and focusing on that which is important.

I believe everyone has their own personal goals. But you should feel accomplished that you have been able to do it an abundance of times because many are still working to experience it for the first time.

Do not lose hope, your goal will be revealed to you one way or another. Give it time.
Old 19-03-2019, 07:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kishore
I want to ask what is the goal of astral projecting many times? Because i have been astral projecting for a long time now although i just felt floating outside my body and only got a real peaceful state of mind and that is it, there is no other benifit but infact i faced a hammering in my practical life due to ap as my interests and nature changed.

Next time while you astral project ask, and expect an answer to pop up in your mind. Ask without any bias, but expecting an answer, usually something short, then when you wake up write it down exactly as it popped up in your mind, no re-wording, no interpretation. Then, from time to time, re-read that raw message, and try to understand it!
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 12-05-2020, 12:57 PM
Master
Book1

Like Alice Falling Down The Rabbit Hole

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]
Old 12-05-2020, 04:30 PM
Master
Quote:
You know others would kill for that.I see it as the greatest gift.I jealous those who do it consiously.
Old 15-05-2020, 12:31 PM
Deactivated Account
@Op: Read the book "Far Journeys" from Robert A.Monroe, maybe you get an idea of what to do.
Old 15-05-2020, 12:57 PM
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
@Op: Read the book "Far Journeys" from Robert A.Monroe, maybe you get an idea of what to do.
Good idea.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-05-2020, 10:10 PM
Just Tim

Quote:
although i just felt floating outside my body and only got a real peaceful state of mind and that is it,

You didn't get it. Not yet. Try again, several times, and write down every experience, every single milisecond. I'm not telling you "you didn't get it like me" though, but you missed something, that's obvious ! But you're not far.

Be safe "out there" lol
Old 14-09-2022, 06:27 PM
Experiencer
Quote:

The Goal will be different from person to person, soul to soul. But I see you can "Project" so many times, and from what is occurring, probably your Soul or Guides need to show you something, to help you fulfil a lesson you have in your current life. But just floating around and feeling at peace is not what they want you to be doing. And you will continue to Project till you take the next step to fulfil what your Soul or Guides or whatnot wants you to experience. You are getting there.