Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Films

Old 03-03-2017, 05:24 PM
Deactivated Account
Smile HIDDEN FIGURES

This film contains some extraordinary examples of humanness and values that our country (USA) needs to be thoroughly ashamed of and go to work fixing ASAP. The film might appear to be about the racial ugliness in America but it's more about basic human values, for me. I don't want to give away the story, but I'd recommend this film to anyone with a conscience and an interest in justice, morality, honor, respect and love. We rarely see America from the eyes of the down trodden and disrespected so this film might open a few closed eyes about what the "other" America looks and feels like. We live in a very dishonest, two faced and somewhat evil country - just like many other countries where the standing lie is that "we are the best!" We are good but very definitely not the best. If you ever live outside of the USA, the not-so-pretty part of America can easily be seen. The film does not attack or discredit America but shines a very bright light into some of America's darkest corners.