Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Films

Old 27-01-2017, 09:19 PM
Guide
Anybody know new alien movie?

Its a realistic movie about what would actually happen when et's visit and goes mainstream. I saw a preview but dont remember what its called and cant find it. Looks more of a sleeper than a typical alien action invasion. Anybody know?
Old 13-02-2017, 05:54 AM
Guide
It's called Arrival, thanks for the help
Old 05-03-2017, 08:11 PM
Master
It's a wonderful movie. Highly recommend it to anyone.
Old 09-07-2017, 11:01 PM
Guide
There's a few I've seen. Dark Skies is pretty good. Another one I watched was called Alien Abduction. It's a low budget film/found footage. It got pretty low reviews. In my opinion I thought it was decent. VHS 2 has an alien story on it. It's a bunch of horror stories that people are looking at that's on VHS tapes. VHS Viral is horrible though, Lol. So don't waste your time watching it. I watch a bunch of alien type movies since I was a child. If you're looking for others just pm me.