Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Films

Old 04-12-2016, 11:44 PM
Movie quotes full of love and inspiration

I went back to May 2013...there were no threads on movie quotes.
So....

Angel: If you had known this was going to happen,
would you still have done it?

Fallen Angel: Nicholas Cage about Meg Ryan:

'I would rather have had one breath of her hair...
one kiss of her mouth...
one touch of her hand ...
than an eternity without it...
...One.'

-City of Angels

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-12-2016, 04:50 PM
Death is the road to awe.

-The Fountain

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-12-2016, 07:33 PM
Deactivated Account

George Bailey: What is it you want, Mary? What do you want? You want the moon? Just say the word and I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down. Hey. That's a pretty good idea. I'll give you the moon, Mary.
Mary: I'll take it. Then what?
George Bailey: Well, then you can swallow it, and it'll all dissolve, see... and the moonbeams would shoot out of your fingers and your toes and the ends of your hair... am I talking too much?

It's a Wonderful Life 1946
Beautiful movie, James Stewart is timeless.

Edit: Maybe that wasn't so spiritual, kinda quirky, lol. Ill dig deeper on my next

Last edited by Clover : 05-12-2016 at 09:59 PM.
Old 05-12-2016, 10:06 PM
The Great Gatsby (2013)

[to Gatsby]
Daisy Buchanan:I wish I’d done everything on earth with you.

Old 05-12-2016, 11:00 PM
The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Moulin Rouge! '01

Old 06-12-2016, 05:20 AM
Master
A Walk To Remember https://youtu.be/QENj0UOb4Hk

Not much of a fan of romance movies but i felt very drawn to this one. I felt like i can relate to both characters well.
Old 06-12-2016, 06:19 AM
Moonstruck, Nicholas Cage to Cher:

Loretta, I love you. Not like they told you love is, and I didn’t know this either, but love don’t
make things nice – it ruins everything. It breaks your heart.
It makes things a mess. We aren’t here to make things perfect.
The snowflakes are perfect. The stars are perfect. Not us. Not us!
We are here to ruin ourselves and to break our hearts and love the wrong people and die. The storybooks are bull****.
Now I want you to come upstairs with me and get in my bed!

Old 06-12-2016, 04:44 PM
Deactivated Account

Lightbulb

“The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that's what you've given me. That's what I'd hoped to give you forever”

The Notebook
Nicholas Sparks

YES, I went there
Old 06-12-2016, 04:45 PM
Deactivated Account

George O'Hearn: Beautiful women are invisible

David Kepesh: Invisible? What the hell does that mean? Invisible? They jump out at you. A beautiful woman, she stands out. She stands apart. You can't miss her.

George O'Hearn: But we never actually see the person. We see the beautiful shell. We're blocked by the beauty barrier. Yeah, we're so dazzled by the outside that we never make it inside.

Elegy (2008)
Ben Kingsley very handsome in this movie :)
Old 07-12-2016, 12:52 AM
Master
I have loved this exchange from Interstellar ever since I watched the movie:

Dr. Brand:
When I say that love isn't something we invented. It's observable, powerful. It has to mean something.

Cooper:
Love has meaning, yes. Social utility, social bonding, child rearing...

Dr. Brand:
We love people who have died. Where's the social utility in that?

Cooper:
Nope.

Dr. Brand:
Maybe it means something we can't... yet understand. Maybe it's some evidence, some artifact of a higher dimension that we can't consciously perceive. I'm drawn across the universe to someone I haven't seen in a decade... Who I know is probably dead. Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends dimensions of time and space. Maybe we should trust that, even if we can't understand it yet.