Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Yoga

Old 31-01-2011, 06:16 AM
Kingoftroy

Birkam yoga!?

Hi everbody..hope all is well.

I recently signed up for birkam yoga near my house. They had a special deal for first timers 2 weeks unlimited for $30. I went to one class so far and it kicked my ***! Man was I suprised!

I am 6'4 and I have back problems, and some leg problems and wow after the first class I could feel my muscles relaxing and some of the pain was gone.

Anyways my question is what is your experience with birkam yoga? Is it worth signing up for a year? What is the difference between this yoga and regular (Hatha) yoga? That was my first yoga class ever!
Old 05-04-2011, 09:12 PM
Spirit

yayyy!! I love bikram yoga! i started doing it about a month and a half ago and after I did my first class, I thought alright. I'm doing the 30 day challenge. So i started it right then and there.
personally, i think bikram yoga is extremely beneficial and healing. I've done pretty much no other yoga so I can't really tell you, but I don't feel the need to go anywhere else because bikram makes me feel so good! did you sign up for a year??
Old 06-04-2011, 01:57 AM
Kingoftroy

Spirit it is a coincidence you replied to this post when you did :) I signed up for a months went there and was feeling better and better..then i went into this vicious cycle of depression and didnt go back, or do any exercise till today. I decided yesterday that I need to go back and sign up for a year!