Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 06-04-2016, 08:04 PM
Guide
For everyone

I have given a message to someone recently. A consoling message. After I had written I felt that it was a good message for most people. So I will put it here too:

I think you should first forgive yourself. You are to hard on yourself. There are not many impossible things to accomplish, but reading the mind of someone who doesn't wish to have their mind read, is entirely impossible.

Forgive yourself first, and ask forgiveness from God. God has always forgiven me everything, and I have done many wrongs. I wronged a person a long time ago and I tortured myself for a very long time. I went to the place where we were most happy, and asked God to forgive me. My heart felt that God had punished me for a very long time for the wrongs I had done. The words came clear in my mind: "I forgave you a long time ago."

When you forgive yourself you release yourself from a great burden. The whole point of life is to learn. Some lessons can be learnt from books, but most lessons need to be learnt through experience. This person that you hurt came to this earth to help you reach a better experience in your life, in your being (for all experience is created by you - your being.)

You hurt this person but it is okay. This person I know forgives you. But it is not forgiveness that you need. You desire to meet this person again and have the opportunity to be with this person. The reason why you wish to be with this person is because when you were always happy when being in the company of this person.

The reason why you was always happy with this person was because this person was at peace with himself.

You need to find peace with yourself. To do this you must forgive yourself for not being enough. When you was with this person you felt that you was not enough for this person. But that "not enoughness" feeling is not part of the real you. He loved you because of you. As others love you for just being you.

Simply put, you are enough and will always be enough.

We all seek a feeling of contentedness. This is what you truly seek. You won't find this with any person until you find it with yourself first. That which you seek will come to you when you finally accept who you truly are, which is a child of the Great Spirit.

When you find this you will come understand that you need not seek anything, because everything you have ever truly needed you already have, and have always had.

Kind regards, Adam.

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

*I hope you got a receipt for your goldfish.

"It is worst still to be ignorant of your own ignorance"
Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype
Old 06-04-2016, 08:42 PM
Master
it's very good adamkade.
i'd edit some spellings and alter some grammar here and there,
but it's certainly good enough as is.
Old 09-04-2016, 08:33 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
it's very good adamkade.
i'd edit some spellings and alter some grammar here and there,
but it's certainly good enough as is.

Yes I should do that. I hate it when I make mistakes. I click the button, then look at it and think, "Oops, there is a mistake", and then, "there is another."

Some people have a great eye for editing. I am not bad, when I am looking at other people's work, but when it is my own...

I should take more care, even if I am just writing messages on a forum. We must endeavor to better ourselves in the small things as well as the big.

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

*I hope you got a receipt for your goldfish.

"It is worst still to be ignorant of your own ignorance"
Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype
Old 30-08-2016, 05:28 PM
Seeker
we have to learn to forgive ourselves first only then we can truly forgive others
Old 05-09-2016, 10:48 PM
Deactivated Account
Angel1 Who is to be forgiven?

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkade
I think you should first forgive yourself. You are to hard on yourself.

Who or what "self" is to be forgiven? If it's the ego, it may need a LOT OF forgiveness. If it's the Real Self, no forgiveness is needed. The ego is often too hard on itself whereas the Real self is never too hard on itself nor anyone else since all there is is the Real Self.
Finding out who/what we are is the beginning and, once we remember that we are Reality and NOT an ego, it all falls into place and then life can be easy, wonderful and HAPPY.
How to know which self we are begins with the question: who/what am I? and ends with the realization that you are just you but not an ego or false self.
This might take a long time or happen instantly but the point is to recognize or arrive at the knowing of our true nature as Awareness or Life that is no longer dominated by an EGO or false self-entity (that exists only in our imagination)!
We are the Real - not some false, dreamed character called the ego or 'me'.

Simply put, you (the Real) are enough and will always be enough.

That which you (the ego) seek will come to you (the ego) when you finally accept who you (the ego) truly are, which is the Great Spirit, and not simply it's "child" - which is just the ego in disguise!

When you (the ego) find this, you (the ego) will come to understand that you (the Real) need not seek anything, because everything you (the Real) have ever truly needed, you (the Real) already have and ARE, and have always BEEN .

Kind regards,
jim
Old 05-07-2017, 10:10 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkade
I have given a message to someone recently. A consoling message. After I had written I felt that it was a good message for most people. So I will put it here too:

I think you should first forgive yourself. You are to hard on yourself. There are not many impossible things to accomplish, but reading the mind of someone who doesn't wish to have their mind read, is entirely impossible.

Forgive yourself first, and ask forgiveness from God. God has always forgiven me everything, and I have done many wrongs. I wronged a person a long time ago and I tortured myself for a very long time. I went to the place where we were most happy, and asked God to forgive me. My heart felt that God had punished me for a very long time for the wrongs I had done. The words came clear in my mind: "I forgave you a long time ago."

When you forgive yourself you release yourself from a great burden. The whole point of life is to learn. Some lessons can be learnt from books, but most lessons need to be learnt through experience. This person that you hurt came to this earth to help you reach a better experience in your life, in your being (for all experience is created by you - your being.)

You hurt this person but it is okay. This person I know forgives you. But it is not forgiveness that you need. You desire to meet this person again and have the opportunity to be with this person. The reason why you wish to be with this person is because when you were always happy when being in the company of this person.

The reason why you was always happy with this person was because this person was at peace with himself.

You need to find peace with yourself. To do this you must forgive yourself for not being enough. When you was with this person you felt that you was not enough for this person. But that "not enoughness" feeling is not part of the real you. He loved you because of you. As others love you for just being you.

Simply put, you are enough and will always be enough.

We all seek a feeling of contentedness. This is what you truly seek. You won't find this with any person until you find it with yourself first. That which you seek will come to you when you finally accept who you truly are, which is a child of the Great Spirit.

When you find this you will come understand that you need not seek anything, because everything you have ever truly needed you already have, and have always had.

Kind regards, Adam.
I asked God to forgive me.
I've changed a ton

I remember you wrote this for me. I love you.