Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 26-02-2015, 08:26 PM
Master
reiki healing session but....

Someone done a reiki healing session but it was recorded a wile back.
Will that session still help for you even if it was not for u personally but
U have the save problem and the reiki session was for people like you??
What do u have to do for it to work or work better???
Can u feel or get the energy threw a video how does that work?
Thanks
Old 27-02-2015, 12:00 AM
Ascender
Unless the Reiki Practitioner intended for the video to send a Reiki treatment every time it was played,I don't think it will work.
Old 27-02-2015, 12:03 AM
Experiencer

If the Reiki was not directed to you you will not benefit from it, even though you have the same condition. That is not how it works.. your Practitioner should explain to you what it feels like to experience this kind of heling energy. If it is directed to you, it should continue until you no longer have need of the energy..
I hope this makes it alittle clearer for oyu now..
Old 27-02-2015, 08:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Wolf Medicine Woman
If the Reiki was not directed to you you will not benefit from it, even though you have the same condition. That is not how it works.. your Practitioner should explain to you what it feels like to experience this kind of heling energy. If it is directed to you, it should continue until you no longer have need of the energy..
I hope this makes it alittle clearer for oyu now..

hi
Thank i think she was doing the reiki session for everyone
that watches the tape.
How do u get that energy to u from a long distance??
What do u do to channel or feel this energy
thanks
Old 28-02-2015, 02:15 AM
Experiencer

anthony_c have you tried going on to meetup.com and seeing if anyone has a Reiki group in your area?

I recently found one in mine, and I LOVE it. We meditate as a small group first and then she takes each of us one-by-one for a mini healing session. I'm REALLY low on funds, and during these mini sessions she simply asks for any small donation in the bowl by the door. I've been able to give just a couple of bucks each time. She has lengthier sessions and private sessions too, but she does charge for her time and skill then.

Just something to look into.
Old 28-02-2015, 03:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by teak.
anthony_c have you tried going on to meetup.com and seeing if anyone has a Reiki group in your area?

I recently found one in mine, and I LOVE it. We meditate as a small group first and then she takes each of us one-by-one for a mini healing session. I'm REALLY low on funds, and during these mini sessions she simply asks for any small donation in the bowl by the door. I've been able to give just a couple of bucks each time. She has lengthier sessions and private sessions too, but she does charge for her time and skill then.

Just something to look into.
Thanks teak
I live in South africa and were i stay is a small town i doubt they have reiki sessions but thanks for the advice and will keep it in mind
Old 02-03-2015, 01:42 AM
Experiencer

ah, yeah. That would be tough. Good luck to you.