Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 13-02-2020, 12:40 PM
Experiencer

Turning into a tree

Stormy weather seems to cause me an annoying and repetitive kind of experience, in which I find myself in a room with not much to do except using a tv, radio or mirror, these are common objects I see there. When the weather is good I tend to have more freedom to go to other places.

In that room I can sense the presence of other beings around, but they are not visible. If I get annoyed by my lack of freedom and confront them, they will usually overpower me, and, being unable to see them, there's not much that I can do to repel them and enjoy my experience.

For some time I've been wanting to use this trick and turn myself into a tree to see how it works. Only once have I done this and it was over 10 years ago. It was cool but I didn't have much knowledge back then. This time it was amazing.

In Greek myths it is usually a nymph or a goddess who will turn into a tree to escape from danger, but in the Mayan culture there's the story of king Pakal, who ascended to the heavens by means of a sacred tree.

So, I was in that room, the lights are on and I feel like I'm being watched. It wasn't even a proper spell that I cast, I just thought/said "If there are wicked beings observing me, I wanna turn into a tree." Immediately, my arms started stretching and I saw them turning into branches, my vision lost the colors, it looked like sepia, but now I could see everything from a greater perspective. As soon as I grew roots I was no longer restrained to the form of the tree, I became a power of Nature.

The next part I'm not sure that I misinterpreted, but I saw someone on a window, couldn't tell if it was male or female, and the person was trembling. I thought "Haha! You're afraid of what I just did.", assuming it was the entity who was observing me before.

This time I was the one observing everything, not only from above but also from around, I was clearly higher in rank than the entity and with the ability to summon other forces to my aid or service. I confess I was a little vengeful and wished that the astral wind could come to grab that person, I wanted him/her to be taken away. Nothing happened, though, maybe because the being was higher than the astral wind, or maybe because I didn't have permission to do that. I was already free from the bonds anyway, so it was unnecessary.

One would think that becoming a tree will make you more vulnerable than before, and that it would be better to turn into a bird or a cat, but actually it is the opposite. By becoming a tree I entered a different reality or dimension where I was no longer in danger, instead, I was in charge of the situation. Even if the tree was attacked it wouldn't affect me because I had already escaped to a higher level.

In the experience I was going to thank the gods, but decided not to address them all like that, so I thanked the angels instead. It was very satisfying.
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.
Old 20-02-2020, 12:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ordnael
If I get annoyed by my lack of freedom and confront them, they will usually overpower me, and, being unable to see them, there's not much that I can do to repel them and enjoy my experience.
The overpowering is your own freedom being experienced by you, experienced by you, through your resistance towards who you truely are.

That is why there is a radio, tv and mirror. To remind you, that you are experiencing your own true nature of being. That you have got nothing to fear from yourself. Except the perspective of yourself which causes you to feel the fear, as one looks at oneself. Which is the resistance itself, as a self contradictory perspective, which doesn't allow your greater allowed realisation of who you truely are. Being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyfully and unconditionally worthy and freely, here and now. As your natural and effortless ability of greater allowed realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now.

And the being that went away, just came to see, if you received the message. It is you. Who came to yourself. To remind you of your own true nature of being. That you seemingly thought you made it up. But you are far greater than you have ever been capable of allowing your greater allowed realisation of it, and so it shall be evermore. As you come to a greater allowed realisation, ongoingly, evermore here and now, as you are being and becoming evermore here and now, all that you truely are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyfully and freely here and now. That is your unconditional worthiness to be do or have anything you so desire. As you will always come to a greater allowed realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyfully here and now.