Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Films

Old 20-06-2017, 03:42 AM
Master
Guy Ritchie's King Arthur

Terrible reviews except for a few which said it's great. Have you seen it?

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 20-06-2017, 08:19 AM
Master
Hi Honza Yes me & my Hubby saw it a few week's ago, We both really enjoyed it and there will be a second part I reckon to the film, my hubby read the reviews before we saw it and he said despite the bad reviews he really got into the film.

I suppose everyone is different in what they like/dislike, so I would say ignore the reviews and see for yourself ;-), I hope you enjoy it, we both found it had a good sense of humour about it too.

Love GA x
Old 20-06-2017, 08:46 AM
Master
I do wonder if the gist of the film went totally over most film critics heads. In the sense that they just did not 'get it'. It may end up a cult classic if it has a strong following despite box office and critical failure.

Old 20-06-2017, 12:06 PM
Master
Hi Honza Yes I agree completely, the film had a twist with a good sense of humour, maybe some folk just did not get it lol, but we thoroughly enjoyed it.

Have you seen the film yourself?

Love GA x
Old 20-06-2017, 02:15 PM
Master
Not seen the film, but from what I've heard it sounds like the sort of film that subverts peoples expectations.