Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Films

Old 02-01-2017, 01:58 AM
Guide
CURSE OF OAK ISLAND on History

Suprised there no threads discussing this show. So many ancient theories seem to lead to/near oak island. If yer not familiar, its about a treasure hunt believed to be a super secret templar treasure, anything from the holy sage to the ark of the covenant, but whatever it is must hold great power.

Its very spiritually fulfilling to keep up with this show because Rick and Marty actually seem to be on the cusp of great discovery. You can feel it. The show is real. Something big is gonna turn up and it will play its part on how energies are changing in this age. Whatever it is, its supposed to finally be discovered. And it seems templar descendants are just as intrigued and willing to let them dig without interfearing.

But what do you think it is? New episode on tonight and marathons every sunday. Their closer than ever folks.

The fact that this intricate series of clues and mysteries took generations to construct a puzzle to hide is freaking incredible. I can only imagine its an alien or atlantis technology that was understood to only be of use in 1000 years. What else would cause multiple generations to spend their lifetime hiding something obviously wanting a far future generation to find?

Fascinating. Stay tuned
Old 22-02-2017, 08:15 PM
Master
I've been watching it. I actually love the whole historical part of it... did you see the season finale last night? I was floored! finally something of significance!! can't wait for the next season!!
Old 23-02-2017, 06:19 AM
Guide
Omg no it doesnt air in my country till this sunday, the preview looked interesting tho
Old 23-02-2017, 05:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucely
Omg no it doesnt air in my country till this sunday, the preview looked interesting tho

I hope I didn't spoil anything...
we'll discuss after you've watched it...
Old 23-02-2017, 07:03 PM
Guide
Location: Up a mountain communing with the Grandfathers, Ancestors, Ravens n Horses beside the Stones
Really good series n cant wait for the one next season.

Here's where we go off the map.
Out past the power lines,
up that little side road without a sign.
Hidden from the mainstream.

Keeper's of the Ancient future, Keepers of the Drum.
They don't preserve it.....
They live it......!