Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 10-11-2010, 03:15 AM
Summerland

Otto, I agree with you. Aliens have likely been misidentified with demons simply because they are so different in appearance. As I understand Fallen Angels have great power and could present their appearance as anything that suits them. I would be very interested in hearing about your experience with a Fallen Angel and live to tell the tale. I can't imagine being able to smell evil. (UGH!!!)
Old 10-11-2010, 09:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumpygravy
I would only ask this question in such a quality site as this one!!!!the best.
~~~~~~~
I really would love a nice little space here where I can come back once in a while to see who has left their 2c on the subject for the day,thank you!!
~~~~~~~
Are all UFOs & aliens demons or fallen angels. Why or Why not?

What ratio would you suggest on demons/physical travellers if you are not 100% one way or the other?
~~~~~~~
Appologies if this is a repeated,boring question.

peace and nugs,tURtlE

Hi,

I can not prove my truth to another however I will do my best to answer your questions.

(1) It seems unlikely that all ETs are just one way beings. The universe has a mixture of life with very diverse expressions of intent.

(2) I would speculate that about 1/2 of 1% of ETs are soul bearing beings like humans. That does not make them evil or harmful, just not like us that way. I would also suggest that the vast majority of ETs have no desire to harm others. Their awareness about the danger in harming others is quite extensive and beyond our thinking. They are evolved enough to understand that energy exchanges brings the most harm to the inflicter. Something that most humans are not able to realize at this time.

I hope these answers, and my points of view, will help you with your concerns.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 10-11-2010, 06:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
I am not sure who this was addressed to, but I haven't seen any referrence to creatures from mythological Middle Eastern books here, as of yet.
It was addressed to the thread starter, who asked:
''Are all UFOs & aliens demons or fallen angels. Why or Why not?''

The idea of ''fallen angels'' comes from the book of Enoch.
He was another deluded apocalyptic..

Last edited by Chrysaetos : 10-11-2010 at 07:53 PM.
Old 10-11-2010, 09:44 PM
Enya

I was talking this over with my teacher a few weeks back... although I used to read about UFOs etc and watch SF series, the thought of aliens kinda bothered me, so I thought I'd explore the reasons why.
It's in the word - alien - other than us... which links into the conditioned fear of anything/one which is perceived as different. Our cultures teach us to fear other beings - demons, fallen angels, invading aliens... etc etc.
Extra-terrestrial - ETs - a little softer term, linking to a belief that there may be others 'out there' which are not of this planet.

I thought about their energy and why they should appear to us as they do (greys, etc). What if... what if they do so to teach us about our fear? What if we just need to understand that their energy signature is different but not necessarily 'wrong'?
Old 10-11-2010, 10:06 PM
Master
Hi Lumpygravy

I agree with Summerland

I saw a UFO fairly close when I was 15 or 16. In fact I observed it for quite a few hours. As scout pods were coming in and out and flying around, I had the "sense" that they knew I was watching. Yet I felt no fear at all, just awe. However my best friend was terrified because she knew that they were aware of us.
Now as I understand it some aliens are not the type you would want to invite over for Sunday dinner. But then some humans I wouldn't want to invite over, either.
But I have had dealings with some very unpleasant entities that I will only describe as malicious and evil. A couple of spirits that I have crossed over were only not aware of being dead. They were essentially harmless, but frightening to the people who had them in their house.
I don't consider aliens demons, LG.Their different appearance may make them seem so, but that is our xenophobia showing. I would say that there are far more evil entities that dwell among us than there are aliens among us. Not to mention many truly dark people who take great pleasure in bringing pain to others.Serial killers and rapists, parents who abuse their children, those who take advantage of those unable to defend themselves, those who kill in the name of their god.

I can only go by my own personal experiences.. like Summerland I had a UFO experience around 15-16 yrs of age.( except I was scared)
Also I have had many other experiences very similiar.

There are many realms as well as many entities, beings, spirits, etc. ( good, indifferent and bad) which includes people.
Thank God for Stars Wars .. to teach us not to judge by looks (lol).
I have seen the brighest and unfortunately the darkest ( heart pounding stuff).

Not via playing in the unknown but more to the point the unknown being presented to this reality! Hard for those of us who would like a logical explaination via religion or science. I simply trust the light and called in the most highest protection of love and light and ask for guidance.

The light always wins :)
" ask and you will receive" applies .

Same is applied to " library of life records" If you are meant to see you will, ask your highest guides of love and light!

just thought I'd mention this bit...
I had a debate with a friend respectfully of course) once, basically ..she called in her highest self, I would then ask her " how high is ones highest self'?

Blessings
:)
Old 10-11-2010, 10:08 PM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
It was addressed to the thread starter, who asked:
''Are all UFOs & aliens demons or fallen angels. Why or Why not?''

The idea of ''fallen angels'' comes from the book of Enoch.
He was another deluded apocalyptic..

Actually the term"fallen angels" never appears in the Bible. The Sons of God intermingled with the women of earth and their offspring were called the Nephilim. They were referred to in the Qumran Scrolls also.
Old 10-11-2010, 10:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Actually the term"fallen angels" never appears in the Bible. The Sons of God intermingled with the women of earth and their offspring were called the Nephilim. They were referred to in the Qumran Scrolls also.
Yep, but the Book of Enoch is not part of the Bible.
Old 11-11-2010, 12:00 PM
Summerland

The Bible was not even officially put together until the 700's and the Book of Enoch was considered to be of Divine origin until 200 AD. No one is positive exactly where it originated. Several different faiths at one time claimed it.
Old 11-11-2010, 02:32 PM
Master
Quote:
The Bible was not even officially put together until the 700's and the Book of Enoch was considered to be of Divine origin until 200 AD. No one is positive exactly where it originated. Several different faiths at one time claimed it.
Could be, but the Book of Enoch has never been part of the Bible (Ethiopian Orthodoxy being the exception).
''The Bible'', ''officially put together'' What do you mean here?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_of_the_New_Testament_canon
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Enoch

Anyway it gets offtopic.
Old 11-11-2010, 03:36 PM
Summerland

Sorry, I had my date wrong. It was in the 4th century that Emperor Constantine decided what stayed in the bible and what was to be tossed. The Council of Nicea was charged with tossing out MANY, perhaps hundreds of books of the bible. Emperor Constanine is the one who decided to make 12/25 the birth time of the Sun God. He blended some of his pagan beliefs with that of Christianity to create the new bible. Since the banned books of the bible were burned ( recorded history of this is available) then NO ONE will ever know what was truly meant to be part of the bible. All but a few referrences to reincarnation were also taken out.