Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 17-07-2014, 11:59 PM
Experiencer
So now that all this derailment has come to an end.. maybe we can actually talk seriously about stones and what they can or can not offer us.. I guess this boils down to.. if you do not take your rituals or warship seriously, the things that you attempt to do or the offering you make will not please those whom you are attempting to honor and respect.. so have your fun now.. but when you utter unknowing words in the hopes that something will happen.. perhaps something will happen.. but it may not be as favorable as one would hope..
Old 18-07-2014, 02:29 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Internet says that crystal children are born into sixth dimensional consciousness? Wouldn't that make them incarnated ascended masters or something then?

Also, it says that crystal children are connected to the golden ray. I don't know much about the golden ray or any other ray but I just know that I'm connected to the violet ray.
What does that say? Am I a violet child?

That would make sense as I kind of recognise myself as a 6th Dimensional being my more real self. I resonate to being Pleiadian (among other things), they are 6thD beings. Ive had 6D level (or maybe higher experiences) this lifetime.. eg "becoming all" kind of experiences.

5th D level is the ascended master level.

The veil thou has been pulled down over my eyes too in my incarnation down here. Im no more special then someone who is working at a 3D level. We are all sparks of the greater consciousness.

I do not think it matters what we are, I am as I am.
Old 18-07-2014, 02:43 AM
Master

Quote:
Nah I don't think age has got anything to do with it. It's just your type of energy. I mean, which chakra do you think is most natural to use? For me it's third eye, crown, and then heart, in that order. Then again.. if you consider transpersonal chakras, I think my soul star is the strongest. Aren't crystal children supposed to have access to the soul star?

Yeah.. could just be hybridism, lol. Or being an earth sign too (Virgo).

I don't mind side-tracking.. I think we're the only ones left here anyway

Interesting convo you've been having.

I believe Im probably a crystal.

I got disconnected while still in the womb, I can remember being connected with what I believe is my 6thD family while still in the womb, they were like with me there at first.. but then this connection was gone.

Why that occurred I arent sure, I do remember that I was attacked by entities while in my mothers womb, I ended up in fear while in the womb before birth (trapped in a location, parts of me trapped in physical from being non locationless with things attacking me), maybe that caused me to drop vibration and loose knowledge? The intense fear I felt during these attacks, that must of further aided in a lowering of my vibration ..or maybe I wasnt meant to come in with it intact and had to go throu the whole being human thing again due to past karma from other lives I was here which needed to clear? (I do have lots of lives on this planet and some which do carry karma with them. I also have had lives on other planets and in other dimensions).

Just cause someone is a crystal it doesnt mean they have that all knowing soul connection thing going. Being incarnation appears to have messed with many of us and I believe we all will wake up at preprogrammed times or be pushed towards doing that.

Quote:
It's just your type of energy. I mean, which chakra do you think is most natural to use? For me it's third eye, crown, and then heart, in that order

I know you directed that to another. I find I dont resonate to my third eye (as I hear indigos do, my indigo daughter certainly has a lot of energy there). The chakras which I resonate too are my crown chakra and heart chakra. My third eye is quite weak compared to most of my other chakras and I dont really do much with it.

My top two strongest psych senses are my psych sense of touch (which is functioning currently my strongest) and direct knowing when needed.
Old 18-07-2014, 08:03 AM
Deactivated Account

FairyCrystal: Slightly tuned works for me. I don't know about the planet that I originate from (I feel like a wanderer).. I know sea-dove said that it's something to do with the dimension we come from but the problem is I don't think I've originated from anywhere lower than the sixth dimension either. I just don't feel it.. so I don't think it can be anything to do with the amount of frequency you can hold, but more to do with the 'flavour' of that frequency, maybe?

Maybe it's just your soft fairy avatar though that gives off that vibe

Interesting info about the ruby. Caught myself searching some online last night and my main thought was "must... resist....!" Haha. I did resist, haven't bought any yet, although I seem to have a tab still up about rose quartz crystals instead that I randomly came across.
Old 18-07-2014, 08:15 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
Interesting convo you've been having.

I believe Im probably a crystal.

I got disconnected while still in the womb, I can remember being connected with what I believe is my 6thD family while still in the womb, they were like with me there at first.. but then this connection was gone.

Why that occurred I arent sure, I do remember that I was attacked by entities while in my mothers womb, I ended up in fear while in the womb before birth (trapped in a location, parts of me trapped in physical from being non locationless with things attacking me), maybe that caused me to drop vibration and loose knowledge? The intense fear I felt during these attacks, that must of further aided in a lowering of my vibration ..or maybe I wasnt meant to come in with it intact and had to go throu the whole being human thing again due to past karma from other lives I was here which needed to clear? (I do have lots of lives on this planet and some which do carry karma with them. I also have had lives on other planets and in other dimensions).

Just cause someone is a crystal it doesnt mean they have that all knowing soul connection thing going. Being incarnation appears to have messed with many of us and I believe we all will wake up at preprogrammed times or be pushed towards doing that.

I know you directed that to another. I find I dont resonate to my third eye (as I hear indigos do, my indigo daughter certainly has a lot of energy there). The chakras which I resonate too are my crown chakra and heart chakra. My third eye is quite weak compared to most of my other chakras and I dont really do much with it.

My top two strongest psych senses are my psych sense of touch (which is functioning currently my strongest) and direct knowing when needed.

It sounds like you've had a lot of karma to deal with in your life, sea-dove. I wonder why you got attacked by those entities in the womb though? Maybe some past ties, as you've said before you did something horrible and maybe they were involved entities and wanted to their own back?

I think my strongest psyche sense is 'just knowing'. Third eye thing I assume. But I pick up easily on energies too. I remember before I was awakened my mother bought this second-hand doll and I wouldn't go anywhere near it because of the amount of negativity it exuded. I had to move it away from me and I wouldn't even touch it.. I used a tea towel folded over and she thought I was crazy! Haha. Anyway, it's been sat on the windowsill upstairs ever since and the sun gets there so it's lost most of its negativity.. but I still feel like it attracts things from my brother (who's room is next door.. he gives off a very dark vibe at times). I think it came from a very negative home.

So.. I have strong clairsentience too.. I can feel entities passing by. Also the self-healing and channeling energy must mean I have strong abilities in the heart.. I think all the chakras are connected for me anyway, it's hard to separate them sometimes.
Old 18-07-2014, 08:42 AM
Master

Quote:
I saw some ruby mixed in with kyanite when I was searching for them but I didn't want the energy signatures to get mixed up so I didn't get it. Might check out Ruby at a later date though. What's it for, the heart?

Yeah probably not a good idea to mix things while still learning for yourself what each feels like and does for you.

Ive not a clue where ruby works, I just more recently came to like the feel of it as its quite different to the kinds of energies with crystals that Ive favoured in the past. I only got rubies in the first place for a crystal layout I was trying out and only discovered then that I found it interesting and a pleasant energy for me. Ruby doesnt really seem to be a common crystal for people to be working with (I rarely hear people mention it).

I agree with what you and nightowl said about FairyCrystal. I find her softer too. (maybe cause she's into lemurian energies)

Last edited by sea-dove : 18-07-2014 at 10:14 AM.
Old 18-07-2014, 09:24 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Yeah probably not a good idea to mix things while still learning for yourself what each feels like and does for you.

My amber arrived earlier! I'll cleanse it and check its effects out later. Pretty small tho.

Quote:
Ive not a clue where ruby works, I just more recently came to like the feel of it as its quite different to the kinds of energies with crystals that Ive favoured in the past. I only got rubies in the first place for a crystal layout I was trying out and only discovered then that I found it interesting and a pleasant energy for me. Ruby doesnt really seem to be a common crystal for people to be working with (I rarely hear people mention it).

Yeah.. I'm not sure I'll get ruby after researching it.. doesn't seem necessary. It does look very pretty though.

Quote:
I agree with what you and nightowl said about FairyCrystal. I find her softer too. (maybe cause she's into lemurian energies too???).

Where's/what's Lemuria?
Old 18-07-2014, 10:03 AM
Master

Quote:
FairyCrystal: Slightly tuned works for me. I don't know about the planet that I originate from (I feel like a wanderer).. I know sea-dove said that it's something to do with the dimension we come from but the problem is I don't think I've originated from anywhere lower than the sixth dimension either. I just don't feel it.. so I don't think it can be anything to do with the amount of frequency you can hold, but more to do with the 'flavour' of that frequency, maybe?

Thereare various different 6D being out there connected to galaxies or a certain planet.

I dont know if this is correct or not about you but I used to know a guy who believed he was an Andromedan starseed. (Andromeda galaxy). He actually went throu a very fast awakening, it amazed me. He had a very unusual kind of energy coming off of him (and was the only Andromeda starseed Ive come across), Im picking up a similar kind of vibe coming from you (whether it is energy from the Andromeda galaxy of something else, I dont know).

There doesnt seem to be a lot of online info about beings from there. I think they are a 6D race if Im remembering correctly.

Quote:
Collier describes the nature of the Andromedans as follows:

Everything that they create technologically is used for the advancement of their race. It is for educational purposes only. But, it can be used in defense. No, they do not have a military, per se, they are scientists. What they do is send their children to school anywhere from 150 to 200 years, in our linear time.

They teach their students all of the arts and sciences. They are literally masters at everything. Then, at that point, they have the choice in what it is they want to do, and they can change their minds anytime and do something else. So, they are given all the tools. Everything is for education. Nothing is for distraction. They would never conceive of creating television as a distraction. Never.

Everything is to help them evolve, and their science and their technology can be used for defensive purposes — mostly the holographic stuff.

The most significant feature of the Andromedans is that they are instrumental in the Andromeda Council which is a grouping of approximately 140 star systems who deliberate upon Earth.

http://turquoisenergy.squarespace.co...dromedans.html
Old 18-07-2014, 10:12 AM
Master

Quote:
I remember before I was awakened my mother bought this second-hand doll and I wouldn't go anywhere near it because of the amount of negativity it exuded. I had to move it away from me and I wouldn't even touch it.. I used a tea towel folded over and she thought I was crazy! Haha. Anyway, it's been sat on the windowsill upstairs ever since and the sun gets there so it's lost most of its negativity.. but I still feel like it attracts things from my brother (who's room is next door.. he gives off a very dark vibe at times). I think it came from a very negative home.

It sounds like you should do a clearing on that doll.
Old 18-07-2014, 10:14 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Thereare various different 6D being out there connected to galaxies or a certain planet.

I dont know if this is correct or not about you but I used to know a guy who believed he was an Andromedan starseed. (Andromeda galaxy). He actually went throu a very fast awakening, it amazed me. He had a very unusual kind of energy coming off of him (and was the only Andromeda starseed Ive come across), Im picking up a similar kind of vibe coming from you (whether it is energy from the Andromeda galaxy of something else, I dont know).

There doesnt seem to be a lot of online info about beings from there

http://turquoisenergy.squarespace.co...dromedans.html

I'm curious.. is there any specific reason you picked Andromeda apart from what you just mentioned? Because I have written here before that I have always felt a connection with Andromeda.. it was always my favourite galaxy to look at and think about as a child..

I don't feel a HUGE connection with it mind, but I feel more of a connection with it than anything else in the sky.. so it could say something.

What dimension does Andromeda lie in, do you know?

I read through the link though and I think it's very interesting! I definitely have this sort of temperament. Although it seems like Andromedan's don't like Earth that much.. so why would I be here?

I definitely have a connection though, I can tell that much.. although whether I'm actually Andromedan remains to be seen. Maybe I just lived there for a long time..

Could be the same energy as the other Andromedan starseed you met.. I'm very intrigued now.