Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 09-04-2020, 08:52 PM
Newbie ;)

Can someone help me interpret this relationship spead?

I'm fairly new to tarot, I only started about a year ago, just for myself and for loved ones, sometimes. I get by with help from the Internet until I get more experienced, which has worked very well so far. But now I've got some cards I just can't make sense of.
I did a quick past-present-future relationship (love) spread, to get an idea of the situation and what I should focus on.
I think I need an outside view on it, because maybe it's too 'close' for me to see it.
I'm not sure I should say anything about the relationship or why I did this spread, because maybe it's best to get a more general idea.

These are the cards:
Past - Queen of Wands reversed
Present - Page of Swords
Future - Justice

Any thoughts?
Old 10-04-2020, 09:57 PM
Master
Hi.

It's been a while since I've read the cards since 2018 in fact. I may be rusty. I have a new deck I had ordered today which will be coming. My only deck has been in storage.

Looking at your spread here brings strong feelings of a 3rd party female. This may be entirely inaccurate I am not sure. You'd know the answer to that.

I am unsure if this is so if it is past related or more current.

This spread looks and feels like a block or standstill. Like results are wanted but nothing is happening to indicate that these results will be forthcoming. I am uncertain if this makes any sense to you.

All in all I wish you well. I'm sorry if my interpretation is lacking in details. I am very rusty as have not read for a few years.

I am starting over with tarot a bit myself although I have read before.

Blessings and well wishes.
Old 11-04-2020, 11:44 AM
Master
I always find it tricky to attempt to read without knowing little more. Are you actually in a relationship with this person or is it someone you're crushing on and the other hasn't given any sign of being interested?
I'm assuming more the latter otherwise you wouldn't want to know, but then, there isn't a relationship.
So what's the situation?
Old 14-04-2020, 08:42 PM
Pathfinder

Hi Snowflake22. Here is what I am intuiting with each card.

Queen of Wands (reversed): Something or someone that you may want to see as favorable. It looks good, desired. There are nice things like the sunflowers. Homey look. However it outputs lots of subconscious formations that are off putting to me. To me that means subconscious rejection or an emotional 'do not want' reaction that may or may not be accepted. So keywords I think would be "should be good" and "subconscious rejection".

Page of Swords: From this one I feel 'handsome and daring, courageous and caring'. Charming and graceful.

Justice: A balancing of these two cards is what it feels like. Like where's the balance in the Queen of Wands and the Page of Swords. From emotional rejection to graceful interest both seem unbalanced. What is it actually? What is it for real? Where does the balance even out? Both previous cards seem off balance on a central balance that is not quite realized. Justice to me seems like the balancing on that central balance of what is actually there.