Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 28-09-2013, 09:16 PM
Teiksma

I dont see 11, I see 22. This is my birth number and number of my birthday.
I think it is just - hallo, this is Universe speaking.
Old 30-09-2013, 02:56 PM
Knower

When I am doing the right things I always see 13:37 or 10:37 or just anything with 37...its reassuring me im on the right track...interesting is when I DONT do what I must, then I wont see 37 and I get ill...
Old 02-10-2013, 12:23 AM
Crystalline

Depends on the angel and the person....
Old 02-10-2013, 11:19 AM
Pathfinder
I usually see 11:11, 1:11, 4:44 and lastly 2:22 on a daily basis either glancing at the time or while I am working these numbers always seem to show up , lol
Old 05-10-2013, 02:55 AM
Geezzy.G

Oh wow...the ninja 11:11 or 1:11! I've been having sightings since 2010, on an almost daily basis. If not the clock (which it usually is) it's a receipt total, an address to go to I've been given, the number of miles on my car's tripometer...you name it, I've seen it there. For the last year there has been a struggle with being single since my ex broke up with me, and I have desperately wanted her back ever since. I still tell her I love her every time I see her. Within the last two weeks, she's called at 1:11pm 3 times to let me know she was coming to bring our kids over to my house. A day ago I was out skateboarding and missed one of her random calls, take a wild guess what the length of her voicemail message was...

I don't know what all this means, but if it in any way it's pointing to a second chance making it's way around to me, I'm all in and latching on with super-glue drenched hands!!!
Old 15-10-2013, 05:00 PM
Farallon

I have been seeing the 11:11, 4:44 and 711 for nearly two decades. Clocks, addresses, license plates, anything that can have a number, there they are. 11:11 is the most potent for me and feels ET connected somehow. When I see it, I feel like I am supposed to remember something important, either ET, esoteric, life mission wise or all of the above connected. It's driven me crazy for years and I would live to finally know what it means some day.
Old 18-10-2013, 01:45 AM
Grumpy Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by someguy92
When I am doing the right things I always see 13:37 or 10:37 or just anything with 37...its reassuring me im on the right track...interesting is when I DONT do what I must, then I wont see 37 and I get ill...

I can relate to this: I often encounter 13:37 when I am doing something good OR when something good/fun is about to happen. I even had it come up on my car's odometer once, right when I was parking up outside my brother's house.

Fortunately for us, the number 33 appears to be associated with growth in numerous ways. I can agree with this, as encountering this seems to correspond with something that lets me grow as a person...
Old 18-10-2013, 06:46 PM
Seeker

I get a LOT of angel numbers. Started with 11:11. Now i get a lot of 17's 19's 911 and 13.
Old 12-08-2019, 05:33 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

angel numebr

Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before! Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our community in our Welcome forum.
Old 12-08-2019, 05:37 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before! Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our community in our Welcome forum.